Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warka Bank

Supporter and Investor!

Warka Bank

Hi Everyone,

I come here to asking for help from everyone.
    I have couple of the Warka accounts( IQD and USD) since 2011. Now, I can't even login to my accounts because their website keeps errors saying "wrong password".
    I have been sent an email to them for reset my password but no response from them.
    Can anyone help me how to request reset password and correct email address for reset password please?

Thank you
    Sonoran.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonoran View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have couple of the Warka accounts( IQD and USD) since 2011. Now, I can't even login to my accounts because their website keeps errors saying "wrong password".
    I have been sent an email to them for reset my password but no response from them.
    Can anyone help me how to request reset password and correct email address for reset password please?

Thank you
    Sonoran.
    This is the email I have used to request a password reset. mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

Supporter and Investor!
    I got my password from Mr. Issa via this address: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Supporter and Investor!
    i have sent so many emials to all addresses... they dont ever get back to me... i give up on warka... i lost 60k
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonoran View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you
    Sonoran.
    You would need to include an authorization letter permitting them to withdraw a 15 dinar fee from your account (it may be higher now) for the new password. I believe you need a new password every six months now. I've had good luck by staying patient and polite. If they do not reply, I start emailing once a week and reference the previous emails.
    I also use the (e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com), CC: (ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com) and CC: (mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com)

Good luck.
    Last edited by SamsonGold; 03-08-2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: added email

Supporter and Investor!
    I also sent to both addresses (e-bank & ifrd) and I noticed that Mr Issa (ifrd) actually opened my messages whereas e-bank did not. I then wrote to Mr Issa only and explained that the e-bank department deleted my messages without opening them and asked him to contact them and ask them to send me a new password. The very next day I got my password from Mr Issa in an email addressed from ifrd to e-bank and cc to me.

Did you include the letter to withdraw funds to get your password>??
    What would you Give ? Mark 8 - 36-37 Think it over ??

"What benefit does it have, if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul? What can man give in exchange of his soul?" (Matthew 16:26).

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you guys.

I got an email from Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> for new online password.

Sonoran

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you guys.

I got an email from Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> for new online password.

Sonoran

Supporter and Investor!
    Great back a few years Mr. I (be what it may used to post on IIF ).
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312