Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Great news!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    It does sound like good news.
    What website are people using to access Warka and their accounts these days?
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by JERSEY DINAR View Post
    It does sound like good news.
    What website are people using to access Warka and their accounts these days?
    http://www.warka-bank.com/
    https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Supporter and Investor!

Changes

Can anyone confirm that Warka has shortened their password length from what it has been in the past? I remember it allowing at least 8 characters. Now it seems it is 7 or less. Can anyone confirm, deny or comment?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Can anyone confirm that Warka has shortened their password length from what it has been in the past? I remember it allowing at least 8 characters. Now it seems it is 7 or less. Can anyone confirm, deny or comment?
    Mine is now 4 digits as per warkas instructions

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Where did you see this.... ???? That they were listing back on the ISX.... I hope you are right..but haven't seen that ye...
    This.

I haven't seen anything about the ISX, or more importantly our proxy shares.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Mine is now 4 digits as per warkas instructions
    I have apparently forgotten my password and when I try some old ones I know once worked they no longer fit in the PW field. Resetting my PW is therefore no longer good. I will stay on the sidelines until I hear from u all of seeing a real heartbeat w Warka. Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks Brazileiro!
    My account has expired and my email to Warka and Issa/Amr has no response yet.
    What email addresses have been used for contact to reinstate an expired account/reset new password.

Thanks!
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    hey HG, mine is 8 digits. I just tried it and it's still working. They sent me a 4 digit password when they renewed my access but I had no problem changing it. If I remember right I couldn't use more than 8 digits though.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by JERSEY DINAR View Post
    Thanks Brazileiro!
    My account has expired and my email to Warka and Issa/Amr has no response yet.
    What email addresses have been used for contact to reinstate an expired account/reset new password.

Thanks!
    Hi JD I got my new password from Mr I ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com cc laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

There are a couple other email addresses people were sending to in this thread http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthr...ntact-the-bank however I got my response from the 2 I listed above.