Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NeverNeverland
    Posts
    109

    Warka Opening in Jan 2016 ???

    Per long time poster "American Contractor" (Rich Mxxxx) he sent out the following email:

    Recently I have been in communications with the
    CEO of al-Warka bank. Things are getting positive
    for the private Iraqi bank as they will be opening
    in January 2016.

    If you were curious about al-Warka bank and what
    is going on you can watch my video at this url.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWl_V4EruU

    Some of his info has been right on track in the past, and some has been off, so take his email and youtube video with a grain of salt.

    Cheers!!
    Last edited by RogueTurtle; 01-02-2016 at 11:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,346
    you would think they would post this on their site first

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    429
    just in time for the CBI dinar devaluation,,,but still better than nothing

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NeverNeverland
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    you would think they would post this on their site first

    That was my initial thought also.

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    471
    Ya know... I couldn't help but think to myself... is this in the wrong section?

    And then the next thought was... So why aren't the admin doing anything about it?
    Can't understand normal thinking

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NeverNeverland
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by dlakerII View Post
    Ya know... I couldn't help but think to myself... is this in the wrong section?

    And then the next thought was... So why aren't the admin doing anything about it?

    Where else should misc. Warka Bank comments go if not under the Warka Bank forum thread? Oh never mind, just saw your signature.

  7. #7
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTurtle View Post
    Where else should misc. Warka Bank comments go if not under the Warka Bank forum thread? Oh never mind, just saw your signature.
    UUUH the rumor section? Where the rest of the Bob told Tim about a friend and here is a Youtube link if you don't believe me crap goes!
    Can't understand normal thinking

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AULD CALEDONIA
    Posts
    619
    Hello Forum, just received a copy of my stock holdings from Warka Bank,this attachment came from the ISX depository system (IDCI).

    This is very good news but it looks like stock totals are wrong,sort that out later, but good to hear from Warka Bank.

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Hello Forum, just received a copy of my stock holdings from Warka Bank,this attachment came from the ISX depository system (IDCI).

    This is very good news but it looks like stock totals are wrong,sort that out later, but good to hear from Warka Bank.

    stock totals wrong ? (greater in value ?)

    Warka holdings not there either ?

  10. #10
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AULD CALEDONIA
    Posts
    619
    Yes W.i.h no Warka shares and 6 mill BBOB missing but they said I had 3 mill BNOI that I never knew I had, but been going through past Attachments and found the important info I need.
    still awaiting on cash dividends thou.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook