Page 451 of 663 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6630
    Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Your narrative shows that you are a coward and keyboard bully. You purposely and foolishly reflect badly on the Puerto Rican nationality, by bashing patriotic Americans who've decided they like Trump, (oh, the outrage!!) and you don't. This shows you have a deep lack of respect, and respect is one of the first principles of life.

Really...what makes you think I am coward?......oh man...oh man.....You are not even thinking about what you are writing....if you think that with your subliminal message I am going to be goaded into an argument about what are the basic principles of respect, we are going to be here for the long haul buddy. Because it is thoughts like the one you are displaying here that soils the very basic and fundamental reasons as to why men and women like me went abroad and fought for your freedom to express yourself. Very shameful of you if you ask me.

Men and women like me did not went around a wall to defend your freedom, men and women like me did not insulted those people in the foreign countries we occupied and sure as hell we always tried to project the right image of what America and the american people are about. But is folks like Donny, and yourself for that matter, that brings shame and smear to the image of the american people.

And right now, many folks in many countries are just laughing at what would be of this country under someone like Donny.

Oh! But I forgot.....some of you challenged my character of service, something I will be delighted to compare publicly with those who say I am a fake. So far, no one has taken my challenge.

So the question to ask you is: What DO YOU or TRUMP KNOWS ABOUT PATRIOTISM?....

Allow me elaborate: The first step in turning from a life of being a looser and Sh*tBird is to understand the principle of respect. The weakest, dumbest, least talented guy in line can come out a winner, with a simple practice of respect. Respect is Light, prosperity, true strength and Peace. Political correctness (false respect) and the progressive narrative you expound is Darkness, destruction, decay and chaos . This principal is self evident anywhere you look..if you actually look to see.

Yeap...and you are clearly showing it. I see the light now.

Trump totally understands respect. That is the first thing I recognized about him in the early 80's. That was the word on the street about him then, and it is the word on the street now, big time. God willing, you will understand in a few days.

I guess you and I have totally different views about respect. Respect is a two ways street buddy and that is a trait your are clearly lacking. But I think you are too blind and immersed in your own twisted beliefs that you acutely fail to practice what you are preaching. You come here and write this extensive paragraph to "school" the reader, but you don't realize that you are displaying hypocrisy at the best level.

The vipers with whom you have "aligned" yourself in your constant detraction of Trump are anti-respect. Your posts are clear evidence of your unity with this poisonous cult. Fortunately, Mr. Trump has roused America to see that the PC/corrupt, liberal Clintoneestas CAN be tripped up on their own vile energies and tossed into the very holes they've dug; simply by standing firm to expose their secret combinations and not letting them spin, lie and murder their way out of it.

Vipers?.....Who?.... This is hilarious!!!!

Like I said, 'bird..you've been KO'd..you and Killary are just flailing around, seeing stars on the curb and you don't even realize it..yet.

Sure...if you say so.

But, keep it up, you can still make a few more $$ as a paid Soros troll. I'm all for equal opportunity. No amount of money can hide the fact you're an admitted moron

If that is your opinion...then feel empowered.....Moron...Soros troll....satanic stuffs..vipers...Shitbird.....man...what's next?......
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 11-01-2016 at 12:58 AM.
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    mnt(bs)71, i'm flattered you refer to my posts, but your feigned outrage is weak. Tell the whole story, you lying f. See who does the insulting below:

originally posted by bultn

i have not said one word about hillary, i just say that the man you seem to worship is a clown. Your whole campaign has been not endorsing trump it has been an anti-hillary one and i can understand why you dislike her. But, do you really think that the clown and his stripper wife are the best option for the usa? Personally i could not care less who your president is but you should know that the world think that he is just ridiculous.

One should think that in the great country of yours there should be someone better fit for that job than your clown.

first off, thanks for the compliment for our 'great country'. It is great and has become great by the sweat, blood and tears of a great people..the same people who now pray for a great leader to re-establish those excellent traditions which made this country great.

but, perhaps you'd be better off taking care of business in your own back yard and keep your snout out of our business. Secondly, there are many, many hard working, clear-thinking successful americans who love mr. Trump's message and the possibility of his presidency; and who take hime very seriously.

there are also many across the pond who think he's quite correct, nigel farage among them.

find me another successful person who has not only survived, but thrived and prospered in business in america and is now willing to set aside his personal business in order to serve the american people..and is using his own funds to accomplish it. This is not something a 'clown' would do.

trump is a true american patriot willing to sacrifice for the good of america at a time when many have no idea what a patriot is, or what a free society, a free republic stands for. This is a time when the corrupt forces of the soros/nazi/liberal/pc factions are a hair's breadth from completely destroying what is left of a once great country. Trump is the man, the only one courageous enough to take on the establishment, and he's doing a fine job of it..and millions of americans support him completely!

even the pussies at the un have reacted to his presence by starting a terror division; lip service to be sure, but their scurrying about as a result of a person of substance speaking truth without apology says a lot about how freedom can be maintained in spite of these hypocritical vipers called 'world learers'.

you sir are an armchair warrior, at best.

Am I a lying F. ?.....

What a vocabulary....you must be mad.

Acting just like donny....short tempered, loose cannon, ready to take someone's head.....

Like father like son
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post

Am I a lying F. ?.....

What a vocabulary....you must be mad.

Acting just like donny....short tempered, loose cannon, ready to take someone's head.....

Like father like son

Debating you is too easy, but it is time consuming, and stooping to your level makes one feel somewhat soiled. I'm bored of randomly clicking on your Ignore posts just to read how stupid they are. My main purpose in posting was to provide contrast to your mean spirited, bigoted detractions of Trump.

Anyone who loves America and does not vote Trump is not well informed regarding current world events or the building/decay of societies.

Finally, you asked me in a previous post about my stating you are a bigot. Here's the definition, which you may hold up as a template to most of your posts:

Full Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

Your quote below says it all. Ciao, baby.
    Nothing will happen with the dinar until the banks go electronic.

Supporter and Investor!
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/r...-skew-election

Record number of illegals cross U.S./Mexico border, border protection agency “keeping this secret” to skew election

Supporter and Investor!
    Trump vs. Hillary: Who Are Celebs Voting For?

By Jon Hartley, Sep 19, 2016

Roseanne Barr – Trump

The former star of the self-titled sitcom Roseanne has voiced her support of Trump. She said that more than even wanting to see Trump in office, she just wants to make sure Hillary Clinton isn’t elected.

Supporter and Investor!