Page 574 of 658 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6576
    Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Thank god your a puppet and not running this country. It's hilarious how you flame Trump but accepted everything before he came into office. Keep it up crybaby, you're the forum jester making us all laugh.

Hey Puppet Boy..... here are news for you...

Trump’s Tweets About North Korea Are Making Bad Matters Worse

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump offered two tweets on North Korea.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.
    8:03 AM - 11 Apr 2017

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem!
    7:59 AM - 11 Apr 2017

In addition, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said on Tuesday that North Korea was “on notice.” In a uniquely puzzling press release earlier this month, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that America had already “spoken enough about North Korea.” The administration has also made a big deal of diverting a Navy carrier strike group toward Korean waters. Trump called it an “armada.”

What is clear from this posturing is that the White House is focused on North Korea, and likely attempting to deter North Korean leader Kim Jong Un from testing a weapon on April 15, the 105th anniversary of the birth of his grandfather, Kim Il Sung. What’s not clear is exactly what U.S. policy toward North Korea is right now. Deterrence is not going to work. Kim Jong Un is extremely likely to call the U.S. bluff. Then what?

As anyone who has studied North Korea for more than an hour knows, it’s the land of terrible options. There are no good, quick solutions to its nuclear program, period, and the challenge has long stumped the best and brightest among U.S. diplomats and strategic thinkers.

Let’s examine what the other players may be making of the White House’s rhetoric. The Chinese response to Trump’s tweets is likely a mixture of irritation and confusion. After all, Chinese President Xi Jinping spent considerable time with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida last week. Presumably, Trump conveyed to Xi in clear terms that the United States wants China to place more pressure on North Korea in order to convince Pyongyang that its only option is to reverse its nuclear program. And even though Trump is just learning, thanks to Xi, that the Chinese do not want to take these steps because Beijing is more worried about regime collapse and the ensuing refugee flow than it is about the North’s nuclear weapons (something just about anyone in the Asia divisions of any U.S. national security institution could have told him), the United States and its allies nonetheless need the Chinese to step up. Making public this difficult demand in somewhat threatening terms could make it harder for China to act. At home, Xi cannot be seen to be bending to Trump’s will. He has his own macho calculus to consider.

Moreover, Trump’s linkage of the North Korea issue to a “trade deal” probably puzzles Beijing. What trade deal? There is no bilateral trade deal under negotiation, and it is hard to imagine one that would make sense for both countries. Does he mean the tariffs he has threatened to impose on Chinese goods would not be as high? We don’t know. In addition, the United States has made it a point to keep economic relationships and national security separate. Unlike Beijing, Washington doesn’t dole out economic punishments for trading partners’ political or security slights, because the United States government doesn’t direct industry the way China does and because the United States don’t think this conflation is good for the global economy. China’s leaders may doubt Trump’s ability to deliver anything positive on trade anyway given his campaign rhetoric, even if they do pressure Pyongyang further. They also know Trump’s options are limited, as discussed below, and will thus conclude that he is bluffing. Administrations often learn the hard way: It is not a good idea to back down from a threat made against China.

For their part, U.S. allies South Korea and Japan were likely confused by the tweets, as they imply Tokyo and Seoul would not be involved in the planning or execution of whatever it is the United States hopes to do to “solve the North Korea problem.” That is troubling, as they obviously have very strong equities and have been involved intimately in the process until now. Hopefully, the consulting that Tillerson has done, and that Vice President Mike Pence will do, is allaying their concerns. Depending on the outcome of the upcoming race for president in South Korea, though, Trump’s tough stance toward the North may not even be welcome any longer.

As for North Korea, it already knows that it has the attention of the Trump administration. The missile strikes on Syria were not likely timed to coincide with the Xi meeting, but Pyongyang may have concluded otherwise. It’s response? The Syria strikes are exactly why the North needs nuclear weapons — to protect itself from America’s aggression.

What Pyongyang, China, and U.S. allies know, what U.S. experts on North Korea in and out of the government know, and what Trump and his White House team hopefully now know, is that the military options for North Korea are much less clear than they were in Syria. First, we cannot be sure that a U.S. air campaign would destroy all of North Korea’s nuclear facilities and weapons, because we do not know where they all are. The North could retaliate using a nuclear weapon or nuclear material if we don’t destroy all of it. But even if our intelligence and aim were perfect, the fact is and has been for decades that Seoul is within artillery range of the North. The casualties from a North Korean retaliation after a strike would be unacceptably high. Any major military campaign on the Korean Peninsula — and almost any would become major quickly — would draw in China and, at the very least, send the global economy reeling. Moreover, as in Iraq, we don’t have an answer to the key question: What comes after the strikes? What are the thousands of intervening steps that lead from a military strike to a peaceful, democratic, unified Korea? An expensive, destabilizing land war in Asia is not what Trump voters signed up for.

Hopefully what Trump has up his sleeve is a plan to impose secondary sanctions on Chinese companies that do business with North Korea in violation of U.N. Security Council resolutions, if Beijing itself refuses to stop these companies itself. But unfortunately, such measures are unlikely to solve the problem quickly or completely.

Which brings us to the American audience for this posturing against North Korea. Americans are now waiting for Trump to do something. He has said he will take care of this problem if China doesn’t act and is building up expectations in a way that reduces his room to maneuver.

The time for tweeting is over. The time for war on the Korean Peninsula is never. The best option is a combination of further sanctions and intense, boring, frustrating diplomacy. Better get to consulting, and hiring, some real talent at State and Treasury.
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

'There's something not right here': British spies warned the US about 'extensive' contact between Trump team and Russia

Natasha Bertrand

Business InsiderApr 13, 2017, 11:50 AM

Britain's Government Communications Headquarters became aware of suspicious "interactions" between associates of Donald Trump and suspected or known Russian operatives in late 2015, The Guardian reported on Thursday.

The Guardian's report — which said other intelligence agencies in Germany, Estonia, and Poland also picked up communications between Trump's associates and Russian agents — is consistent with earlier revelations about what spurred the US intelligence community to launch its investigation last summer into Trump's ties to Russia.

The European agencies shared the intelligence with their American counterparts between late 2015 and mid-2016, The Guardian reported. But the FBI and the CIA "were slow to appreciate the extensive nature of contacts between Trump's team and Moscow ahead of the US election," the report said.

"It looks like the [US] agencies were asleep," a UK intelligence source told The Guardian. The European agencies "were saying: 'There are contacts going on between people close to Mr. Trump and people we believe are Russian intelligence agents. You should be wary of this.' The message was: 'Watch out. There's something not right here.'"

The FBI did not open its investigation into Russia's interference in the US election — and the Trump campaign's possible complicity — until July 2016, FBI Director James Comey told the House Intelligence Committee during a public hearing last month. That was more than six months after British intelligence officials were first alerted to the interactions between Trump's associates and known or suspected Russian operatives, according to The Guardian.

US officials were "very late to the game" when it came to examining those contacts, a source told the British newspaper. The BBC's Paul Wood reported earlier this year that the investigation began in earnest in the spring of 2016 when an intelligence agency of one of the Baltic states passed former CIA Director John Brennan a recording that alleged money from the Kremlin had made its way into Trump's campaign coffers.

Brennan reportedly established a counterintelligence task force, which included the FBI and the National Security Agency. That summer, Robert Hannigan, then the chief of the GCHQ, passed Brennan more material related to conversations Trump associates had with suspected or known Russian agents, according to The Guardian.

'It has become clear that you possess explosive information'

In August — more than eight months after British officials were alerted to the Trump-Russia contacts — Brennan briefed the US's top lawmakers on the material, which he said showed that Russia had interfered in the US election to help Trump win, The New York Times reported last week.

Whereas the CIA was fairly confident by late August that the Russians were working to boost Trump, the FBI did not publicly draw that conclusion until early December. Because the CIA deals exclusively with foreign intelligence, it did not have the authority to announce the evidence it apparently had of such collusion.

One of the lawmakers, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, wrote two letters to FBI Director James Comey between August and October urging him to go public with the information.

"In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisers, and the Russian government — a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity," Reid wrote.

On
    October 15, the task force set up by Brennan was reportedly granted a warrant by a judge in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks that may have been implicated in the money transfer, a senior intelligence official told the BBC. Trump was not named in the warrant, but three of his associates were the subject of the inquiry.

The UK's role in the investigation into Trump's ties to Russia came under scrutiny last month when White House press secretary Sean Spicer read from unverified reports that said GCHQ had conspired with President Barack Obama to wiretap Trump Tower before the election. Spicer mentioned the GCHQ as he attempted to defend Trump's explosive accusation, leveled in a tweet in early March, that Obama had Trump Tower's "wires tapped" during the presidential campaign".

On Fox News on March 14, Judge Andrew Napolitano made the following statement: 'Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command — he didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA, he didn't use the FBI, and he didn't use the Department of Justice; he used GCHQ,'" Spicer said.

The comment prompted a near-immediate reaction from GCHQ, which released a rare public statement categorically denying any involvement and calling the accusation "utterly ridiculous."

"Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wiretapping' against the then president-elect are nonsense," the statement said. "They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored."

" Rain drops falling on his head....".... Folks, that is how Donaldof Trumpler should be feeling by now..... And it is utterly humoristic and sarcastic in a good measure....back in October, he was feeling incredibly damn good about Comey investigating Clinton....he praised Comey and his gang..now, he despises and demonise Comey because the investigation is widening and getting far more intrusive and deeper than what he was expecting and Comey won't let him be off the hook....Now his shoddy business is everyone business...the FBI, CIA, British Intelligence, Polish Intelligence....When has any other individual (note I say individual and not referring to this Puppet as a President, because he did not won the POTUS), when has any other individual been under this intense scrutiny and investigation since Nixon or before Nixon?...no one.....but.....Donaldof Trumpler.....is like a fly bugging the crap out of you, and the more you swat the hell out of it to get it off of you, the more the damn thing clings to you....yeap...that is what Donaldof and the Kremlin love affair gets you...shameful if you ask me....just shameful....
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 04-15-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Tax Day protesters across the US demand that Trump to release his tax returns

Thousands of protesters at Tax Day marches today in cities from Washington, D.C., to Denver to Los Angeles are calling on President Trump to release his tax returns.

Trump is the first U.S. president and the first major party nominee in four decades to refuse to release his full tax returns to the public.

Organizers said Saturday's protests, dubbed the Tax March, were scheduled in nearly 150 cities, and stemmed from the women's march that took place the day after Trump's inauguration.
    As a candidate, Trump said he wasn't releasing his tax returns because he was under audit. He later said that voters don't care.

"We do care. We want to see his taxes," said Ann Demerlis, who was among hundreds who marched in Philadelphia from City Hall to an area in front of historic Independence Hall.

"It's possible that he can now show his taxes, because his current taxes are not being audited," said Demerlis, who carried a sign saying, "Follow the Money."

Trump's break with precedent has raised questions about possible conflicts of interest.
    View gallery

Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer of New York has said Trump's refusal to release his returns could hinder Republicans' prospects for a rewrite of the tax code. And Democratic U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts on Friday posted an online video urging Congress to force Trump to release the returns.
    Republicans have rebuffed Democrats' efforts to get the House Ways and Means Committee to act. It has legal authority to obtain confidential tax records, and could vote to make them public.

.@SarahKSilverman takes the stage at #TaxMarch @NY1.
    2:06 PM - 15 Apr 2017 · Manhattan, NY

In Washington, D.C., on Saturday, the march began with a rally at the U.S. Capitol, where Sen. Ron Wyden called on Trump to "knock off the secrecy." The Oregon Democrat said the people have "a basic right to know whether the president pays his fair share."
    The march was set to pass by the Trump International Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue and concludes at the

Think it's safe to say that New Yorkers do care about @realDonaldTrump's tax returns...in a #BIGLY way. (pic: @TheRickyDavila) #TaxMarch
    1:53 PM - 15 Apr 2017

This year's National Tax Day, the IRS filing deadline for 2016 tax returns, is on Tuesday.

Hey ya'all...!!! Ya'all know Donaldof Trumpler and Master Grand Putin Personal Anthem?.....No?....Ok....then I am making their Personal Anthem public:

"Master Of Puppets"

End of passion play, crumbling away
    I’m your source of self-destruction
    Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear
    Leading on your death’s construction
    Taste me you will see
    More is all you need
    You’re dedicated to
    How I’m killing you

Come crawling faster
    Obey your master
    Your life burns faster
    Obey your master
    Master

Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings

Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
    Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing
    Just call my name, ‘cause I’ll hear you scream
    Master
    Master
    Master
    Master

Needlework the way, never you betray
    Life of death becoming clearer
    Pain monopoly, ritual misery
    Chop your breakfast on a mirror
    Taste me you will see
    More is all you need
    You’re dedicated to
    How I’m killing you

Come crawling faster
    Obey your master
    Your life burns faster
    Obey your master
    Master

Master
    Master
    Master
    Master

Master, master
    Where’s the dreams that I’ve been after?
    Master, master
    You promised only lies
    Laughter, laughter
    All I hear or see is laughter
    Laughter, laughter
    Laughing at my cries

Fix me

Hell is worth all that, natural habitat
    Just a rhyme without a reason
    Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days
    Now your life is out of season
    I will occupy
    I will help you die
    I will run through you
    Now I rule you too

Come crawling faster
    Obey your master
    Your life burns faster
    Obey your master
    Master

Master
    Master
    Master
    Master

See Folks, I knew I read their Anthem somewhere....and here is....Can't deny The Puppet Donaldof Trumpler and his Master Grand Putin are together, bound forever in their fierce love for their motherland Russia...
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 04-15-2017 at 07:37 PM.

OK...this is when you know someone is an idiot...and because Donaldof is an absolute idiot, he makes idiotic comments:

Trump lashes out after Tax March protest: ‘The election is over!’

People participate in a tax day protest in New York City on Saturday. (Stephanie Keith/Getty Images)

President Trump took to Twitter early Sunday morning to wish a “Happy Easter to everyone!” He then took swipes at the tax day marches around the country that featured thousands of protesters demanding the president release his tax returns.

“I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College!” Trump tweeted. “Now Tax Returns are brought up again?”

“Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday,” he added. “The election is over!”

Throughout his young presidency, Trump has frequently rehashed campaign-related controversies that other presidents would have long let go. Earlier this month, Trump knocked his former rival for one from the Democratic primary debates. (“Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate?” he tweeted. “Just asking!”)

I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
    April 16, 2017

Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2017

The organizers of the Tax March demonstrations said more than 120,000 protesters in nearly 200 cities participated in Saturday’s rallies — including more than 25,000 in Washington, D.C., alone.

“Releasing your tax returns is the lowest ethical bar for a president,” Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., said at the D.C. protest. “And we’re going to make sure he clears that hurdle.”

In the modern political era, Trump is the first U.S. president and first major party nominee not to release his full tax returns. During the campaign, Trump initially indicated he would release the documents, but later balked at the prospect, claiming that he has been under audit and that voters don’t care about the issue.

Among other things, Trump’s critics argue that the tax returns could reveal potential conflicts of interest with actions he takes as commander in chief.

“We do care. We want to see his taxes,” Ann Demerlis, one of the protesters at the Philadelphia march, told ABC News. “It’s possible that he can now show his taxes, because his current taxes are not being audited.”

On the right: This is what democracy looks like!
    On the left: Our taxpayer dollars at work ????#TaxMarch pic.twitter.com/4ovRQR85Fb
    — Trump Tax March (@taxmarch) April 16, 2017
    But according to the organizers, the demonstrations were “not just about his tax returns.”

“President Trump needs to be straight with the American people,” a statement on the Tax March website reads. “To whom does he owe favors?

Who are his policies really intended to benefit? Who will he put first? Working families are struggling to make ends meet, but we pay our fair share in taxes — does Donald Trump pay any at all?”

What a stupid question Donaldof is asking....why the tax questions are brought back?...simple dude.....you haven't release your tax returns, you have a love affair with Russia AND Putin, there are clear and unmistakable conflict of interests, your aides and associates are being paid by the Russians....and the list goes on and on and on and on.....

If you, Donaldof, have nothing to hide, why haven't you release your tax returns to the American People....only YOU have the power to put this issue to rest.....just like you brought the "Birther" issue, now, you are taking gulps of your own medicine.....How you like it?

Release your tax returns.....that is what the American People are asking....just do it.

Last edited by millionairetobe71; 04-16-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Hello Giggles 10 of the best signs from the “Trump, show us your taxes!” Tax Day march

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar