Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A responce from Warka Bank

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    I wouldn't Worry ..... I'm Sure They Are Making big Changes Right Now ..as They Come Back to Life

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Their website still down tho.

Supporter and Investor!

Clarity regarding Warka stock holdings.....

Hi James,

Another 2004 Investors Iraq comrade! Quick question, is Mr. Issa referring to just your Warka Bank stock shares, proxy stocks or stocks 'in your good name'? Thanks for any clarity?

Dinar Shore

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I sent Warka an email 2 weeks ago. I have probably resent the same email 6 times in the last two weeks. Today I received a reply. Maybe this well brighten everyone's day.

Dear Sir,

Please note that Warka Bank for Invetsment and Finance will resume trading after holding its general assembly meeting and capital increase in accordance with the CBI rehabilitation plan date of which is yet to be set and confirmed all depending on the joint agreement between Warka Board- Management and CBI.

With regards to your current Warka stock holdings you currently own: XXXXXXXX shares.

Our shareholders department will shortly provide you with your stock holdings statement.

Enjoy the day and best regards,
    Mohammad K. Issa

Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    I wouldn't Worry ..... I'm Sure They Are Making big Changes Right Now ..as They Come Back to Life
    100% agree

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Hi James,

Another 2004 Investors Iraq comrade! Quick question, is Mr. Issa referring to just your Warka Bank stock shares, proxy stocks or stocks 'in your good name'? Thanks for any clarity?

Dinar Shore
    Hello
    I was asking for an updated stock list. (all my Shares/all Companies)- These are in "my good name" . Mr. Issa sent me my Warka (WARK) share totals not the rest of my stocks. It will be interesting to see how closely my records will match theirs. The amount of Warka shares I was told WAS accurate with my records. I can only hope all our shares are accurate for splits/free shares being added along the way.

In addition I inquired in a second email about CD's. Below is the response I receive concerning that question.

"Dear Sir,

Currently we are not offering CDS which is temporary until we set the new interest rates based on the rehabilitation get well plan.

Appreciate your fine patience and support to Warka Bank… "
    Last edited by James; 12-16-2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added another email response.

Supporter and Investor!
    Great News........ Show me the money then I'm the hell out of Iraq, never to look back.

Supporter and Investor!
    Great News!!! I could not believe that a bank the size of Warka would be allowed to go in the TANK!!! JMHO DeanO

Supporter and Investor!
    I got a response from Warkas ISX dept !!!!

They sent me my up-to-date share holdings , minus my Warka bank shares

Things are happening !!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    I got a response from Warkas ISX dept !!!!

They sent me my up-to-date share holdings , minus my Warka bank shares

Things are happening !!!
    Excellent! Still nada from Warka in regards to my request to purchase another CD...

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Excellent! Still nada from Warka in regards to my request to purchase another CD...
    This is what they told me this week.

"Dear Sir,

Currently we are not offering CDS which is temporary until we set the new interest rates based on the rehabilitation get well plan.

Appreciate your fine patience and support to Warka Bank…

Enjoy the day and best regards,"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    This is what they told me this week.

"Dear Sir,

Appreciate your fine patience and support to Warka Bank…

Enjoy the day and best regards,"
    thanks for the info! I've been emailing the request for many many months and had no response. I even emailed asking if CD's were still available.

Will be interested to see what the new rate will be,,,and what the rest of the get well plan entails,,,and when it's going to be completed,,and,,and...and... hahaha