Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A responce from Warka Bank

Supporter and Investor!
    Likewise. I will leave a tiny amount in just for laughs.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    ​How much did they charge for the update?

Supporter and Investor!
    In my letter I put "a fee of IQD 2500 or USD $2 for a complete stock portfolio" I went to my online account and have not seen any deductions. The fee I quoted was one from an old email I had used in the past so I do not know if it was correct but it worked just the same.
    For my online renewal I have used "an annual fee of (15,000) Dinars" Again I do not know if it is correct but I have never had anyone correction from the bank.

Looking at Warka's Bank page I found these fees. I do not know how current they are.
    http://www.warka-bank.com/?427dacca3...6c6d2efc545ea6

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks James

Supporter and Investor!
    ​Thank you, James. And a Merry Christmas to all!!! Happy New Year!!! Go Warka!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    I too received a response from Mr. I pointing me to the ebanking division in order to provide info to reset my password.
    I have to feel that they are still invested in making the bank work. Otherwise they would just not respond IMHO.
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    Got another email from Mr. I and ebanking. Got my new password, was able to view my account online and it looks like my interest rate has been deposited.
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent an email for a friend at 2:00am EST to Warka. I received a reply in less than 10 minutes. I was presently surprised at the response time. I can only hope things will get better for everyone with all our banking needs. I asked for my friends online password to be updated and their stock totals to be updated on their behalf.a
    P.s. I edited the name in the reply email.

"Dear Sir,

Please note that your request has been passed to the related departments where they will provide the details shortly.

With regards to the updated stock statement please note that the Iraqi Stock Exchange is currently closed end the of the fiscal week where the statement will be provided second week of January 2016…

Respectfully,

M K. I

Supporter and Investor!
    got my interest

INTEREST CAPITALIZATION TRANSACTIONS 30/12/2015

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey guys I'm checking in... Last request for new MasterCard and password reset 1 week... are we still required to do signature request and code ID for authentication...
    Can't understand normal thinking