Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Iraq stocks: Price can not be determined till it is internationally traded

[ANGELQUEST] Hey everybody, check out this article from the Sacremento Bee Iraq telecom operator to go public in early 2013 The Associated Press Published: Monday, Dec. 3, 2012 – 12:24 am BAGHDAD — The Iraq Stock Exchange says one of the country’s largest mobile operators will start publicly trading its shares early next year. It will be the first stock float since the reign of Saddam Hussein.
    The ISX said in a statement Sunday that a quarter of the Iraqi telecom operator Asiacell shares will be traded publically as of Feb. 3. The statement says the Initial Public Offering will take place from Jan. 3 to Feb. 2 and that the share price must be determined by Dec. 25. Asiacell, an affiliate to Qatar Telecommunications, is one of three mobile operators in Iraq. The other two are Zain Iraq, part of Kuwait’s Zain, and Korek, an affiliate of France Telecom.
    The statement says the Initial Public Offering will take place from Jan. 3 to Feb. 2 and that the share price must be determined by Dec. 25… THIS IS ALSO IN THE TACOMA TRIBUNE NEWS ELANE: TODAY
    A PRICE CAN NOT BE DETERMINED TILL IT IS INTERNATIONALLY TRADED AND KNOWN WHAT RANGE IS VALID… WONDER WHY THEY ARE DOING THAT…………HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Once it begins to get traded, I will get my hands on those stocks faster than a traveling stinky fart from an old fat man in an elevator.....

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    Once it begins to get traded, I will get my hands on those stocks faster than a traveling stinky fart from an old fat man in an elevator.....

MTB71
    Hey MTB71 our we still able to sell back some stock from Warka at this time?

Supporter and Investor!
    My order for 1,800,000 is in and ready for the launch

Sorry for the delay my friend...To answer your question, probably not yet. Warka is still working on their issues, which as you may notice it will take quite of a long time to resolve.....but hey, you never know...give it a shot and see what happens...MTB71

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    Sorry for the delay my friend...To answer your question, probably not yet. Warka is still working on their issues, which as you may notice it will take quite of a long time to resolve.....but hey, you never know...give it a shot and see what happens...MTB71
    Thanks mtb. Hey interest is being paid today. Lets hope for a great new year!!!

Supporter and Investor!

Supporter and Investor!
    Shardima; I hope you have 39,600,000 dinars in your account!!!! Price will be 22 dinars per

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Shardima; I hope you have 39,600,000 dinars in your account!!!! Price will be 22 dinars per
    Yep I do and have already placed my order! And waiting for the next!

Quote Originally Posted by shardima View Post
    Yep I do and have already placed my order! And waiting for the next!
    Actually I don't think is a bad investment...I think that for a long term holding, this IS the stock to have. I think that in the long term....it will pay off huge dividends....so I will buy couple hundred of shares, and i will place my order next week..

MTB71