Supporter and Investor!

Exclamation 50k Iraqi dinar note will equal $50,000 USD

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post

how old are you batman? also what is your background in investing.. because you are very misleading... and ill informed... and i feel bad ... your like a dog chasing his tail with the revalue talk... i feel like i got burned for 250k with investing in iraqi stock market thru warka... and ppl that brought hard currency thinking they are going to be worth millions are dreaming...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!

Robin says...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike032588 View Post
    how old are you batman? also what is your background in investing.. because you are very misleading... and ill informed... and i feel bad ... your like a dog chasing his tail with the revalue talk... i feel like i got burned for 250k with investing in iraqi stock market thru warka... and ppl that brought hard currency thinking they are going to be worth millions are dreaming...
    Batman Is either a pumper or very naive. Hoping naive so he doesn't fall in the Smuck category. Seems like a nice Super Hero otherwise.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    nothing IMPORTANT just read and watch what I have posted, and just to informed you i just copy and paste only DONT GET HURT I am also an ordinary investor....

even YOU, you dont know what will happened with this investment just ask also your contact... and I asked my friend too and shared here...you dont need to be a genius or have a degree in this investment.... Im always just playing with my LUCK...
    Last edited by BatmaninIraq; 06-12-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Batman Is either a pumper or very naive. Hoping naive so he doesn't fall in the Smuck category. Seems like a nice Super Hero otherwise.
    HG time will come you will realized Im your SUPERHERO specially for you ONLY MY FRIEND....