Supporter and Investor!

Documents .. Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi reveals fictitious accounts of th

Notice: the first document says "Warka Investment Bank"...

Documents .. Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi reveals fictitious accounts of the leadership of the state law, "Sami al-Askari," and smuggling and money laundering in Jordan.! - Documents attached

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Iraqi cleats

Book for freedom \ rebounds

Shabibi said that information has reached us that a leader in the state law the process of money laundering and smuggling and fictitious names on personal accounts in Jordan.

Shabibi said that the information that has reached us confirm the involvement of the military about it, noting that he uses the name (w Aśr Ahmed Jumaili) to send money to his personal account in Jordan.

He stressed that the Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan responded for Mtthbta command name (Thaer Jumaili) owns more than 8 billion Iraqi dinars and that's just in the banks of the Jordan.

Revealed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, in an interview of Secrets s mysteries involved the issue of smuggling of money laundered after addressing Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.

To follow the documentation that came

http://translate.google.com/translat...ed=0CHkQ7gEwCQ
    Follow the money $$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian View Post
    Notice: the first document says "Warka Investment Bank"...

Documents .. Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi reveals fictitious accounts of the leadership of the state law, "Sami al-Askari," and smuggling and money laundering in Jordan.! - Documents attached

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Iraqi cleats

Book for freedom \ rebounds

Shabibi said that information has reached us that a leader in the state law the process of money laundering and smuggling and fictitious names on personal accounts in Jordan.

Shabibi said that the information that has reached us confirm the involvement of the military about it, noting that he uses the name (w Aśr Ahmed Jumaili) to send money to his personal account in Jordan.

He stressed that the Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan responded for Mtthbta command name (Thaer Jumaili) owns more than 8 billion Iraqi dinars and that's just in the banks of the Jordan.

Revealed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, in an interview of Secrets s mysteries involved the issue of smuggling of money laundered after addressing Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.

To follow the documentation that came

http://translate.google.com/translat...ed=0CHkQ7gEwCQ
    he will get his bits cut off for that !!

Supporter and Investor!
    do you get the impression , warka have been busted , and if they dont pay back all the stolen money , then heads will roll ??? as well as those who stole and received the funds ????????

Supporter and Investor!
    Unfortunately Warka has been a money laundering scheme from e the beginning and we never knew it. If you can't look a person in the eye you should never do business with them. Myself and hundreds of others have made that mistake with Warka. I'm pissed at myself for investing my families money in a scam. I'm an idiot!

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm with you Patton.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---