Page 596 of 631 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6301
    Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Politics
    Donald Trump lashes out over special counsel appointed to investigate his Russia links and misspells counsel

Donald Trump has attacked the appointment for a former FBI director to investigate alleged ties between his campaign team and Russia.
    "With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel [sic] appointed!" the President wrote on Twitter.

"This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"

Mr Trump did not elaborate on the "illegal acts", but appeared to be referring to the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server for government communications, including classified information.

He was reacting to the Justice Department's appointment of James Comey's predecessor, Robert Mueller, as a special counsel to lead the federal investigation into claims the Trump campaign collaborated with Moscow to sway the 2016 election.

Mr Mueller, whose arrival came as a surprise following months of calls for an outside prosecutor, will have sweeping powers and the authority to prosecute any crimes he uncovers.

His broad mandate gives him not only oversight of the Russia probe, but also “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation" - potentially including the removal of Mr Comey.

Donaldof....if you have nothing to hide....why are you getting angry?....why are you getting so mad?....if any, you should have a huge smiley grin with a poster sign that says " Special Counsel Are Welcome Here ! "....

Common folks, there should be someone here with some brains (besides the smarts of me and bultn) who can explain why Donaldof is so angry at the Special Counsel.

This is what I am thinking, Donaldof thinks that by throwing some tantrum fits like babies do, the public opinion will be so forceful that the Special Counsel will be ineffective. Then he thinks he will be off the hook and everything will go away like he tried to sway away the Flynn thing.....LOL>>
    ..Good theory, isn't it?

Donaldof...if you have nothing to cover, then don't get mad.....(but at the end, your dirty laundry will come out)

Last edited by millionairetobe71; 05-18-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Politics

Donald Trump foolishly went to war with America's intelligence agencies. Now it could cost him his job

Donald Trump didn't need to add angry face emojis to his tweet, for people to realise that he was seething.
    “I have been asking Director Comey & others, from the beginning of my administration, to find the LEAKERS in the intelligence community,” he wrote.

This was the morning after the Washington Post had revealed, in an article by its leading national security correspondent, the President had, in an apparent breach of known precedent, shared sensitive intelligence material with the Russians.

Fox News host say there are no Republicans willing to defend Trump on TV

The next day, the New York Times reported that according to a memo written by then FBI Director James Comey, Trump had asked him to drop an investigation into his sacked national security advisor Michael Flynn. Three months later, Trump fired Comey.

HR McMaster, Flynn’s successor and one of the few people in the White House able to maintain the same narrative for more than 12 hours, held a press conference to claim the leaks behind the articles were a threat to national security.

“I think the real issue - and I think that I would like to see really debated more - is our national security has been put at risk by those violating confidentiality and those releasing information to the press,” he said.

If this is true, and McMaster’s claim may be difficult to prove, then Trump and his cohorts in the White House can hardly be surprised. Since wining the election last November, Trump has repeatedly condemned the US intelligence services, accusing them of handing “fake news” to the media.

For months, he appeared to reject their assertion that Russia had sought to influence the 2016 election, dismissing their claims as coming from the same people who said, wrongly, that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction.

At one point, he even found himself likening the people within the 17 US intelligence services, to the Nazis. This was something that earned a rebuke from Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan.

“What I do find outrageous is equating an intelligence community with Nazi Germany,” he said. “I do take great umbrage at that, and there is no basis for Mr Trump to point fingers at the intelligence community for leaking information that was already available publicly.”

Has the worm now turned? It appears so. This week, as the Post and the Times published their blockbusters, US media noted how quickly other outlets were able to confirm the claims. The suggestion was that that there were an awful lot of people out there willing to dish the dirt.

The mood among many in the intelligence community may have been summed up by Leon Panetta, who served as both Defence Secretary and CIA Director. Trump, he told CNN, was a loose cannon.

“He’s got to have some lines here,” said Panetta. “He’s got to have some guardrails. The president of the United States cannot just do or say or speak whatever the hell he wants.”

During the election campaign, Trump got his way by his bullying and bluster. He attacked everyone and anyone he wanted, from the Pope to Ted Cruz's father, and appeared to get away with it. But in attacking the intelligence services - the people who know, so to speak - where all the bodies are buried - he has committed a fatal error.
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 05-18-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bultn View Post

I guess there are only two options....

1 - Impeachment

2- Resignation

Since no one here wants to step up to the plate...then I will....

I bet that he will resign..... Would anyone feels he will be impeached?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    ...For the Record, Mrs Clinton did won the elections...
    Idiot, get an education regarding presidential elections. Your record still stands, 100%, all wrong. Also, nice grammar, get a writing education too. Maybe one day, you will "did won" something...

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar

As we detailed earlier, next week's James Comey hearing is certainly setting up as a 'grab yr popcorn' moment with Democrats lining up for their 5 minutes of fame to ask the question that 'proves' Trump deserves impeachment. However, it appears there is no need for the hearing as Mr. Comey already confirmed - under oath - that "he has not been pressured to close an investigation for political purposes."

Testifying under oath in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3rd, Comey states that he has not been pressured to close an investigation for political purposes, "not in my experience."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...never-happened
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...al_team_6.html

May 18, 2017
    Extortion 17: Biden, Panetta Leaks Doomed SEAL Team 6
    By Daniel John Sobieski

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz4hUJxzvOQ
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper