Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warka Opening in Jan 2016 ???

Supporter and Investor!
    i have not got a responce in years... i use to get them all the time.. i have a real lot of money there helf in proxy... whats going on!?!?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi Mike, only what you see in these recent threads. Communications with Warka seems to be improving. If "American Contractor" is correct we should be seeing something official soon on the Warka Website News.

Supporter and Investor!
    getting a response from warka seems to depend on what question you are asking. I've been trying to get more CD's for around a year and had no response from Warka. Same to questions about the Guardianship ending, get well plan, etc. Recently another forum member posted that he received an email from warka informing him warka was not offering cd's at the moment, yet warka has not put that info anywhere on their website.

American contractor still hasn't posted on his website yet the info about Warka opening in january.

and yes I am feeling very negative regarding Warka right now despite the recent news.

Supporter and Investor!
    Brazilerio, Americana Contractor must of read your post, he is now publishing his interview with the Warka CEO as it pertains to the Jan 2016 reopening of the Bank. Sadly he is only putting out one question/answer per post, kinda weird.

I hope one of the questions was also about the CDs.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTurtle View Post
    Brazilerio, Americana Contractor must of read your post, he is now publishing his interview with the Warka CEO as it pertains to the Jan 2016 reopening of the Bank. Sadly he is only putting out one question/answer per post, kinda weird.

How can I see the interview?
    Thanks!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Pirata, the youtube website is in Post #1

Supporter and Investor!

have to agree with you 1 q/a per day is weird,,,and the q/a posted on the 5th is old news,,,everyone knows warka couldn't do anything until the cbi said so,,,

we wait for te q/a's that give more recent news...

Supporter and Investor!
    doesn't look like American Contractor will be posting the warka interview q/a's on a daily basis,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    He must of been in Iraq for so long he picked up their bad habits. "Tomorrow", "Soon", "Coming Days" all being relative and prob actually meaning, "when he feels like it". Lol
    Last edited by RogueTurtle; 01-08-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    He must of been in Iraq for so long he picked up their bad habits. "Tomorrow", "Soon", "Coming Days" all being relative and prob actually meaning, "when he feels like it". Lol
    now that's funny! hahaha