Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other Countries Currencies to RV Also?

Default Other Countries Currencies to RV Also?

Several reports, I believe some being from the IMF, have shown that there may be some economic improvements from currency adjustments...listing Asian & GCC/Middle Eastern Countries...I've noticed that not only Iraqi Dinar is available, but also, Vietnamese Dong, South Korean Won & Chinese Won; all from the same Currency Dealers Site....Then, there are articles and rumors saying other countries like Turkey & a few others may revalue/RV...or raise their monetary values....I did'nt save any links, but there have been numerous things on these blogs concerning global currency changes...WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, ARE THERE ANY SITES OR OFFICIAL LINKS FOR RELEVANT INFO...THAT WOULD SHOW WHICH OF THESE COUNTRIES ARE CONSIDERING THIS, EVEN IF IN THE DISTANT FUTURE...AS PER THE COUNTRIES WORTH INVESTING IN, THAT ARE ACTUALLY UNDERVALUED AS PER THEIR TRUE NET WORTH...LIKE IRAQ....JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING...SINCE MANY DID'NT EVEN KNOW HOW WEALTHY IRAQ WAS UNTIL NOW!..ALSO, WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LIST OF THE HOTTEST TRADING CURRENCIES TO SPECULATE ON...IF NOTHING ELSE, JUST FOR FUN!

Default 4aprofit;

Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Several reports, I believe some being from the IMF, have shown that there may be some economic improvements from currency adjustments...listing Asian & GCC/Middle Eastern Countries...I've noticed that not only Iraqi Dinar is available, but also, Vietnamese Dong, South Korean Won & Chinese Won; all from the same Currency Dealers Site....Then, there are articles and rumors saying other countries like Turkey & a few others may revalue/RV...or raise their monetary values....I did'nt save any links, but there have been numerous things on these blogs concerning global currency changes...WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, ARE THERE ANY SITES OR OFFICIAL LINKS FOR RELEVANT INFO...THAT WOULD SHOW WHICH OF THESE COUNTRIES ARE CONSIDERING THIS, EVEN IF IN THE DISTANT FUTURE...AS PER THE COUNTRIES WORTH INVESTING IN, THAT ARE ACTUALLY UNDERVALUED AS PER THEIR TRUE NET WORTH...LIKE IRAQ....JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING...SINCE MANY DID'NT EVEN KNOW HOW WEALTHY IRAQ WAS UNTIL NOW!..ALSO, WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LIST OF THE HOTTEST TRADING CURRENCIES TO SPECULATE ON...IF NOTHING ELSE, JUST FOR FUN!
    can you not go into google and go to that countries currency? Would seem like a logical thing to do. Might work!!!!!

Look over Diamondback's Posts too.
    The Government has the final say concerning the dinar

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthr...ies.&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by SC Dinar View Post
    can you not go into google and go to that countries currency? Would seem like a logical thing to do. Might work!!!!!
    Did you try it? I'd love to see your results.

The funny thing about google is just by changing one word, you get different results. If you google something and I do the same, we may word it differently and find different results. By combining our efforts and discussing them on a forum, we may be able to come up with more answers than you or I alone could have - even with an awesome tool like google.

The best thing for people on these forums to do is to follow their own advice, and then post the results. It's amazing how much different info you'll find by reading the results of the same effort made by different people with different ideas.

You might find this interesting. Go online to National Press Club. You wll find the IMF Director's speech given on April 16. Check out the video. He discusses the strength of the US dollar and in the last 10 minutes of the speech he states a few countries that are very stong such as Turkey and then says that IMF and World Bank have spoken with China and in the near future, very few months China will be revaluing. He talks about how IMF has restructed and what help they give with counceling and loans to countries and how their "sister" the world bank also assists.

Default I'll try;

Quote Originally Posted by iraq4tw View Post
    Did you try it? I'd love to see your results.

The funny thing about google is just by changing one word, you get different results. If you google something and I do the same, we may word it differently and find different results. By combining our efforts and discussing them on a forum, we may be able to come up with more answers than you or I alone could have - even with an awesome tool like google.

The best thing for people on these forums to do is to follow their own advice, and then post the results. It's amazing how much different info you'll find by reading the results of the same effort made by different people with different ideas.
    later tonight. But never have. Yes, google is a wonderful search engine. Mozella firefox is good as well.

Does anyone believe the Vietnamese Dong will ever do anything??

Which country's currency is the Chinese Won? China has the Yuan, right?

Not sure about the "Won", but:

1 Chinese yuan = 0.146484 U.S. dollars

I DON'T KNOW IF THE DONG WILL EVER DO ANYTHING.However,having said that-I just unloaded about 50 million dong.Does this tell anyone what I think of the future of the dong?

Buy Peso. Within a few days it will be at $.065:1 or less because of the swine flu. History shows that late july early august it will go to $.095-$.105.

Default Iraq4tw and War Eagle

Thanks for the information. War Eagle had you been holding long? I only bought 5m last year.

Quote Originally Posted by iraq4tw View Post
    Not sure about the "Won", but:

1 Chinese yuan = 0.146484 U.S. dollars
    I was just researching this this week as well, The mentioned dealer is cheaper than BOA and GoCurrency on the yuan. Here is a couple of links

http://www.chinatoday.com/fin/mon/
    http://dailyherald.com/story/?id=281343

Here is the results to my search for the most undervalued currency in the world. Notice how many articals on chinese yuan come up.
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...04-5-2009&type=

Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Hi 4aprofit,

You asked if other governments/central banks of other countries were going to revalue their currencies. Good question. I do believe that your interests would be well served to look at what the market says.

The 'authorities ' price playoff tickets (pick your sport) at certain levels, but what happens? 'Evil' "scalpers sell tickets at somewhere nearer the real market prices, just outside the gate. Marijuana is generally illegal in the US yet it has a price. When the 'authorities' crack down, supply decreases and prices go up. The 'official' price of anything has absolutely nothing to do with its real, or unencumbered by government limits, market value.

Quote Originally Posted by BettingOn Iraq View Post

The Dong will not grow in value unless the IMF forces it...because VietNam wants it as worthless as possible to bolster exports...different than Iraq which wants to import and needs higher value currency...dump the dong...

Quote Originally Posted by doobiedude View Post
    The Dong will not grow in value unless the IMF forces it...because VietNam wants it as worthless as possible to bolster exports...different than Iraq which wants to import and needs higher value currency...dump the dong...
    I heard China was forced to revalue for the same reason, because they were basically cheating the world by keeping their currency low - is that true?

True. That's what Black Monday is for. Counter Attack.

Black Monday? Counter Attack? Aroooo?

I held dong for about 2 years-bought at 16,000-1,sold at 17,000-1.I really do not see a future in this currency.Adster also unloaded his,also.

Quote Originally Posted by BettingOn Iraq View Post

no the dong is going nowhere and for the forseeable future it a loseing money deal!

Default Call from Dinar Trade

Now they are calling my cell phone leaving messages to buy by friday at a discount and or selll to them by friday at 875 per million dinars. Does anyone find this odd, especially if the there is RV coming?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast