Page 618 of 674 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6735

Thread: Make America Great Again !!!

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Politics Donald Trump impeachment: Half US voters in favor of launching proceedings against US President

Almost half of voters are in favour of Donald Trump being impeached, a new poll has shown.

A total of 47 per cent of the people surveyed would support him being removed as president, while only 43 per cent would oppose it, as shown in a chart produced for The Independent by Statista.

The poll also found 54 per cent of respondents disapproved of the job the president was doing, while only 40 per cent approved.

“Voters have little faith that Donald Trump is telling the truth when it comes to the Russia investigation,” said Dean Debnam, President of Public Policy Polling, which conducted the survey. “Most go so far as to say they think he is a liar.”

It is the second time in less than a month that the US leader has scored poorly in a public poll.

A recent survey by Quinnipiac University found that after a string of controversies, Mr Trump’s approval rating has fallen to a record low.

It found just 34 per cent of US citizens approved of their leader, while 57 per cent disapprove.

It also found that 68 per cent of respondents believed Mr Trump was “not level-headed”.

The news comes as Mr Trump held his first full cabinet meeting at the White House, during which he apparently asked attendees to take turns praising him and his policy platforms.

The President also made the claim that he accomplished more in his first six months of office than any other president, with the exception of Franklin Roosevelt.
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    MTB, you're not paying attention! You really need to think about your news sources and how foolish they make you look reposting them. You posted thousands of articles about how Hillary was going to be the next president, how Trump had no chance...now you post liberal garbage from the people just like you. Then you give us your brilliant idea that we should redo the presidential election...laughable. Open your eyes, you're brainwashed...full of hatred. Search this one out...he's talking about people just like you: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Monday dismissed talk of impeaching President Trump, saying such calls are the "biggest waste of time."

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    MTB, you're not paying attention! You really need to think about your news sources and how foolish they make you look reposting them. You posted thousands of articles about how Hillary was going to be the next president, how Trump had no chance...now you post liberal garbage from the people just like you. Then you give us your brilliant idea that we should redo the presidential election...laughable. Open your eyes, you're brainwashed...full of hatred. Search this one out...he's talking about people just like you: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Monday dismissed talk of impeaching President Trump, saying such calls are the "biggest waste of time."

First of all....thank you for recognizing my brilliant mindset. It is well appreciated.

Second....Clinton would have been the Elected President, has your boyfriend Donaldof Trumpler and his closest friends, Putin and Kysliak wouldn't conspired against and rigged the elections... Is an undeniable fact and that is why there are criminal investigations against your boyfriend and his associates.

Third....if there weren't unsubstantiated facts regarding his involvement in rigging and inviting the Russians...well.....there we would be singing a different tune. If Donaldof would have won the elections fair and square, I would have been the first person to recognize it. But I won't because that didn't happened that way. The only fact that will prevail, and it will be a fact that is already etched in the pages of American History, is that Donaldof involved a foreign enemy state in the elections with all the intents to get placed in the POTUS chair....and noted, I omitted the word "elected".

Fourth.... Since you are sooooo brainfarted, dimwitted, amnestic, or whatever there is a word as a synonym to describe stupid, I never said I hated Donaldof....I dislike him tremendously, no doubt about it...but no hatred....now, if you feel hatred, that is another sign that you are nothing but a Sofa Fighter, Couch Tiger, Loveseat Scout, or a person who probably has never leaved the town in the middle of the mountains where you most likely live. Me, in the other hand, has traveled quite extensively...so I am very multi culturally tolerant individual who recognize every human being as such. The exemption to that , of course, are members of Al-Qaeda and ISIS. I made a reference to those two groups for the reason that in 2006 I saw what Al-Qaeda did to two children in Al-Anbar (one 14 year old burned alive in front of their parents, the other was an 8 year beheaded in front of their parents as well).....

Other than that, I harbor no hatred for no one. You are and others here, in the other hand, so politically blinded that you express your core feelings in such a manner that could be defined as hatred...but why? ...ask yourself...why you feel that way?.... I mean, is like you hating one team or the other. You may like the Browns, but you may hate New England because Tom Brady is an absolute phenomenon...At the end of the day or the game..those folks go to a bar or one of the guy's mansion, have fun, have a drink and talk about how good or bad was the game, while you, as the fan, is left brooding and pondering about you anger, your frustration, your "hatred" toward the winning and/or the losing team, while those players have a hell of a laugh at your expense....No difference with politicians...

Look at Mitt Romney...seeking advice from Hillary Clinton...are not those two on different teams?...yes they are. If they were in the campaign trail, they would talking all the trash possible about each other....but in the end...they are friends...

Do you think that the Trumplers and the Clintons are not friends?....Think again...they are the best buddies regardless of all the trash they talk about each other. It is all about getting in the POTUS Chair...the difference here is that Donaldof did it the wrong way and now, he can't shake off the webs that are closing on him...

And man...I said this many times....I am having a blast, and so much fun...is addictive !! Especially with comments like yours !!

Bro....life is short....don't hate. Dislike?? ...No problem......Hate??....No man...Don't be like your boyfriend Donaldof Trumpler.

Last edited by millionairetobe71; 06-14-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    ....more of the squirming "sh*tbird shuffle"

Last edited by Wolverine; 06-14-2017 at 09:13 PM.
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    ....more of the squirming "sh*tbird shuffle"

I think you have a fetish with SHIT ..... Is always in your mouth..... and when is not in your mouth....you write it down.... LOL....

Wolvie....are you Coprophiliac ?.... I think you do because it is all you can think of....

Trump being probed for possible obstruction of justice: report

Washington (AFP) - The special counsel overseeing the probe into Russia's alleged meddling in the US election is looking at whether President Donald Trump tried to obstruct justice, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday, citing unnamed officials.

In a pivotal shift in the investigation that has riveted Americans like no other for decades, senior intelligence officials have agreed to be interviewed by investigators working for the special counsel, Robert Mueller, the Post said.

It quoted five people briefed on the requests and said those who have agreed to be interviewed are Daniel Coats, the director of national intelligence, Admiral Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and his recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett.

The interviews could come as early as this week, the Post said.

The newspaper's story was met with a furious reaction from Trump's personal lawyer.

The shift toward investigating the US president began days after Trump fired James Comey as FBI director on May 9, the Post said.
    The stated focus has been Russia's alleged efforts to tilt last November's presidential election Trump's way and whether the winner's campaign was involved in any way.

Trump vehemently denies any collusion between himself or any of his associates and Russia.

Mueller, himself a widely respected former head of the FBI, has now taken up the angle of possible efforts by Trump to obstruct justice in the investigation, the Post said.

Quoting officials, the newspaper said one event of interest to Mueller is an exchange on March 22, when Coats told associates that Trump had asked him to intervene with Comey to get him to back off the focus on Trump's former national security advisor Mike Flynn as part of the FBI probe of the Russia affair.

A few days after the March 22 meeting, Trump spoke separately with Coats and Rogers and asked them to issue public statements to the effect that there was no evidence of coordination between his campaign and Russia. The Post said both men refused the president's request.

Trump's personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz issued a statement saying the FBI was behind the Post story and called the leak "outrageous, inexcusable and illegal." The lawyer did not deny the story, however.

Mueller briefed Senators Wednesday on his work.

"I'm going to acknowledge we had a meeting with the special counsel Mueller, but I'm not going to get into the contents," Mark Warner, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told reporters later.

Politics Donald Trump facing lawsuit from almost 200 Democrats claiming he violated US constitution

Almost 200 Democratic members of the US congress are suing Donald Trump, claiming he has violated a clause of the US Constitution. The 196 politicians have alleged that by retaining interests in a global business empire, the US President has violated constitutional restrictions on taking gifts and benefits from foreign leaders.

The lawsuit has already drawn more congressional plaintiffs than any legal action previously taken against a president.
    Leading the legal effort was Michigan congressman John Conyers.

"Trump has conflicts of interest in at least 25 countries, and it appears he’s using his presidency to maximise his profits," he said.
    The 37-page congressional complaint contends that America's founders were concerned that foreign powers could interfere with the country's affairs.

They were particularly worried that “foreign states would give benefits and rewards to the nation’s chief executive to subvert his loyalty,” it says.
    As a result, they wrote the emoluments clause of the Constitution with language “both sweeping and unqualified,” it adds.
    The language of that clause is widely interpreted as prohibiting any officeholder, including the president, from accepting a gift, payment or other benefit from a foreign state without the consent of Congress.

News of the lawsuit came shortly after a poll revealed almost half of voters are in favour of Mr Trump being impeached.

A total of 47 per cent of the people surveyed would support him being removed as president, while only 43 per cent would oppose it.

“Voters have little faith that Donald Trump is telling the truth when it comes to the Russia investigation,” said Dean Debnam, President of Public Policy Polling, who conducted the survey.

“Most go so far as to say they think he is a liar.”

Politics
    Trump's proposal to slash benefits for veterans 'dead on arrival' in Congress

Veterans advocates say a proposal from the Trump administration that would dramatically cut monthly stipends to individual veterans is "dead on arrival" in Congress.

Although President Donald Trump's proposed budget plan for the 2018 fiscal year would increase spending across the Department of Veterans Affairs, the proposal would also slash individual unemployment benefits for disabled veterans by more than $40.8 billion over 10 years.

The cuts could mean a reduction of as much as $22,000 per year for some eligible veterans, advocates say.

Individual unemployment benefits are paid to veterans who are disabled as a result of military service and can't work.

"It would be devastating. These are our most severely disabled veterans," said Carlos Fuentes, director of national legislative services for the Veterans of Foreign Wars. "It would be significantly impacting the most severe service-connected conditions."

The budget proposal rolled out by the administration says the number of veterans receiving the benefits has more than tripled since 2000 to 338,800. About two-thirds are over age 60.

► More: Cooper: Trump budget proposal is ‘cruel’

► More: Support for Donald Trump dips in Tennessee, according to new poll

"Under this proposal, veterans eligible for Social Security retirement benefits would have their IU terminated upon reaching the minimum retirement age for Social Security purposes, or upon enactment of the proposal if the veteran is already eligible to receive Social Security retirement benefits," the budget document says.

But veterans who don't work don't pay into Social Security. The proposal would also reduce the Social Security benefits.

When veterans advocates saw the proposal, they responded. In the last week alone, 30,000 emails and letters have flooded Congress, according to Fuentes.

Fuentes said the call-to-action has generated feedback from key leaders in Congress. "This proposal is dead on arrival," Fuentes said. "They understand the strong opposition to it and don't intend to move forward with it."

The VFW has coordinated with other major veterans organizations to oppose the proposal, Fuentes said.

AMVETS, one of the nation's largest veterans advocacy organizations, called the proposal "stealing."

"Such a misguided move would wrongly take away about $1,200 a month from a single veteran rated at 90 percent disabled and already determined to be unable to work because or his or her military service," the organization said in a statement last month.

A letter with 57 signatures of congressional members on Tuesday to Shulkin that urged him to go back on the "short-sighted" plan that's creating a "life-and-death" situation.

Fuentes said the administration, including VA Secretary David Shulkin, who has been supportive of the spending plan, has indicated they will "walk back" on the proposal.

In a Senate budget hearing on Wednesday, Shulkin said the response from veterans caused him to look at the issue more closely.

"The budget is a process and this was a part of a menu of options," he said, but said he didn't want to do anything that would "hurt veterans."
    Trump's proposed budget aims to cut deeply into social programs, agriculture, education and other areas to help support increased spending on defense and immigration enforcement.

Fuentes said some veterans feel Trump has violated some of his campaign promises to support the nation's veterans.John Hoellwarth, national communications for AMVETS, said he's been flooded with complaints from veterans, both those who would be affected and those who won't.

"I have not spoken recently to any who feels that the best way to 'take care' of veterans is to cut this individual unemployability benefit for some in order to make privatized care more available for all." Hoellwarth said. "I'm sure they're out there."

But Fuentes noted that the VA, which administers the benefits, was one of the few agencies to get a proposed budget increase, which would mainly focus on extending the Veterans Choice program that allows veterans to get health care outside of VA-run facilities.

"I don't see this being something the president himself would want to propose, but it is his administration," Fuentes said.

Folks...are you surprised about the miserable and coward action by Donaldof and his Gang o' Minions?...... I am not...

For Donaldof, it is as easy as taking a lollipop from a child in the middle of the street at midday. Since he has never sacrificed anything in his golden cradled life, he doesn't have an inkling of a clue what a veterans goes through....more over, a severely disabled one who can't work due to his service connected issues.

How about this...ask the Vietnam veteran who gave a Purple Heart to Donaldof....and I am pretty sure he will want his medal back....because if you got a Purple Heart....I am sure he receives some sort of VA Compensation....go ahead...ask him....by the way, his name is Retired Lt. Col. Louis Dorfman...I am sure you can find him in Facebook...

And since Donaldof only real friends are the Russians...well....surely they don't care about the United States Military veterans..do they?...No.

So, I applaud those who stood up to this tyrant named Donaldof....and I hope, that in the near future, he is completely removed from the office he hijacked......that my friend...would be the most awesome event ever witnessed.....
    so let's pray together that he will be a goner the soonest...
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 06-15-2017 at 02:27 AM.

And here are some news that I am sure will make some of you folks angry..... those who are hardened racists and bigots will be mad and I am sure Donaldof will hate this as well..

U.S.
    Muslims Awake Early For Ramadan Helped People Evacuate During The London Fire

Early Wednesday morning, a 24-story high-rise in London caught fire, killing at least 12 people and injuring dozens more. Most people were asleep when the fire broke out, but Muslims awake early for Ramadan helped usher people out of the building.

Residents reported that fire alarms didn't go off when the fire broke out at Grenfell Tower in north Kensington around 1 a.m., but some Muslim residents were up for suhūr, the pre-dawn meal eaten early in the morning before fasting until sunset during the month of Ramadan. When they noticed something was wrong, they began waking up their neighbors.

A local woman told HuffPost UK, "Muslim boys saved people’s lives. They ran around knocking on people’s doors. Thank God for Ramadan."

Khalid Suleman Ahmed, a 20-year-old who lived in the building with his aunt, told HuffPost UK he was up waiting to eat suhūr when he saw smoke coming from the floor below him.

"I woke my auntie up, then got clothes on and started knocking on neighbors’ doors," he said. "Every house opened except two — I saw the other guy later on so only one family unaccounted for. My next door neighbor was fast asleep."

He said he and his aunt didn't know how big the fire was, but thought they better evacuate just to be safe. When they got outside, the fire hadn't yet reached their apartment, but he said it was engulfed in flames about 20 minutes later.

Suleman Ahmed explained that he wouldn't have been up that late on a weeknight if it weren't Ramadan. "There are a lot of Muslims living there and people choose up to stay up and wait, so it was certainly a factor for me and others. It probably did save lives," he told HuffPost UK.

Another local, Andre Barroso, told The Independent Muslims were also providing food and clothes to those evacuating.

"Everybody was hands on," Barroso told The Independent. "It was wonderful to see everyone come together."

Folks...I know that is not the kind of news you like to read....but....they are human just like us......except Donaldof..he is a Puppet....so....that shows that despite all the hatemonger you like to show for this people...they...at the end...are normal human beings who deserves a better life, just like what we want for ourselves and our generations....
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 06-15-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Just when you think that the Previous President Elected was as stupid....here comes along one who breaks the mold.....his name is Donaldof Trumpler

World
    Trump sells Qatar $12 billion of U.S. weapons days after accusing it of funding terrorism

WASHINGTON -- While President Trump berates Qatar for sponsoring terrorism at the highest levels, he is simultaneously authorizing the country to purchase over $21 billion of U.S. weapons.

One part of the deal was inked on Wednesday in Washington, D.C., when Qatar's Defense Minister met with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis."We are pleased to announce today the signing of the letter of offer and acceptance for the purchase of the F-15QA fighter jets, with an initial cost of $12 billion dollars," read the Qatari Defense Minister's statement on Wednesday afternoon. "We believe that this agreement will propel Qatar's ability to provide for its own security while also reducing the burden placed upon the United States military in conducting operations against violent extremism."

The Qatari ambassador to the U.S. tweeted a photo of the signing.
    Qatar signs LOA for the purchase of the F-15QA fighter jets creating 60,000 new jobs in 42 states across the United States pic.twitter.com/tnOAC3KGma
    — Meshal Hamad AlThani (@Amb_AlThani) June 14, 2017

The State Department describes this sale as fermenting U.S. efforts to "strengthen the security and defense architecture of the region." They point out that it does not directly conflict with the current regional dispute as it will take years to complete and fill the sale in full.

"We are confident that Qatar can address its remaining issues within this timeframe, prior to delivery," explains a State Department official.

Qataris had scheduled Wednesday's trip to formalize portions of this arms deal with the U.S. government about two months ago, according to Qatari and State Department officials. They want these weapons. So, despite growing tensions and Mr. Trump's repeated hardline stance against their support of Iran and regional terrorist groups, the Qataris came because they want the weapons.

"We are working on the process related to the signing," said one Qatari official on Wednesday morning. "It is normal. We are in the stage where we want to finalize this deal."

Qataris say the deal demonstrates the "long standing commitment" Qatar has to working with the U.S.

The full arms sale, of over $20 billion, was notified in November 2016. This means it had already been authorized by congress and the executive branch, when President Obama was in office, before the Trump administration came into office. Eventually, Qatar is set to receive 36
    American-made F15s.

In the face of the escalating tensions Qataris came to D.C. with a large entourage -- expecting to break ground on the escalating regional standoff. But there is no sign of progress. The State Department has yet to extend an official request for a joint meeting between representatives that are in the nation's capitol from Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Qatar says have still not received the list of demands that the countries have for them. The U.S. has not played a role in passing along request, either.

On Tuesday morning, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubier. He stood silently as Jubier declared to reporters that there "is no blockage of Qatar." Tillerson will have a working dinner with UAE Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan on Wednesday night.

There has been nothing on his public schedule with Qatari leaders. Though Qatar has sent a team, including individuals from Qatar Central Bank, to the State Department to discuss the matter at a technical level. Last week, Tillerson called for an easing of the Qatari ban - but hours later, Mr. Trump did not echo those sentiments.

"The nation of Qatar has unfortunately been a funder of terrorism, and at a very high level," Mr. Trump said on Friday at the White House. He added "the time has come to call on Qatar to end its funding."

There are more than 10,000 U.S. service members at the U.S. central command base in Qatar. The U.S. commander there has said there are "no plans to change our posture in Qatar" amid a Gulf diplomatic crisis. Qatar is quick to remind the U.S. of this working relationship.

"When no one wanted to host your troops after 9/11, we did. We protected them. Saudi Arabia asked you to leave," said Meshal bin Jamad al Thani, the Qatari ambassador to the U.S. Qataris believe that the blockade of their country is politically motivated by the Saudis in an effort to flex their muscle in the region.

Yousef Al Otaiba, the United Arab Emirates Ambassador to the U.S., has suggested that the U.S. consider moving their base there. Qatar has received no indications of U.S. plans to do so, and they are not asking them to leave or change their operations in any way.

"None of our people attacked the U.S.," said al Thani, a nod to the Saudis who were involved in the Sept 11th terrorist attacks.

Folks...Donaldof IQ is actually -25 (minus twenty five) ......you got to be something beyond stupid and reckless to do something like what Donaldof did.....but he did it anyways because Donaldof don't think about the repercussions that his reckless way of doing things will cause to America..after all...he thinks, in his crazy brain, that he is the Dealmaker....but...instead...he...is....

(Friday 13th Music in the background..followed by Metallica "Master of Puppets)

"The Puppetmaker"

Last edited by millionairetobe71; 06-15-2017 at 07:14 PM.