Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    I can't confirm this as the CBI is closed today, so this should probably go right to the rumor area until confirmed. Maybe someone here can help me prove or disprove this one:

Iraqi dinar exchange rate for the day
    Dollar: 0.9Euro: 0.6 Pounds: 0.5LBP: 1292.7KD: 0.2SR: 3.2AED: 3.2JD: 0.6

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/
    :time:The "seed" of Democracy has been planted, we'll see how well it grows in the sand.:movie:

Supporter and Investor!
    I beleive Shotgun Sue is currently operating under the handle of Poppy 3

If you want to know the real names of the GURUs , and their backgrounds..Go to this site >>> http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.co.u...9/pumpers.html
    There was War yesterday, There is War today, There will be War tomorrow....

If the Arabs charge 100.00 per barrel for oil, We should charge 100.00 for a 5 pound bag of wheat

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by harveyc View Post
    I beleive Shotgun Sue is currently operating under the handle of Poppy 3

If you want to know the real names of the GURUs , and their backgrounds..Go to this site >>> http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.co.u...9/pumpers.html
    Very good, had a long read and what a bunch of wasters, bet most still wet the bed as well.

This lot remind me of what a friend told me some years ago. He had just left the forces after many years and messed about for a couple of long months wondering what to do in civvy street, he had no need to work as his Army Pension was a good one but doing nothing wasn't him, so he set up an Army Surplus store selling boots, clothes, everything and anything from the forces because he had contacts.
    I visited him one day and in the course of coversation he said "You know what Baz i dont sell anything to anyone who has been a regular soldier, everyone without fail has been in the SAS, Marines, SBS and such like, they all tell me this...frigging dreamers..the lot of them"

Sounds a bit like the list of so called guru's.

Supporter and Investor! Ringworm's Avatar
    Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters
    It has been printed. Okie called me and verified this. He is on his way as we speak, in his F-4 ,to pick some up in Baghdad.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.:rock:

Supporter and Investor!
    If you don't risk anything you risk even more.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringworm View Post
    It has been printed. Okie called me and verified this. He is on his way as we speak, in his F-4 ,to pick some up in Baghdad.
    Well if Okie said it, it must be true!!!!
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrman71 View Post
    No, but who cares? She was an amazing pain in the buttocks!

was` she a "he she" or did she use a strap on??

LOL

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh: