Med (17:34:17): IF I MAY I WANTED TO CLARIFY SOMETHING
TAPPER2: go for it
Med: IT MAY HAVE SOUNDED OR IT MAY HAVE SEEMED THAT I WAS GIVING SOME NEGATIVE NEWS ON THE TRANSLATIONS IT IS WHAT IT IS AND I CANT HELP THAT BUT IF FOR ONE SECOND ANYONE THINKS THAT I AM NOT 100% POSITIVE THAT THIS IS GOING TO END GOOD FOR US YOUR WRONG
I WAS SO SURE AND I MEAN SURE AS COULD EVER BE THAT COME JAN 1 WE WERE DONE I AM NOT*** YOU I WAS AS CLOSE TO 100% AS A PERSON CAN GET BEING CERTAIN
WE WERE THROWN A CURVE HERE BUT WE HAVE HUNG SO TOUGH THROUGH WHAT HONESTLY MANY OF THE BIG INVESTORS WHO DEAL IN WALL STREET WOULD HAVE SAID SCREW THIS BUT THIS IS IT FOR US THIS IS OUR ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE
WE ARE SO USED TO THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY GOING BAM BAM BAM AN ITS DONE LOOKING BACK INTO OUR OWN HISTORY WHICH IS THE BEST TO USE WE DECLARED IN DEPENDENCE IN 76 TOOK 18 YRS TO WRITE OUR CONSTITUTION BEFORE IT WAS RATIFIED
THE GUYS DID IT IN A YR I THINK OR LESS AND HONESTLY IT IS VERY WELL WRITTEN AND IT WAS TO SERVE THE PEOPLE BUT WE THE U.S. PUT OUR MARBLES IN THE WRONG HANDS
I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE RV RACE FOR THIS YR I DO EXPECT THEM TO DO A CONTINUOUS RATE INCREASE AND PAUSE AN INCREASE AND PAUSE AND KEEP IT GOING UNTIL THEY ARE AT THAT ONE TO ONE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN AN ARTICLE IS POSTED IN THE IRAQI MEDIA WHO IS THE MORON SAYING IT AND IF IT FIRST FROM THE NA IT IS 75% A LIE
AN IF IT COMES FROM THE NA AND THE DAWA FROM THE NA IT IS 100% A LIE
YOU CANNOT ENTER THE FREE MARKET WITHOUT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY YOU CANT USE A CREDIT CARD FROM IRAQ WITHOUT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY
NONE OF THE G20 COUNTRIES WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM IRAQ UNLESS IT IS PAID WITH A CONVERTIBLE CURRENCY NOW I SEE THE U.S. IS SPONSORING A COME IN AND SEE IRAQ FOR BUSINESS’S FROM THE U.S. 70 TO BE EXACT
WE MUST HAVE A REASONCUZ ON FIRST GLIMPSE THINGS **** THERE
breezin: Hi Med and DS. Sounds like the US is finally proposing a replacement to Maliki – http://www.dinarspeculator.com/showt…i-in-the-caret
Med: TY OK MOVING RIGHT ALONG THERE WAS NO WAY THE PRESIDENT WAS GOING TO LET ALL THESE WONDERFUL MEN AND WOMEN WHO SACRIFICED FOR IT TO BE FOR NOTHING IF IRAQ FELL TO A DICTATOR
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ANGER THAT WOULD ERUPT IN EVERY AMERICAN TOWN I FIGURED WHEN I HEARD THAT WE OFFERED TO REDEPLOY NTO IRAQ ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO THAT WE HAD TAKEN A REVERSE ON POLICY
REMEMBER THOUGH REMOVING MALIKI IS GONNA PUT THINGS ON A TEMP HOLD TO REGROUP IF THERE IS AN INTERIM I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL SEE AN RV BEFORE OR BY JULY
AND THE TRADE OFF FOR CHAPT VII MAYBE THAT THE NA REMOVE MALIKI CUZ WITH HIM THE CHANCES OF HIM BEING REMOVED ARE VERY SLIM VERY SLIM AND TOO BAD IF WE HOLD THEM HOSTAGE WITH THAT LEVARAGE
breezin: Med, what if Maliki decides he just won’t leave … regardless of the NA’s decsion to replace?
Med: NO CLUE
stlou: Ban Ki Moon..visits Kuwait 5th/6th
Med: THIS WILL COME DOWN TO IF THE MILITARY SUPPORTS HIM THEN MY BELIEF IS THIS WE WILL REMOVE HIM WE WOULD HAVE TO
stlou: Kuwaiti Prime Ministers visits Iraq to sign agreements with Iraq next week, and Iraq/Kuwait are on the UNSC agenda the 17th
Med: IT WOULD BE OUR RESPONSIBILITY OK STOP I AM NOT DONE OK I AM DONE FOR NOW I FORGOT WHAT I WAS DOING I AM GONNA GO PLAY WITH THE PUPS LATER DS
breezin (18:22:17): Hey med, I wanted to apologize for interrupting you earlier
Med: NP BREEZIN
breezin: I got a call and had to drop
Med: I JUST LOOSE MY THOUGHTS AND I GET FRUSTRATED IT IS NOT ANYONES FAULT IT IS JUST PART OF WHAT I HAVE AND IT P*SSES ME OFF LOL YOU ARE ALL GREAT PEOPLE
breezin: Well we appreciate you VERY much
Med: AND I AM SORRY IT TOOK IT OUT ON ANYONE I KNOW AND I YOU ALL VERY MUCH STLOU DOES A FANTASTIC JOB ALSO AND YOUR COMMENTS IN THE FORUMS ARE SPOT ON AND I APPRECIATE IT
breezin: Thanks
Med: YW I JUST KNOW THIS IS GONNA WORK OUT I CANT FATHOM IT NOT OK BBL TAKE CARE ALL
breezin: You too
Med:OH ONE THINGPEOPLE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING BOTHERING YOU LIKE BREEZIN ASKED
OR WAS IT STLOU ABOUT MALIKI NOT LEAVING ASK IT I LOVE TO BE TESTED GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT HONEST YOU ARE NOT GONNA HURT ME OR FLUSTER ME I HAVE BEEN POUNDED BY THEM ALL LOL BBL MED OUT
surfsidedan: Med, i read were the IMF said that Iraq has to be a doner country in 2014, wouldn’t they need
Med: YES
busman: actully i can BS with the best of them,lol
Med: TO ME YES BUT LET ME RESEARCH IT OK DAN THAT WAS A GREAT ? AND ONE WE NEED TO CLARIFY
surfsidedan: Med, i read were the IMF told iraq that they had to be a doner country in 2014, wouldn’t that mean that they have to have a tradeable currency
Med: YES I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT DAN SORRY I BURNT MY SUPPER LOL TRYING TO SALVAGE IT DIDNT HEAR THE TIMER BBL OK AND YES DAN UNLESS THEY ONLY USE PETROL DOLLARS OK
surfsidedan: Thanks
Med: BUT DO YOU SEE MY POINT DAN THEY ALWAYS CAN USE THAT OPTION BUT IT FROM WHAT LANACHY TOUGHT ME IS A LAST RESORT THAT IS ACTUAL REVENUES FROM SALE OF OIL THE DINAR IS NOT IS IS BASED ON CURRENCY ASSETS AND THE RATING INTERNATIONALLY IRAQ HAS WHICH IS BELOW O.O GPA FOR IRAQ TO SUCCEED AND TO MEET ALL THE ASPIRATIONS THEY HAVE ECONOMICALLY
THEY HAVE TO HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY I WILL GIVE MY #1 REASON FOR WHY MALIKI DOES NOT WANT AN RV RIGHT NOW HMMM NOPE I AM SAVING IT ANYONE EVEN HERE
givememick: YES SIR
dj51: I am
busman: :S
Med: OK #1
busman: and to join the WTO, need a tradable currency, is that correct med?
Med: DRUM ROLL YES IN ORDER TO ENTER THE FREE MARKET ECONOMY
busman: (Tp)best i can do for a drumroll
Med: IRAQ MUST GIVE UP ALL RIGHTS TO ANY COMPANY PRODUCING REVENUES THEY CAN NOT HAVE A CONTROLLING INTEREST IN ANY COMPANY OIL GAS ANY OF NO MORE THAN 49% OF THAT COMPANY THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THE GOI WILL HAVE TO ACTUALLY SET UP SOME KIND OF TAX SYSTEM
TO GENERATE REVENUES TO SUPPORT THAT VERY VERY EXPENSIVE GOVT THIS IS WHY MALIKI WAS TOLD IN LATE FALL OF 09 TO CUT SALARIES AND TO ALSO CUT THE AMOUNT OF IRAQI’S EMPLOYED BY THE GOI THAT THEY HAVE APPROX….10 X THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE GOVT THAN IS NEEDED FOR A COUNTRY ITS SIZE ALSO IRAQS BUDGET IS INCREDIBLY HIGH COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES OF SIMILAR SIZE
busman: i think the GOI got voted a raise today if i remeber right
Med: OMG
busman: then took off a week
Med: I MEAN JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE GOI IS NOW MINIMUM A MILLIONARE AND THAT IS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE CLERICAL OR JANITORIAL THIS IS FACT MALIKI DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE THOSE REVENUES