Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you James for sharing.

seadesk

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent 2 emails this week to Mr. Issa asking about their MasterCards. I asked if they could send me an application. I had a card several years ago but wanted to upgrade in the future. Hopefully all works out in the future with Warka.

Dear Mr. Issa
    Could I get a pdf copy of your Mastercard application?

Please note that we are currently not offering MC cards internationally only locally specifically for payroll service…best regards

Next email question.

Thank you Mr. Issa for your response. Does this mean if I currently have a Silver Master Card it is still valid?

My pleasure once the service is internationally re-activated you and all our international clients will have full access top their cards and funds…best regards.

Supporter and Investor!
    Kool, thanks James

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I sent 2 emails this week to Mr. Issa asking about their MasterCards. I asked if they could send me an application. I had a card several years ago but wanted to upgrade in the future. Hopefully all works out in the future with Warka.

Dear Mr. Issa
    Could I get a pdf copy of your Mastercard application?

Please note that we are currently not offering MC cards internationally only locally specifically for payroll service…best regards

Next email question.

Thank you Mr. Issa for your response. Does this mean if I currently have a Silver Master Card it is still valid?

My pleasure once the service is internationally re-activated you and all our international clients will have full access top their cards and funds…best regards.
    That is great news for you that he responded. Especially so quickly. I've gotten nada from anyone there for quite awhile now. Can you pm me the email address you get the responses from? I'm using the same I've used for years and have had responses from. Gracias

Supporter and Investor!
    i emailed about 25 times in past 2 months... NOTHING...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    I decided some time ago to give Mr. Issa a break while they work on being re-established. It's kind of like when you have the flu and you have to give your body the opportunity to heal.

Relax. It looks like it is all being worked out.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James. This gives us some small sliver of hope.

Nice to see Mr I is still on board.