Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Walkaa bank wires

Has anyone had any money wired back to them in the past month?
    We will be lucky to see .04 by the end of 09.
    UPDATE: We will be lucky to see 1169 by the end of 09.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by SEABEE CAN-DO View Post
    Has anyone had any money wired back to them in the past month?
    no one that i know.

Supporter and Investor!
    Leave Warka ALONE until things get straighten out!!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Leave Warka ALONE until things get straighten out!!!!!!
    Do you have any idea or speculation as to when things will get straitened out?

Supporter and Investor!
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is about to be liquidated

The face of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, warning liquidation of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance did not pay $200 billion Iraqi dinars before the end of this month.

The bank said in a statement that the Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and faced several problems and committed his administration numerous errors which summoned the Iraqi Central Bank to impose trusteeship and start serious act to liquidate him, Indicating that the major shareholders in the bank have offered several proposals for rehabilitation.

The bank said that he studied the options of liquidation and rehabilitation under very careful of depositors 'interests and rights, pointing out that he noted that the liquidation of the bank shareholders' equity exposure to risk.

The bank that keep the Warka Bank on this case is contrary to trends central bank in building a Iraqi bank Rezin and enhance confidence in him, pointing out that he decided to issue warnings to the Warka Bank until the 31 of December, the current, to be repaid as agreed to deposit two hundred billion dinars in the light of what has been meeting with him, otherwise, the central bank takes action to eliminate him.

The central bank announced, (26 June 2012), that the trusteeship committee formed to audit the accounts of the Warka Bank will distribute financial returns that you get from bank debt among small depositors, stressing that there are ten thousands of small depositors in the bank.

http://translate.google.com/translat...rt%3D1&act=url
    "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"

Supporter and Investor!
    Well I hope I can get my stocks and cash out. I will not leave the bank alone . They have MY money. not yours.

Supporter and Investor!
    Warka just paid our dividends on our checking,and savings account. They would NOT do this if they were going out of business!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Warka just paid our dividends on our checking,and savings account. They would NOT do this if they were going out of business!!!
    War Eagle, that money is only on paper ( in this case on an internet screen) and is just to keep the accounts up to date
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Supporter and Investor!
    Any status updates on out money being lost? The longer they wait the more chance we will not get it back. or a mass withdraw from all foreign holders could be bad.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by SEABEE CAN-DO View Post
    Any status updates on out money being lost? The longer they wait the more chance we will not get it back. or a mass withdraw from all foreign holders could be bad.
    IMO, unless another bank steps in to acquire Warka, we can kiss our funds and investments goodbye.