Supporter and Investor!
    Appreciate the update.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by windy View Post
    Appreciate the update.

Me too!

I asked about Warka Master Cards....

Dear Mr.James,

My pleasure once the service is internationally re-activated you and all our international clients will have full access top their cards and funds…best regards.

Always thought best way to get money back would be through.............Cards

We will have to wait and see

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

This is Good news
    What would you Give ? Mark 8 - 36-37 Think it over ??

"What benefit does it have, if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul? What can man give in exchange of his soul?" (Matthew 16:26).

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    These are the emails I have received, some in less than 6 hours of the time I sent them .

Dear Sir,

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will resume trading after holding its general assembly meeting and capital increase in accordance with the CBI rehabilitation plan date of which is yet to be set and confirmed all depending on the joint agreement between Warka Board- Management and CBI.

I asked about Warka Master Cards....

Dear Mr.James,

My pleasure once the service is internationally re-activated you and all our international clients will have full access top their cards and funds…best regards.

Regarding CD rates...

Dear Sir,

Currently we are not offering CDS which is temporary until we set the new interest rates based on the rehabilitation get well plan.

Appreciate your fine patience and support to Warka Bank…

Enjoy the day and best regards,

Regarding purchasing stocks through Warka Bank on the ISX...

Dear Sir,

After the general assembly meeting and capital increase as our brokerage company is affiliated with Warka Bank…best regards

In regards to stock portfolio updates. I asked for a list of my stock and received them with credited shares from different companies over the last few years.

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,
    Shareholders Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

My last email I sent Mr. Issa

Dear Mr. Issa
    Thank you for keeping me informed. Can you tell me when will Warka Bank finalize its general assembly meeting? Are we talking in the next 2 weeks? Or 1 month or longer?

Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016
    The general assembly meeting and procedures should be finalized within june of this year in accordance with the get well plan set by the CBI…best regards
    Hi James,

Thank you for the information.

To all who many have info regarding this....
    Do you know if we may be able to wire transfer our funds from our Warka account(s) back home later this year? Or will I need to sign up for another way to bring my money home; e.g credit card?

Thanks in advance

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Waiting on Iraq moving to article 8 and their currency trading on forex before I make any decision on reinvesting.

but will try get as much as possible from them for the damage done to my portfolio & accounts.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-07-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Waiting on Iraq moving to article 8 and their currency trading on forex before I make any decision on reinvesting.

but will try get as much as possible from them for the damage done to my portfolio & accounts.

me too ............................................