Thread: Stock Porotolio

Supporter and Investor!

Stock Portfolio

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,

Shareholders Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Last week I asked for a stock update. Today I received an email with a file of all my stocks. I have only look at the numbers briefly. My first impressions are that my stocks were credited with free shares during the last two years and a few have remained the same. My thought is that someone was keeping up with it. I did notice 3 companies not this report. I cannot remember which ones but will comment later when I am positive. One of those companies was Warka. I believe once they are relisted on the ISX my shares will show up on this print out. I say this because Mr. I already gave me a total of those Warka shares in last weeks email.
    The jpg I am sharing has been altered. This was only the first page of the report. I removed my full name , my account number and edited the number of my shares. The last time I received an updated stock list was in the form of an Excel file from Warka Bank. I will now go back and look more closely at the previous share totals for each company and figure out the amounts of "free shares" I have been credited.
    Best of luck to everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by James; 12-21-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    i got an answer too , with my shares listed (minus warka share holdings) including, i guess , free shares

Still to receive the dividend payments from certain companies tho (pepsi etc)

At least their ISX up and running again !!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Do you Hav Mr Issas email address

Supporter and Investor!
    I just read the email they sent me and it said :

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,

Shareholders Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whats the ISX depositry system ????

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL! View Post
    Do you Hav Mr Issas email address
    mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

Supporter and Investor!
    I found that odd as well. As in the past Warka would send an Excel file with stocks listed. This was a different sheet all together. After looking at my previous stocks totals it looks like a lot of stocks have been credited with free shares from the past ~ 2 years. It sure would of been nice if the price I bought them at years ago was still the same.

Supporter and Investor!
    I sent an email yesterday to Mr. Issa asking him if there was anyway we could purchase stock through Warka at this time or if they had another broker able to fill our orders. The prices are at their lowest that have seen. His response is below.

Dear Mr.
    Unfortunately our brokerage office if affiliated with Warka Bank and can only resume trading after the bank finalizes its general assembly meeting where full details will be posted on our website in due course….best regards.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    ​thanks james

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I sent an email yesterday to Mr. Issa asking him if there was anyway we could purchase stock through Warka at this time or if they had another broker able to fill our orders. The prices are at their lowest that have seen. His response is below.

Dear Mr.
    Unfortunately our brokerage office if affiliated with Warka Bank and can only resume trading after the bank finalizes its general assembly meeting where full details will be posted on our website in due course….best regards.
    supposed to happen this month if rumours are to be believed