Page 13 of 674 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Make America Great Again !!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Fact 2: Clinton Lied About Her Landing In BosniaTrump: “Her phony landing in Bosnia, where she said she was under attack, and the attack turned out tobe young girls handing her flowers, a total and — look, this was — this was one of the beauts, a total andself-serving lie. Brian Williams’ career was destroyed for saying less, remember that.” (Donald Trump, Speech OnHillary Clinton, New York, NY, 6/22/16)On March 25, 1996, Hillary Clinton As First Lady Landed In Bosnia To Meet With U.S. Soldiers AndLocal Leaders. "First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton launched her latest venture onto the internationalstage Sunday with a visit to offer support for families of U.S. troops in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Today, shetravels to Bosnia, where she will meet U.S. soldiers and religious and community leaders in Tuzla and twonearby outposts." (Bill Nichols, "First Lady On Mission Of Support In Bosnia Today To Address Troops," USA Today, 3/25/96)When Recounting The Trip As A Presidential Candidate In 2008, Clinton Said "I RememberLanding Under Sniper Fire. There Was Supposed To Be Some Kind Of Greeting Ceremony At TheAirport, But Instead We Just Ran With Our Heads Down." CLINTON: "I remember landing undersniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we justran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base. But it was a moment of great pride forme to visit our troops, not only in our main base as Tuzla, but also at two outposts where they wereserving in so many capacities to deactivate and remove landmines, to hunt and seek out those who hadnot complied with the Dayton Accords and put down their arms, and to build relationships with thepeople that might lead to a peace for them and their children."(Sen. Hillary Clinton, Remarks At A Campaign Event,Washington, D.C., 3/17/08)PolitiFact: "But That's Not What Happened, As Demonstrated By CBS News Video That ShowsClinton Arriving On The Tarmac Under No Visible Duress, And Greeting A Child Who Offers Her ACopy Of A Poem." "During an introduction to a foreign policy speech on Iraq on March 17, 2008, Sen.Hillary Clinton reminisced about her days as first lady and a trip to Tuzla, Bosnia, she made in March1996. 'I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremonyat the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.' Butthat's not what happened, as demonstrated by CBS News video that shows Clinton arriving on the tarmacunder no visible duress, and greeting a child who offers her a copy of a poem."(Angie Drobnic Holan, "Video ShowsTarmac Welcome, No Snipers," PolitiFact, 3/25/08)
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Fact 3: Clinton Performed Favors for Donors As Secretary Of StateTrump: “Hillary Clinton has perfected the politics of personal profit and even theft. She ran the StateDepartment like her own personal hedge fund, doing favors for oppressive regimes, and many others andreally many, many others in exchange for cash.” (Donald Trump, Speech On Hillary Clinton, New York, NY, 6/22/16)Harper’s Ken Silverstein: The Clinton’s Political Allies Won The Focused Attention Of SecretaryClinton At The State Department. “…it is beyond dispute that these very same donors and the Clintons’political allies have won the focused attention of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton when she servedas Secretary of State.” (Ken Silverstein, “Shaky Foundations,” Harper’s Magazine, 11/18/15)“One Of The Reasons That The Clinton Foundation Has Become Such A Formidable Fund-RaisingMachine Is That Donors Appear To Hope To Gain Access To The Corridors Of Political Power WithTheir Gifts.” (“Why The Clinton Foundation Is So Controversial,” The Economist, 2/7/16) The Problem With The Clinton Foundation Is That Appears Vulnerable To Conflicts OfInterest. “The problem is that a foundation, which is led by an ex-president and someone whohopes to be elected president by the end of the year, can appear vulnerable to conflicts of interest.”(“Why The Clinton Foundation Is So Controversial,” The Economist, 2/7/16)Example Of Clinton Favoritism To FriendsRaj Fernando Was Appointed To The State Department’s International Security Advisory Board ByClinton’s Chief Of Staff Cheryl Mills At Her “Insistence.” “The newly released emails reveal that afterABC News started asking questions in August 2011, a State Department official who worked with theadvisory board couldn’t immediately come up with a justification for Fernando serving on the panel. Hisand other emails make repeated references to ‘S’; ABC News has been told this is a common way to referto the Secretary of State. ‘The true answer is simply that S staff (Cheryl Mills) added him,’ wrote Wade Boese, who was Chief of Staff for the Office of the Under Secretary of State for Arms Control andInternational Security, in an email to Mannina, the press aide. ‘Raj was not on the list sent to S; he wasadded at their insistence.’” (Matthew Mosk, Brian Ross and Cho Park, “How Clinton Donor Got On Sensitive Intelligence Board,” ABC News,6/10/16)“Hillary Clinton's State Department Aides Rushed A Top Secret Security Clearance For ADemocratic Donor In Order To Place Him In A Government Position For Which He Was NotQualified.” (Sarah Westwood, “Clinton Aides Rushed Top Secret Clearance For Foundation Donor,” The Washington Examiner, 6/16/16)Fernando Has Contributed Between $1,000,001 And $5,000,000 To The Clinton Foundation. (TheClinton Foundation, Accessed 6/10/16)The Sultan Of OmanClinton Said “I'm Very Proud Of The Iran Nuclear Agreement. I Was Very Pleased To Be Part OfWhat The President Put Into Action When He Took Office.” CLINTON: “Well, I'm very proud of theIran Nuclear Agreement. I was very pleased to be part of what the president put into action when he tookoffice. I was responsible for getting those sanctions imposed which put the pressure on Iran. It broughtthem to the negotiating table which resulted in this agreement.” (Hillary Clinton, Remarks At Democrat Primary Debate,Charleston, SC, 1/17/16) Clinton: “I Was Responsible For Getting Those Sanctions Imposed Which Put The PressureOn Iran. It Brought Them To The Negotiating Table Which Resulted In ThisAgreement.” CLINTON: “Well, I'm very proud of the Iran Nuclear Agreement. I was very pleasedto be part of what the president put into action when he took office. I was responsible for gettingthose sanctions imposed which put the pressure on Iran. It brought them to the negotiating tablewhich resulted in this agreement.” (Hillary Clinton, Remarks At Democrat Primary Debate, Charleston, SC, 1/17/16)In 2012, Under Clinton’s State Department The US Began Secret U.S.-Iran Negotiations In Oman.“Oman, a trusted U.S. ally in a strategic location at the toe of the Arabian Peninsula, prides itself as astable presence and mediator in a region beset by conflict. The country of 4 million people has a ‘goodneighbor’ policy with Iran and close relations with the West. Its ruler, Sultan Qaboos, orchestrated secretU.S.-Iran contacts that began in Muscat in 2012, leading to the first formal talks between the United Statesand Iran since the 1979 Islamic Revolution and helping to pave the way for July’s nuclear deal, a legacydefiningforeign-policy achievement for President Barack Obama.” (Jason Szep, Matt Spetalnick and Yara Bayoumy, “InFavoring Middle East Ally, U.S. Glossed Over Human Rights Record,” Reuters, 12/21/15)According To The 2012 U.S. State Department Report On Human Rights Practices For Oman,Human Rights Violations Reported Included Political And Economic Discrimination Of Women,And Restriction Of Freedom Of Speech And Assembly. “The principal human rights problems were theinability of citizens to change their government, limits on freedom of speech and assembly, anddiscrimination against women, including political and economic exclusion based on cultural norms.Thirty-two individuals were convicted on charges of libel against the sultan during the year, receivingprison sentences from six to 18 months and fines of 500 to 1,000 Omani rials (approximately $1,300 to$2,600). Another 12 individuals were convicted on charges of illegal assembly (assembly without apermit) while peacefully protesting some of the libel convictions. The protesters each received a prisonsentence of one year and a 1,000 rial fine (approximately $2,600).” (“Country Reports On Human Rights Practices For 2012:Oman,” U.S. State Department, 4/19/13)Oman Also Experienced Restriction Of The Freedom Of Press, Forced Labor And Abuse Of ForeignCitizen Workers. “Other ongoing concerns included lack of independent inspections of prisons anddetention centers, restrictions on press freedom, instances of domestic violence, and instance s of foreigncitizen laborers placed in conditions of forced labor or abuse.” (“Country Reports On Human Rights Practices For 2012: Oman,”U.S. State Department, 4/19/13)After Their Help Brokering Clinton’s Iran Deal, Oman Was Spared From The State Department’sWorst Human Rights Records Classifications.“As the United States negotiated this year’s nuclear pactwith Iran, the State Department quietly agreed to spare the Gulf sultanate of Oman from an embarrassingpublic rebuke over its human rights record, rewarding a close Arab ally that helped broker the historicdeal.” (Jason Szep, Matt Spetalnick and Yara Bayoumy, “In Favoring Middle East Ally, U.S. Glossed Over Human Rights Record,” Reuters, 12/21/15) In 2015 Oman Was “Downgraded” On A State Department List Of Countries With PoorHuman Trafficking Records So It Could Avoid Incurring U.S. Sanctions. “In April, diplomats inthe State Department’s Near Eastern Affairs bureau and experts in the Office to Monitor andCombat Trafficking in Persons agreed that Oman would be downgraded from ‘Tier 2’ to a statusknown as ‘Tier 2 Watch List’, one notch above a level that can incur U.S. sanctions, according to aninternal department memo seen by Reuters.” (Jason Szep, Matt Spetalnick and Yara Bayoumy, “In Favoring Middle East Ally,U.S. Glossed Over Human Rights Record,” Reuters, 12/21/15)Indian Politician Amar SinghSingh Is The Former Leader Of The Samajwadi Party In India. “Former Samajwadi Party leader AmarSingh told the Delhi Police on Wednesday that Sunanda Pushkar had spoken to him about taking theblame for the IPL controversy over the Kochi franchise.” (“Amar Singh Questioned In Sunanda Case,” The Hindu, 1/29/15)As Early As 2008, Indian Politician Amar Singh Had Donated Between $1,000,001 And $5,000,000To The Clinton Foundation. (Peter Baker and Charlie Savage, “In Clinton List, A Veil Is Lifted On Foundation,” The New York Times, 12/18/08)Singh Visited The U.S. In September 2008 To Lobby For A Deal Allowing India To Obtain CivilianNuclear Technology; Then-Senator Clinton Assured Him Democrats Would Not Block The Deal.“The potential for appearances of conflict was illustrated by Amar Singh, a politician in India who gave $1million to $5 million. Mr. Singh visited the United States in September to lobby for a deal allowing India toobtain civilian nuclear technology even though it never signed the Non-Proliferation Treaty. He met withMrs. Clinton, who he said assured him that Democrats would not block the deal. Congress approved itweeks later.” (Peter Baker and Charlie Savage, “In Clinton List, A Veil Is Lifted On Foundation,” The New York Times, 12/18/08) Then-Senator Hillary Clinton Voted In Favor On The Nuclear Agreement. “On December 18,President George W. Bush signed into law the Henry J. Hyde United States-India Peaceful AtomicEnergy Cooperation Act giving legal effect to his July 2005 promise to Indian Prime MinisterManmohan Singh to confer de facto recognition to India as a nuclear weapons state. That statushas enormous symbolic importance to India and the world. It also has the practical consequence ofallowing India to import nuclear technology for peaceful power production without having first torenounce its developing nuclear arsenal (which it has consistently vowed never to do). The billpassed with broad bipartisan support, including favorable votes from Democratic heavyweightssuch as Senator Joseph Biden (from Delaware), Representative Tom Lantos (from California),Senator John Kerry (from Massachusetts), Senator Hillary Clinton (from New York), and SenatorChristopher Dodd (from Connecticut).” cont
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Let's nominate millionairetobe71 for president..he's articulate (large print) and he cares soooo much for our collective benefit that he spends so much time, effort and energy to show us how wrong..how stupid we are..and how correct he is. This powerful love for us puts him on a par with our long lost mommy, Chinagirl.

But MTB71 is not a millionaire yet??
    He hates the rich but loves his own dream of being rich? Who cares??!! Just look how impassioned he is to make sure we don't vote incorrectly (in his opinion)He wants to SAVE us!! He feels his posts WILL SAVE us! See how well he presents his case, how deftly he destroys Mr. Trump (who probably doesn't know this worm exists)..surely a person with such impressive research and writing ability could lead us to greatness!! WE BOW TO YOU...WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!

Or, how about we call it what it is..simply a loud mouth, big ego chest-beater who's found a podium to express his opinions for free, simply by sitting comfortably in his underwear and typing. Opinions aren't necessarily bad, it's just that polite people don't feel they have to cram theirs down everyone else s throat.

Opinions are like assholes..everybody has one, but to go sniffing, all day, every day on every issue is not healthy, it leads to much unpleasantness in all but the doggy world. As also, to expose/express your own, all day, every day, on every issue is a sign of personality and character issues and can have a chilling effect in more ways than one.

My opinion? Keep yours clean & keep it to yourself.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Let's nominate millionairetobe71 for president..he's articulate (large print) and he cares soooo much for our collective benefit that he spends so much time, effort and energy to show us how wrong..how stupid we are..and how correct he is. This powerful love for us puts him on a par with our long lost mommy, Chinagirl.

My opinion? Keep yours clean & keep it to yourself.
    LOL.....Man....you just made me laugh........ if the provided information I shared is of use to you or to anyone herein to make an educated decision, then by all means...I will thank you for your bow offering.....

Yeap...loud mouth, ego chest-beater....all of that....and so what?........ funny but the "cramming their troat" is exactly what you were doing.... it is that I stood up for what I believe and gave you a little bit of your own medicine...you didn't like that, did you?
    When you have one man dividing the entire GOP, completely polarized and racist bigot...yes, I have problems with that man. Big problems. If you or anyone here chooses to ignore that, then you become part of the problem. At the end of the day.....it doesn't matter. Elections day is when everything will matter. Let me tell you something.... if any other candidate would have won the nomination, i.e. Cruz, Bush, Kasich...ANY OTHER.... I would have vote for that person.... I am not a devoted democrat, after all, I spent 20 years in the army, and the military, in a general sense, is viewed as being favoring the republican party. I supported Bush father, I supported McCain, I supported Bush son, and that is where the train stopped for me because it hit me how the GOP could hit a low point by endorsing low quality, sub-par candidates. First with Romney then Trump...wow...

I will not, ever, never, endorse, encourage or support a candidate of the lowest caliber, the lowest morals, the lowest standards, the lowest principles as the ones Donald Trump has repeatedly, clearly demonstrated over and over. I can only compare Trump with some individuals like him..KKK, Aryan Nations, NeoNazis, White Supremacists, and many others of the like....Since is Trump.....HELL NO !!.... Not me, not any of my friends and certainly not any of my family members...And when the inevitable happens, I will be doing the " I-TOLD-YOU-SO !!" Dance...

This is what really matters...

...Also...this is 3 and 5 point letters...I can write it bigger if you want to read it better....

Donald Trump is looking to catch Hillary Clinton in the polls. (Getty)

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump in the majority of the general election early polling. According to RealClear Politics, Clinton leads Trump in the latest early polls by an average of 4.1 percentage points. Clinton received additional good news this week when the FBI recommended to not press charges on her over her use of private email servers for classified information. In light of the Dallas shootings, Trump released a statement. FiveThirtyEight’s projections have Clinton ahead of Trump by 6.4 percentage points and gives her a 78 percent chance of defeating Trump in the fall. Here’s a look at the latest polls.

RealClear Politics Average

CANDIDATE

VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 40.9
    Donald Trump 36.8
    Gary Johnson 7.8

Rasmussen Reports
    The Rasmussen Reports poll was conducted July 5. It has a margin of error of 3.0 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Donald Trump 40
    Hillary Clinton 38
    Gary Johnson 9

Reuters/Ipsos
    The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted July 2-6. It has a margin of error of 2.8 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 42
    Donald Trump 33
    Gary Johnson 6

Economist/YouGov
    The Economist/YouGov poll was conducted July 2-4. It has a margin of error of 4.0 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 42
    Donald Trump 37
    Gary Johnson 4

USA Today/Suffolk
    The USA Today/Suffolk poll was conducted June 26-29. It has a margin of error of 3.0 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 39
    Donald Trump 35
    Gary Johnson 8

PPP
    The PPP poll was conducted June 27-28. It has a margin of error of 3.2 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 45
    Donald Trump 41
    Gary Johnson 5

FOX News
    The FOX News poll was conducted June 26-28. It has a margin of error of 3.0 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 41
    Donald Trump 36
    Gary Johnson 10

IBD/TIPP
    The IBD/TIPP poll was conducted June 24-29. It has a margin of error of 3.5 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 37
    Donald Trump 36
    Gary Johnson 9

Quinnipiac
    The Quinnipiac poll was conducted June 21-27. It has a margin of error of 2.4 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 39
    Donald Trump 37
    Gary Johnson 8

Pew Research
    The Pew Research poll was conducted June 15-26. It has a margin of error of 2.7 percentage points.
    CANDIDATE VOTE%
    Hillary Clinton 45
    Donald Trump 36
    Gary Johnson 11

Last edited by millionairetobe71; 07-09-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    And Trump IS NOT leading in any of the polls....

Keep in mind....the face off debates hasn't started yet... when they do start and those candidates face each other, then, the polls numbers will change...and it will be far worse for Donald Trump....
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 07-09-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    hahah WOLVERINE I LOVE YOU PASSION ... right now for trump its like this... IT IS HIT HARD... ITS IS DEEP.. ITS.......... hahha love you man hope all is well brother... been a long time (BTW im 28 now with a 1.5 year old son
    Love you too, Mike. Congratulations on your son !
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper