Supporter and Investor!

We are not out of the rv race for this year

12-5-12 med: I truly believe that we are not out of the rv race for this yr. I do expect them to do a continuous rate increase and pause and increase and pause and keep it going until they are at that one to one they are looking for.
    You cannot enter the free market without a tradeable currency. You canít use a credit card from iraq without a tradeable currency.
    None of the g20 countries will accept payment from iraq unless it is paid with a convertible currency. Now, i see the u.s. Is sponsoring a come in and see iraq for businessís from the u.s. 70 to be exact.
    There was no way the president was going to let all these wonderful men and women who sacrificed for it to be for nothing if iraq fell to a dictator. Can you imagine the anger that would erupt in every american town?

Supporter and Investor!
    Who the hell is this guy? Where do these idiots pop up from? Oh, he's from Med's site I think. Med. He's another joke. He's been around since the beginning. He hasn't or Mailman, havent called anything right forever. WHO THE HELL IS POPPY AND TERRYK. ARE THESE OFFSPRING OF OKIE OIL MAN ONE OF THE BIGGEST DINAR JOKES OF EVER.. TERRYK MIGHT JUST TAKE IT ALL THE WAY. THIS GUY IS SUCH A JOKE RIGHT BEHIND DINAR DADDY. ROGER WONT' POST THIS.. LOL. POPPY HAS PUT AN ALERT. DON'T WIPE UR ASS BACKWARDS. OR I MEAN MY SOURCE TOLD ME NOT TOO. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!! ALL THESE IDIOTS ARE IDIOTS..

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=old joe;1061]12-5-12 med: I truly believe that we are not out of the rv race for this yr. Well considering that this year is almost over best they pull their finger out then. [B]I do expect them to do a continuous rate increase[/B] Expectations are good...so long as you dont expect them to happen. and pause and increase and pause and keep it going until they are at that one to one they are looking for.
    You cannot enter the free market without a tradeable currency. You canít use a credit card from iraq without a tradeable currency.
    None of the g20 countries will accept payment from iraq unless it is paid with a convertible currency. So correct me if i am wrong..in what currency have they been selling their oil for the past years. Now, i see the u.s. Is sponsoring a come in and see iraq for businessís from the u.s. 70 to be exact.
    There was no way the president was going to let all these wonderful men and women who sacrificed for it to be for nothing if iraq fell to a dictator. Can you imagine the anger that would erupt in every american town?[/QUOTE] You should ask if it did..Could you afford to rid again the new one.

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer61 View Post
    Who the hell is this guy? Where do these idiots pop up from? Oh, he's from Med's site I think. Med. He's another joke. He's been around since the beginning. He hasn't or Mailman, havent called anything right forever. WHO THE HELL IS POPPY AND TERRYK. ARE THESE OFFSPRING OF OKIE OIL MAN ONE OF THE BIGGEST DINAR JOKES OF EVER.. TERRYK MIGHT JUST TAKE IT ALL THE WAY. THIS GUY IS SUCH A JOKE RIGHT BEHIND DINAR DADDY. ROGER WONT' POST THIS.. LOL. POPPY HAS PUT AN ALERT. DON'T WIPE UR ASS BACKWARDS. OR I MEAN MY SOURCE TOLD ME NOT TOO. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!! ALL THESE IDIOTS ARE IDIOTS..

I believe this link should address all of your questions:

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.co.u...9/pumpers.html
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks. I have gone to each of these douche bag's sites. I've never seen a photo of them except for Terrry It's gonna RV now and I'm on a gag order K, site. At least all the sheep they herded into buying dinar using their mortgage monies, can identify each scammer, and hunt them down and shove the dinar they bought from these scammers, up their asses. LOL.

Supporter and Investor!
    Oldtimer61; If you don't like these sites,simply hit the delete key and be gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I believe this link should address all of your questions:

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.co.u...9/pumpers.html
    Interesting website Wolverine.