Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Maniac, How much does it cost to open an account at the Al Jazera brokerage?
    Originally Posted by ISX Maniac who uses Warka
    Here is the response I received

Dear Sir,

Please note that it is possible to transfer your stock holdings to another brokerage firm where we need a signed authorization letter and a colored copy of your id as verification.

Best regards,

ISX Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Financ

I would also ask same question to Aljazera to make sure all's Kosher with them too about accepting transfer of shares from Warka

Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Maniac, How much does it cost to open an account at the Al Jazera brokerage?
    $10,000 must be deposited. There is no limit on wiring funds back. The only catch is the funds must come from sold shares. So I plan on buying $10,000 of a good bank, selling quickly then wiring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by chakkarchee View Post
    Originally Posted by ISX Maniac who uses Warka
    Here is the response I received

Dear Sir,

Please note that it is possible to transfer your stock holdings to another brokerage firm where we need a signed authorization letter and a colored copy of your id as verification.

Best regards,

ISX Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Financ

I would also ask same question to Aljazera to make sure all's Kosher with them too about accepting transfer of shares from Warka
    We received your documents and presented your application for an account with Aljazera Brokerage Company today ( Sunday , 24 February 2013 ) . We expect to receive your account by Tuesday . We shall then send you a scan of your account and our Wire Transfer information to send a $10,000USD wire from your bank account abroad to fund your brokerage account with our firm .
    When we receive your wire , we shall notify you , send you a scan of it , and provide your account balance in Iraqi dinars . You can then send us a list of the stocks and number of shares for each stock that you wish to transfer from your Warka account to your new account with our firm . We shall complete on your behalf a special Form ( which is in Arabic ) for every stock you wish to be transferred . There is no limit for outgoing wires to the US as long as the amount comes from sold shares in your brokerage account .