Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    So Rabees mentions about a 33% paid up in their daily news letter. Pretty good if we had heard about it prior to union trading today. Thanks again Warka.
    LOL HG, wasn't that this one? It's not 33%, but it was big to get them to approx. 150B, did you forget your letter
    Dear Warka Investors,

We would like to bring to your kind attention that Union Bank has announced that it will be issuing:

3.572% free shares and 61.4568% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned and held prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Eligible Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by the 10th of September 2012 Warka business hours where any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our good bank.

Please send your signed requests to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

Warka ISX Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Supporter and Investor!

Now you know why Homer is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    LOL HG, wasn't that this one? It's not 33%, but it was big to get them to approx. 150B, did you forget your letter
    Dear Warka Investors,

We would like to bring to your kind attention that Union Bank has announced that it will be issuing:

3.572% free shares and 61.4568% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned and held prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Eligible Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by the 10th of September 2012 Warka business hours where any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our good bank.

Please send your signed requests to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

Warka ISX Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    Doh!! For all I know I may have submitted a letter. I will check.

I'm not sure of that though. The numbers don't add up? Check the daily Rabee's report further. They also state that Union wont be trading until tomorrow when it traded today. I think it may be a typo and should be a different bank. Maybe United (?) which I do not own so know nothing about.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!

Never Mind

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Doh!! For all I know I may have submitted a letter. I will check.

I'm not sure of that though. The numbers don't add up? Check the daily Rabee's report further. They also state that Union wont be trading until tomorrow when it traded today. I think it may be a typo and should be a different bank. Maybe United (?) which I do not own so know nothing about.
    Well I checked my records. I conscientiously did not order the paid ups. Guess I was still a little worried about the Basrah/Warka sell a bunch of paid ups and then go belly up burning I took.

I stand corrected, An open apology to Warka for getting this single item right. Just kidding, despite the bank itself going bankrupt the ISX Office does ocassionally respond and place orders for me.

HG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"