Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Confirmation news,Amen to that!!

Supporter and Investor!
    http://cbiraq.org/Terms.aspx

Some may not have seen this site
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan View Post
    http://cbiraq.org/Terms.aspx

Some may not have seen this site
    http://cbiraq.org/Default.aspx (most links DONT work)

Supporter and Investor!
    getting close to June now, don't banks have to give 1 months notice about important announcements eg annual meeting etc etc ?

Supporter and Investor!
    So I email Mr. Issa with a few questions. Below were my questions and his reply. Just passing it along.

Dear Mr. Issa

I hope this email finds you doing well. Can you provided me any information concerning
    Warka Bank and the following questions?

1. When will Warka Bank allow it's overseas customers to withdraw funds or transfer funds?

2. What is the earliest date that customers can trade again on the ISX through Warka Bank?

3. When will Warka Bank once again be listed on the ISX ?

4. Will Warka Bank offer a Visa or MasterCard to it's foreign customers again?

All the answers to your fine questions and many more will be clear and brought to the full attention of our esteemed clients and posted on our website once the Warka CBI rehabilitation plan has been officially finalized various points and matters are still under discussion and review….best regards

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Thanks James...hope you get am answer soon

Supporter and Investor!
    The way things move in Iraq, I would say 6 months at the earliest.

Supporter and Investor!
    Well, I can tell you this, I did not expect Warka to be on its way back till 2017. What I always thought was that the problem had to be fixed before they went international. Remember, This is a bank that held many Iraqi savings, there was no way it was going down with out a revolution. I can still remember the days when you can call them up and speak with someone live on the other side. That all stop when the crazy questions started coming by some who had no idea how big this is. If you only knew how well connected this family is, you would understand that no matter what - things will be fix. This family business started during the Ottoman Empire and is still strong and alive after everything that has taken place. Believe me when I say that this bank will be setting the pace for all other banks in Iraq pretty soon.
    Direct Investment Interest In ISX Please contact Me @ jaypie13@gmail.com

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    Well, I can tell you this, I did not expect Warka to be on its way back till 2017. What I always thought was that the problem had to be fixed before they went international. Remember, This is a bank that held many Iraqi savings, there was no way it was going down with out a revolution. I can still remember the days when you can call them up and speak with someone live on the other side. That all stop when the crazy questions started coming by some who had no idea how big this is. If you only knew how well connected this family is, you would understand that no matter what - things will be fix. This family business started during the Ottoman Empire and is still strong and alive after everything that has taken place. Believe me when I say that this bank will be setting the pace for all other banks in Iraq pretty soon.
    I agree completely. It is a shame that corruption made it take so long, with such tribulation.
    [Still kicking]