Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wells Fargo Bank

Default Wells Fargo Bank

My Sister in law works at Wells Fargo and has been looking into the Dinar for me for awhile now. Every day she gets emails about updates and on wednesday she got one titled Iraq Dinar. She opened it and it said Attention all managers. Do not buy or sell any Iraq Dinar. It is not to be honored and is not able to be cleared in any other country but iraq.

I dont have the exact memo but thats what she texted me.
    Just thought i'd share the info.

I think they don't want anyone to hold it when it RV
    STILL IN PROXY

Not to buy and sell Dinar?

Anything about exchanging Dinars for Dollars after the RI or RV is announced?

Quote Originally Posted by bmxer646 View Post
    My Sister in law works at Wells Fargo and has been looking into the Dinar for me for awhile now. Every day she gets emails about updates and on wednesday she got one titled Iraq Dinar. She opened it and it said Attention all managers. Do not buy or sell any Iraq Dinar. It is not to be honored and is not able to be cleared in any other country but iraq.

Yeesh bro,

Why not have her at least send you the email so you can copy and paste it on here. Or at least just fake it - make something up. Just like this piece of garbage post. Thanks for waisting my time.
    Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.

Quote Originally Posted by BABYBULL24 View Post
    Yeesh bro,

Why not have her at least send you the email so you can copy and paste it on here. Or at least just fake it - make something up. Just like this piece of garbage post. Thanks for waisting my time.

I didn't make anything up.
    She is going to send me the email and when she does i'll post it. She just sent me a text telling me exactly what i wrote. Any info is good info.

I didn't see anything wrong with what he wrote.
    Its going to be a good Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by Runamuck View Post
    I didn't see anything wrong with what he wrote.
    agreed. i sware peoples horns are sticking out
    carpe diem

They probably are tired of the bankers calling headquarters to ask questions for customers.

Simply put, not a complicated email, nothing new, they havent bought or sold in a while and are just reafirming that in a mass email to stop the calls.

The fed Reserve best return all they hold n quickly then , lol

i guess some of you forget there was a plan from the beginning, There Must have been , come on guys, dont panic :-)

if the banking world knew about something i think this would be there best shot at keeping it all under the counter and out of our hands, The big wiggs dont want us to know about these things, this im sure of..........
    ! I did what others Won't, So i can do what others Can't !!

All,

It only means that the Iraqi Dinar is not currently internationally convertible. Once Iraq is lifted from UN Sanctions the dinar can once again be internationally convertible. I hope this answers the question of, what does this mean?

Thanks,

Rob N.

Default Hello

Hello bmxer,

Thanks very much for your post. I do believe It's true your sibling send you this info and you are sharing what you know with us.

So don't mind if some people try to belittle or insult you or any of us for that matter. I guess people are stress out in regards to the outcome of this invesment. Or maybe their expectations are to high.

My expectations are indeed very high, but I don't stress about it.

I have just one comment, and I agree with 435 view "they don't want anyone to hold it when it RV " and I may add, specially Wells Fargo employees. For any bank or business it would be total chaos
    to have their employees heavily invested in dinars.

What do you think it would happen once IQD rv's ? Employees would quit. Information must be spreading out to bank's associates with people calling constantly, asking questions about the Iraqui dinar. So this could be a scare tactic issue by the bank to protect itself using their institutional credibility to instill fear or reasure their employees that investing in dinars it's a bad idea.

If you ask me, this is my oppinion about this scare tactics .

I am sorry for bank employees who will follow their slavedrivers cloaked advice not to buy dinars. It will be a very sad day for them to pay out all those that will come to cash in their dinars with them.

All banks will want a piece of the pie and WellsFargo will be one of them.
    Your sister should buy enough dinars to insure a good retirement income, at this point it is not such a big deal in terms of how much she needs to invest. Couple mil dinars would sufice.

Again, I really appreciate the information you shared, thanks and be well.
    Last edited by Ur_gold; 08-02-2009 at 04:02 PM.

I've done currency exchanges with Wells Fargo and they haven't traded IQD since '07 maybe longer.
    Could this be an old email?

Quote Originally Posted by bmxer646 View Post

" No matter what you get in to, it will always be 20% know-how and 80% guts "
    - quote from Robert E. Eley

Does she get these emails all the time? like "hey fyi don't buy or sell the Zimbabwe dollar" and it just happen to hit on Iraq this time. Otherwise, why would they even bring it up. I mean even if bankers are calling HQ, how many could it be to spur a mass email? It's not like the dinar is that popular. Besides you stick people on my laptop, no one i know in real life has ever heard of it.

It might also have had something to do with the billions of dinar stolen (and since recovered), they wanted to make sure none of their branches were used for money laundering.

Wells Fargo sucks.
    Semper Fi

"Before the Boogeyman goes to bed at night..... He checks his closet for Chuck Norris."

I don't think it means anything. These notices have been circulating for quite some time now. I know know of any banks who are selling dinars any longer..
    Beware the treasonous trolls, they circulate among us with their eyes wide shut, feasting on illogical spewing from those who cannot allow freedom to exist.

Hmm, as Wells Fargo never has dealt in the Iraqi Dinar, I wonder why their corporate offices would bother sending a memo out to their bankers telling them not to deal with a currency that they have never even dealt with?

Something doesn't add up here. Is it the story or the actions of Wells Fargo?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTate View Post
    Hmm, as Wells Fargo never has dealt in the Iraqi Dinar, I wonder why their corporate offices would bother sending a memo out to their bankers telling them not to deal with a currency that they have never even dealt with?

Something doesn't add up here. Is it the story or the actions of Wells Fargo?

I believe TT that since the bank shake up, they have limited the international banks that deal in currency exchanges. Sounds strange to me also, but I have grown tired of all the conspiracy theories surrounding the dinar, and all the rumors, I just sit back and read -- can't believe how many in the last 8 months suddenly have 'contacts in the know'....
    Beware the treasonous trolls, they circulate among us with their eyes wide shut, feasting on illogical spewing from those who cannot allow freedom to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ur_gold View Post
    Hello bmxer,

Thanks very much for your post. I do believe It's true your sibling send you this info and you are sharing what you know with us.

So don't mind if some people try to belittle or insult you or any of us for that matter. I guess people are stress out in regards to the outcome of this invesment. Or maybe their expectations are to high.

My expectations are indeed very high, but I don't stress about it.

I have just one comment, and I agree with 435 view "they don't want anyone to hold it when it RV " and I may add, specially Wells Fargo employees. For any bank or business it would be total chaos
    to have their employees heavily invested in dinars.

What do you think it would happen once IQD rv's ? Employees would quit. Information must be spreading out to bank's associates with people calling constantly, asking questions about the Iraqui dinar. So this could be a scare tactic issue by the bank to protect itself using their institutional credibility to instill fear or reasuring their employees that investing in dinars it's a bad idea.

If you ask me, this is my oppinion about this scare tactics .

I am sorry for bank employees who will follow their slavedrivers cloaked advice not to buy dinars. It will be a very sad day for them to pay out all those that will come to cash in their dinars with them.

All banks will want a piece of the pie and WellsFargo will be one of them.
    Your sister should buy enough dinars to insure a good retirement income, at this point it is not such a big deal in terms of how much she needs to invest. Couple mil dinars would sufice.

Again, I really appreciate the information you shared, thanks and be well.

Thanks for your kind words.
    And i agree with you 100%. Especially about the scare tactics.
    I wasn't trying to spread rumors or get everyone all riled up over what could possibly be nothing. I've held my dinar since late 2004 and have very high hopes as well and cant wait for it to RV.
    Good luck to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by shellie01 View Post
    Does she get these emails all the time? like "hey fyi don't buy or sell the Zimbabwe dollar" and it just happen to hit on Iraq this time. Otherwise, why would they even bring it up. I mean even if bankers are calling HQ, how many could it be to spur a mass email? It's not like the dinar is that popular. Besides you stick people on my laptop, no one i know in real life has ever heard of it.
    This is the first emial she has ever recieved like this on currency exhange. And your right, out of all the currency why the Iraq Dinar? Why now? She will be back to work on Tuesday and I'll ask her to call whoever she can to see if she can get any answers. I will post the news as soon as i get it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast