Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Hello old friends...

Its good to see some of you still around. I started my investments with Warka Bank 10 years ago. Stock, dinars, USD etc... My, my how time flies! I still check with this website from time to time. I hope you are all doing well. I remember starting a thread called "Wursday Rumor" where we would all laugh at how a dinar rumor would come out usually on Weds. or Thursday.. It was a lot of fun. I remember reading these crazy stories on here about Donald Trump buying millions of Iraqi Dinars and people saying they saw "boots on the ground" at the bank for some crazy reason. I can't believe its been 10 years now... I was checking on here because I lost my online access recently and am hoping I can in touch with Warka again. I hope Mr. Issa is still with them and that he and his family are well. I was looking for my first email to them and found it when I wrote to Miss Randa.. Remember her? I hope she is ok too. Its ok if no one remembers me.. I was just reading through the current posts and it was nice to see some of us not giving up hope on Iraq...God bless you all.

"January 20, 2005
    Dear Miss Randda B. Al-Shakir,
    I would like to request that you please open a USD and
    IQD Savings Account with Warka Bank on my behalf....

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi Superman,

Yes it has been a WHILE. As much as things have changed they have stayed the same...

Personally I'd like to transfer ALL of my cash in my Warka savings acct back home; not sure if or when that will happen.

I check in here from time to time too, but rarely post due to "the same ol' same ol'.

I remember Miss Randa too.

I still have "hope", just very very very little of it, and it's only when I think about it, once a month or so for a second. Again, that's probably because I'd like to get my cash wired back home to spend it. It's not much, about $5K but still.... Funny, it's been 10+ years for me....During that time I've married, have two kids, bought 3 homes, sold 2 of them, several cars, 1969 Roadrunner current project, etc. etc....BUT Iraq is STILL the same or worse LOL. This venture used to consume so much of my time, energy etc. Hope all is well with you and yours and God Bless too.

Supporter and Investor!
    Love you guys... she opened my account too...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey old timers. I am also still here from time to time. Yes it has been a long time.

Supporter and Investor!
    Wow good to see some old user names!
    Sent warka an email from bank site, guess we'll see.
    Sure wish I had started buying gold and silver back when I came on here
    "Seek ye first the kingdom of God... and His righteousness...and all these things will be added unto you...."

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    [QUOTE=mike032588;35155]Love you guys... she opened my account too...[/QUOTESame here...

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    [QUOTE=calstar;35272]
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    Love you guys... she opened my account too...[/QUOTESame here...
    It seems like it was yesterday when we used to read the post from ADSTER and JERRY....anyone remember JERRY?>>>>> JERRY !!! WHERE ARE THOU ?????

Good to see the real ol' timers coming around and breathing a little of air life support to this site...

I was thinking.... can anyone imagine if ISIS never attacked Iraq....what the country may looked like now?....just pondering.....

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    I remember Jerry and who could forget the Crow.

Supporter and Investor!
    has anybody heard from screaming eagle in a while?
    Can't understand normal thinking

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlakerII View Post
    has anybody heard from screaming eagle in a while?
    Screaming Eagle was on just a few days ago, as was 24mm. Royal Beluga commented on something a while back. Betting-on-Iraq's been a no show which is too bad because she's great. Chinagirl's been lost at sea which is fine with me. I think everyone misses the Crow for sure.

Happy New Year and lets hope it's "our year."

seadesk