Is that a big sell off at IBSD ?

11 billion shares sold off in a day

whats going on ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Is that a big sell off at IBSD ?

11 billion shares sold off in a day

whats going on ?
    It might be something to do with Warka transfering our proxy accounts to our good name. I've received an email from the ISX dept today confirming they have transferred IBSD to my good name. Anyone else had anything similar?
    MWNN

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post
    It might be something to do with Warka transfering our proxy accounts to our good name. I've received an email from the ISX dept today confirming they have transferred IBSD to my good name. Anyone else had anything similar?
    MWNN
    all our shares including the warka ones ?

Supporter and Investor!
    My Warka bank shares are already are in my name. These were proxy shares being changed over. I cant speak for everyone else but thought it was coincidental that they changed IBSD the same day. I'm sure several of us had them in our portfolio and would amount to a major moving in their shares.
    MWNN

Supporter and Investor!
    so i would be correct in saying that Warka are transferring all proxy shares (at their expense) over to our good names

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar

No way such transfer could've happened

I highly doubdt that Warka transfered the proxy shares in such way. It is not like a walk in the park having the shares transfered in your good name. There are so many signatures and steps required for such action.

By the way, I have not received any email regarding a transfer.....as of yet...

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    I highly doubdt that Warka transfered the proxy shares in such way. It is not like a walk in the park having the shares transfered in your good name. There are so many signatures and steps required for such action.

By the way, I have not received any email regarding a transfer.....as of yet...

MTB71
    I received email yesterday and today with 5 different shares transferred from proxy to my good name. On all the commision for the transfer was taken. On one they were way under on the amount of shares I own. I have sent an email to let them know of the mistake, and I hope they get it right. Also, each email says that all my shareholdings have been transferred.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    so i would be correct in saying that Warka are transferring all proxy shares (at their expense) over to our good names
    As Stevie says.. They have taken all commissions for the transactions on the sell and buy. 2% for each sell and buy. Five companies for Stevie so somebody is being busy over there. This may be bad.
    MWNN
    Last edited by manwithnoname; 12-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    There are two sides to a trade. Someone purchased those shares. You say its a big sell, I say its a big buy.
    Adoption is a reason to be Thankful.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by opportunist View Post
    There are two sides to a trade. Someone purchased those shares. You say its a big sell, I say its a big buy.
    Oppo.. If that was a big proxy account deal, Warka sold.. we bought! :-)