Supporter and Investor!

Exclamation Higher number of shares traded in the Iraqi bourse last month

Higher number of shares traded in the Iraqi bourse last month

March 3, 2016

Iraq Stock Exchange said Thursday the high number of shares traded for the month of February compared to January stocks last month.

The executive director of the Iraqi market for securities, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in a statement received by the agency of our economy news, the market recorded a regulation 27 trading session in February, indicating that the number of listed companies in the market amounted to 89 company in which shares of 66 companies traded.

He said Abdel-Salam said "Iraq Stock Exchange systems in the month of February 2016 (21) of the companies regular market trading and hearing (6) sessions for companies second market," noting that "trading continued (3) sessions to execute commands opposite unintended orders for an average price session".

And the director of the market that "the number listed on the market for the month of February, companies accounted for 98 companies were divided between (23 banks 0.2 connections .22 industry 0.6 cultivation 0.10 tourism 0.10 Services 0.6 financial investment 0.14 money transfer 0.3 Insurance)."

He explained that "the number of which companies are publicly traded in the market amounted to 64 companies, including 62 companies in the formal market and two in the second market, while the number of companies which have not been trading its shares of 20 companies, while the number of stalled companies from trading for the issuance of decisions of the Securities Commission suspension It amounted to 14 companies. "

Taha stressed that "the number of shares traded rose, reaching for the same month 44.308 billion shares compared with January a month in which the number of shares traded reached 30.931, while turnover declined in February where he scored the market 27.944 billion shares in where it was in the month of January 32.715 billion shares, that is, it recorded a decline of 14.58%. "

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I feel the ISX is on its knees at the moment awaiting the goverments financial & economy plan to kick in and increase confidence of international investors to lift share prices.

Never seen share prices this low,a couple more weeks of this and it will be face down,so glad I sold 90% of my holdings when warka was on the slide.

I am still undecided to pull out of Iraq when possible or make massive stock purchases when I am able to.

If you had 150 million IQD and 20 million shares in your good name at your disposal what would you do.
    What does forum ISX members think.???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-04-2016 at 05:59 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Dar Es Salaam Bank taking a massive hit at the mo

shares price down to 0.14 IQD a share
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 03-13-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I think there is going to be multi IPOs on all ISX stock in the near future, wish my ISX trading platform was open and make a killing.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I think there is going to be multi IPOs on all ISX stock in the near future, wish my ISX trading platform was open and make a killing.
    who do u use to buy ur shares ?