Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

WARKA Mr. Ali Keywords, Governor of the Central Bank - unexpectedly - Episode 32

WARKA Mr. Ali Keywords, Governor of the Central Bank - unexpectedly - Episode 32 01-14-2016
    Published on Jan 14, 2016
    Media interviews Ghazwan Jassim In this episode of unexpected political program, Mr. Ali Keywords Governor of the Central Bank, where he spoke about the dollar and the price of the currency auction. The role of the central bank is to create a balance in the exchange rate.
    He said the government in Iraq is the source of the dollar and there is no other sources of the dollar and the central bank buys dollars from the Ministry of Finance last of the fact that had a surplus in dollars and the lack of dinars.
    Mr. Ali Keywords he said it cost us international company to work extensive survey to give an assessment of the banks as well as banking and credit control directorate also is studying the conditions of the banks. Also, there will be strong measures the tendency of some banks will be placed under strict control either modify the position or come out of this sector.
    Talked about the Warka Bank, where he says that the Warka Bank has a self possibilities and possible to stand up and the bank will come back to life soon.The Basra bank is under liquidation Vjari work to liquidate property, assets and turn them into cash to pay for the rights.
    Keywords Central Bank finalized a strategy for the five years next
    Keywords through we clearing program to stop the biggest gimmick process got in the history of Iraq's $ 400 billion dinars through the instruments of no where balance .qal there is considerable focus on the central bank's control, unfortunately, these controls were not required in the past years Bamoostoy
    talked about the circumstances of former central bank governor, Mr. Sinan Shibib previous government.
    Mr. Keywords said the news of the ten disappearance Milirghyr properly and Nfeinah in Hzth, can not money from the central bank to disappear because the central bank does not keep his money inside Iraq and this money is being matched on a daily basis.
    It is our right we get the facilities and loans from the World Bank, because Iraq is a member of the World Bank and pay annual contributions to the World Bank and international Monetary Fund.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9IyPL514DU
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    WARKA.....Talked about the Warka Bank, where he says that the Warka Bank has a self possibilities and possible to stand up and the bank will come back to life soon......
    there's that magic iraqi word again,,,"soon",,,hopefully before the dinar drops in value,,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    "The Basra bank is under liquidation Vjari work to liquidate property, assets and turn them into cash to pay for the rights". and another one officially bites the dust.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Humble, That is a good reminder of some recent news...as I recall the news on Basra Bank, wasn't there a recent story that Warka would be the Bank that handles the liquidation of Basra Bank?

I remember when Warka was placed under guardianship the CBI appointed itself as the replacement Board of Directors for Warka, until the Guardianship was lifted. If correct, it would now seem that the CBI has newfound trust in Warka Bank since they are the ones who have placed Warka in charge of liquidating Basra Bank....Please correct me if I am looking at this the wrong way.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTurtle View Post
    Humble, That is a good reminder of some recent news...as I recall the news on Basra Bank, wasn't there a recent story that Warka would be the Bank that handles the liquidation of Basra Bank?

I remember when Warka was placed under guardianship the CBI appointed itself as the replacement Board of Directors for Warka, until the Guardianship was lifted. If correct, it would now seem that the CBI has newfound trust in Warka Bank since they are the ones who have placed Warka in charge of liquidating Basra Bank....Please correct me if I am looking at this the wrong way.
    I am not aware of that arrangement. It would be a good sign if that is the case. Hopefully, and I don't have any yet, my grandchildren will bear the fruits of our insanity with this whole Iraqi Investment circus. I think however it will OllieBabbas grand kids that will.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    I though THE Basra Bank that was in trouble was a Branch of Warka . IMO

https://currencynewshound.wordpress....bank-bankrupt/
    Last edited by mcdan; 02-05-2016 at 06:38 PM.
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Damn, I still hold a stock certificate from Basra International Bank. Thanks best.
    Last edited by calstar; 02-05-2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    "The Basra bank is under liquidation Vjari work to liquidate property, assets and turn them into cash to pay for the rights". and another one officially bites the dust.
    There go my Basra shares....
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    There go my Basra shares....
    Very True.... Another one of how many bites the dust? Trusting our money to these knuckleheads!!!! Let them continue to fight over the next 1000 years.... more suckers like us will gladly send more money and open accounts....and so the cycle will continue.