"We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

Did you read my post?......

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE SO MUCHHHHHH FUNNNNNNN !!

Supporter and Investor!
    hahah WOLVERINE I LOVE YOU PASSION ... right now for trump its like this... IT IS HIT HARD... ITS IS DEEP.. ITS.......... hahha love you man hope all is well brother... been a long time (BTW im 28 now with a 1.5 year old son
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    C'MMON FOLKS, I AM SURE YA'LL CAN BRING SOME, AT LEAST SOME.....ANY...A WHATEVER MAY DO....CLOSE TO....ANYTHING THAT COULD BE PERCEIVED AS A CONTRIBUTION....FROM MR TRUMP......
    How about this:

http://akas.imdb.com/name/nm0874339/?ref_=nv_sr_2

As I said above in post #19: He is just a clown.
    Last edited by bultn; 07-07-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bultn View Post
    How about this:

You nailed !!

Check this out....

Received three deferrals during the Vietnam War.

On May 4, 2016 he became the presumptive Republican nominee for president after his final two primary opponents, Ted Cruz and John Kasich, dropped out of the race. He became the first major party presidential nominee with no elective, appointive, or military public experience since Wendell Willkie won the Republican nomination in 1940. If elected he would be the first president with no such prior experience.

There are multiple class-action lawsuits against Donald Trump's so-called Trump University because of alleged fraudulent behavior. 400 pages of internal documents of Trump University were released by Judge Gonzalo Curiel, despite sustaining repeated public attacks from Trump, who had fought to keep the details secret. New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman, who has also sued Trump University, said : "If you look at the facts of this case, this shows someone who was absolutely shameless in his willingness to lie to people, to say whatever it took to induce them into his phony seminars." The documents describe how the Trump staff was instructed to target prospective students' weaknesses to encourage them to sign up for ultra-expensive $34,995 'Gold Elite' three-day courses. [The Guardian, June 2016].

So now....we know that not only he is a crook.....but also he is a war dodger !!

And then he said: [on John McCain] He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured OK, I hate to tell you.

Not just Saddam: Other strongmen who have received Trump’s praise

On Tuesday, Donald Trump raised eyebrows by praising Saddam Hussein, the former dictator of Iraq, for his tough approach to terrorists.

"Saddam Hussein was a bad guy, right?" the presumptive Republican nominee declared at a campaign rally in North Carolina.
    "He was a bad guy, really bad guy," he continued. "But you know what he did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. It was over."

The comments quickly became a small media firestorm, but they were actually very much in line with what Trump has said previously on the topic. Trump frequently argues that the Middle East would have been better off if the U.S. never invaded Iraq in 2003 and ousted Hussein, though he was quoted saying in 2002 that he supported the war.

Trump has also offered mixed praise throughout the years for various other international strongmen.

<<<<<<<<<<< HIS COMMENTS>>>>>>>>

Saddam Hussein
    Trump frequently touts the strategic role that Iraq played in thwarting Iran's advances, and vice versa. At a rally last December, Trump mocked the outrage against the Iraq dictator’s use of chemical weapons: “Saddam Hussein throws a little gas, everyone goes crazy, 'Oh he’s using gas!'” (Photos: Cliff Owen/AP, AP)

(.... Trump forgets that hundreds of families, women, children and babies were viciously killed by the use of the gas in the cities of Baiji and Haditha..... These were the crimes that actually landed him on the gallows.....so yes, a little gas killed innocent people)

Vladimir Putin
    Trump and Putin have repeatedly exchanged compliments, but the mogul stunned an interviewer last December when he defended Putin from allegations that the Kremlin kills critical journalists. “Well, I mean, it’s also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries. Obviously that would be a concern, would it not?” MSNBC host Joe Scarborough asked. “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader,” Trump replied. “Unlike what we have in this country.”

Kim Jong Un
    At a January campaign rally, Trump remarked that North Korea’s supreme leader deserves credit for taking over his country despite his young age. "It's incredible," he added. "He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn't play games. And we can’t play games with him."

Moammar Gadhafi
    Trump said in June that he profited from the former Libyan dictator's attempt to find a location to pitch his tent for the 2009 United Nations General Assembly. Gadhafi reportedly sought to stay at Trump's estate in Bedford, N.Y.

Chinese response to Tiananmen
    In a 1990 Playboy interview, Trump spoke critically of the Chinese regime's response to the student-led protests at Tiananmen Square the year before. But he also admired the strength of the Chinese government. "The Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak," he said.

C'mmon America !!! Is this the clown we want for President?........ Let's may as well invite Fidel Castro, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Bashour Al Asad, and those other evil people for a nice presidential dinner paid for and courtesy of the the US Taxpayers hard earned money.....

I am having difficulties trying to dissect what exactly he contributed except making himself richer.......

I am having difficulties trying to dissect what exactly he contributed except making himself richer.......

Help me out here and point what he did that helped the american people..... C'mmon..... I know, and I have trust and fidelity that any of you, Trump backers, can do better than just saying how good of a business man he is.....

Or....maybe I can help you a bit....

His personal quotes....

1. You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

2. It doesn't hurt to get more education. (he only has a bachelor degree)

3. All of the women on The Apprentice (2004) flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.

4. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

5. We have places in London and other places that are so radicalized that the police are afraid for their own lives. ( London?????) Maybe his London....not the one in England..... (That tells you how smart he is)

6. Paris is no longer the safe city it was. They have sections in Paris that are radicalized, where the police refuse to go there. They're petrified. The police refuse to go in there. (Pleeeeeaaaassseeee !!!!)

7. Part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich.

8. [Personal Message by Trump, Trump University, $34,995 'Gold Elite' three-day course] Only doers get rich. I know that in these three packed days, you will learn everything to make a million dollars within the next 12 months.

9. [to an inquiry, as the presumptive Republican candidate in the 2016 election, what he pays in taxes] It's none of your business.

10. Revealed on Piers Morgan Tonight: Donald Trump (2011) that he personally shuns the use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and tattoos. Is pro-military spending. (but yet, he said he will do it with a lot less money)

So tell me again...

WHAT SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT DOES HE HAS?????

I don't see any philanthropic work done, I don't see any foundation to help poor people, I don't see any narrative, or comment or influence to help combat veterans, I don't see any proactive work to help women (only the ones who flirt with him, as he expect) and the list can go on forever....

So tell me.......I am waiting......waiting.....waiting.....waiting...... waiting......
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 07-08-2016 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bultn View Post
    How about this:

And I agree 1,000 % with you....

For the life of me, I still can't understand how, for God's sake, how it is that the american people got so duped with this Payaso......In my times in the service, I traveled frequently and I lived in Germany and other countries....and I always boasted how smart we, as american, were.....(past tense) and now, this clown actions cemented my beliefs that anyone can put horse crap in a clear plastic bag and it can be sold in America as the new Alzheimer cure......

I just can't understand it.....

But reality will hit when they begin to debate......that is going to be the real fun....and as Wolverine said....... Pass me the Popcorn !!!! Because I will be front row watching the show.....!!!!