Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Please post the translation as this was just posted on the CBI website on 28 Jan 2016.
    The wording is accurate there's no deviation in that regard... however the complete and utter misrepresentation of the facts would be the omission of the date.... don't even get me started about the letterhead....
    Can't understand normal thinking

Supporter and Investor!
    As for Rabee... they are quoting the same source with the same day that we have access to....
    Now all we need is a * YouTube video to really turn this into a clown show....

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Al-Fayhaa TV-Warka Bank 11-29-2009.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dlakerII View Post
    As for Rabee... they are quoting the same source with the same day that we have access to....
    Now all we need is a * YouTube video to really turn this into a clown show....
    Al-Fayhaa TV-Warka Bank 11-29-2009
    Aqui esta tu video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qze8gJDC244
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    From the Warka Bank Site - Scrolling across the screen Latest News...

Dated 2015-11-7
    Our News / CBI Minutes of Meeting

The Central Bank of Iraq expresses its warm greeting,

We would like to inform that as part of the Warka Bank rehabilitation plan
    the Central Bank of Iraq hereby approves the practice of all your banking
    activities in accordance with your banking licenses issued by the Central
    Bank of Iraq in accordance with Central Bank of Iraq bylaws and
    regulations which includes the entry into the CBI bid auction for the
    purchase and sale of foreign currency.

Best regards,

Salman Eidan Abdullah

Director General

Dated 2015/09/06
    Our News / Warka Bank Rehabilitate

Dear Warka Clients,

The Central Bank of Iraq board of directors have agreed to rehabilitate Warka Bank for Investment and Finance in accordance with a set get well plan . This decision has been announced and broadcasted through all Iraqi TV networks.

Best regards.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

زبائن بنك الوركاء الكرام

وافق مجلس ادارة البنك المركزي العراقي على إعادة تأهيل مصرف الوركاء للاستثمار والتمويل ضمن خطة معدة لإعادة التأهيل
    وقد تم نشر الخبر على جميع وسائل الاعلام العراقية

مع خالص الشكر والتقدير
    مصرف الوركاء للاستثمار والتمويل

Thanks to everyone’s for your support...
    I was waiting for this news in the CBI. In my opinion this is the best confirmation that the new administration will solve the problem with WARKA. This news is not came from WARKA site it’s from the CBI, that is a big difference for the peoples that don't trust WARKA.
    I believe WARKA will make a plan that will do the investors to stay with the bank and they not panic and retire all the investment.
    Now for me the big next step is the price of the BWAI stock, also is the demand pending for the damages.
    I ask this question with not answer yet. Probably this demand still in the court.

Will the Central Bank compensate us for all these years without being able to buy and sell on the Iraq Stock Exchange
    and for not be able to buy Certificate of deposits?
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    And not once did you mention the date of the article supplied by the CBI... you have a video, wrong date. You have another article, wrong date... not once do you mentioned the point that the date is wrong on that documentation....

Quote Originally Posted by dlakerII View Post
    And not once did you mention the date of the article supplied by the CBI... you have a video, wrong date. You have another article, wrong date... not once do you mentioned the point that the date is wrong on that documentation....
    Good afternoon China Girl.
    Long time ago I don’t see you.
    Don’t worry WARKA will return soon. Only what we can do is WAIT.
    You can talk negative thinks and I can talk positives thinks, but we can’t do nothing now. We have to wait.

Supporter and Investor!
    1st I'm am not, repeat not, China girl. 2nd if stating facts is negative then so be it...
    3rd. I was neck deep in Warka by the time you became a member of this Club!!

Supporter and Investor!
    The central bank announced the Warka Bank to allow the exercise of banking activities after rehabilitation
    Sunday January 31, 2016 15:06

Announced The Central Bank, Sunday, For Allowing The Warka Bank To Exercise Banking Activities After Rehabilitation, Including The Entry Of The Sale And Purchase Of Foreign Currency Window. The Bank Said In A Statement Sumerian Received News, A Copy Of ​​Which was "based on the decision of guardianship for the Warka Bank lifted in accordance with the decision Court Financial Services No. 5 / Financial Services / 2013 in September 2013 9, and achieve the goal of monetary stability and soundness of the banking system and out of The Role Of The Iraqi Central Bank To Maintain The Confidence Of The Iraqi Banking System And For The Purpose Of Enabling The Bank To Fulfill Its Role Actor With Commercial Banks Operating In Iraq Announced Support For The Rehabilitation Of The Warka Bank For Investment And Finance. "

The Bank Said That "The Warka Bank Will Be Allowed To Exercise All Banking Activities, Including The Entry Window Sale And Purchase Of Foreign Currency, Similar To Banks And Other Working In Iraq To Improve Its
    Resources And Service The Iraqi Economy." The Central Bank On The Fifth Announced March Of 2013 On The Status Of The Warka Bank Under Guardianship Following The Failure Of Talks With The Standard Chartered Bank, Which Began In April 2011 To Buy A Stake In It After Suffering A Financial Crisis That Summoned.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/158408/%D8 ... -%D8%A8/ar
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Again GREAT NEWS, and to top it off am heading out to the ME in a couple days.SWEET.