Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) Increasing Capital

Thanks Rabee Securities.
    Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) approved in its GA today (July 10, 2013) increasing the capital through 13% rights and 30% bonus issues from IQD175bn to IQD250bn.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks, for this information..usually. how long before Warka sends us confirmation.

Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Thanks Rabee Securities.
    Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) approved in its GA today (July 10, 2013) increasing the capital through 13% rights and 30% bonus issues from IQD175bn to IQD250bn.
    Did you know that a horse's eyes are the same size at birth as when he is full grown....WOW!!

Supporter and Investor!

Imhgo

Quote Originally Posted by trusty View Post
    Thanks, for this information..usually. how long before Warka sends us confirmation.

Trusty
    I dont think they have the funds to back the paid up requests so I doubt they will post it. Same way they are not posting Gulf Banks. IMHGO of course.
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    HB's NEW 5 year -5 point-5 Pronged Multi- investment Strategy for IRAQI trading year (2013-2014) :THE (5x5x5) with a IQD cash generator account with Al-warka .(.Portfolio Breakdown)..........ISX shares Investment 45% (was 90%)of strategy,..... 45% into CDs,....10% paid up share offers ,and free bonus shares from Portfolio Expected Accounts annual Profits of approx. 30-50 mill IQDs.

With Bank Interest rates 10.5% was 12% 2yearly hope that returns.
    Personal accounts Interest Rate (9.5%)
    Value of Free and paid-up shares.(12%)

1/Limited IQD currency in hand.
    2/ISX stocks buy & sell.
    3/IQD currency account with USD account in Iraq.
    4/Bank interest Rates.
    5/Maintain secondary current account with Credit Bank of Iraq through NBK Kuwait,going to exploit this angle

Although accesses to Al-warka services is limited for the moment you can still self generate good profits with what they have it can only improve.

1/Roll a Certificate of Deposit (CD) of 70 mill IQD for the next 12 mths @ 10.5% interest (Done)
    2/Get as many paid up share offerings as I can @ 1 IQD with 25 mill IQD in reserve.(Done)
    3/Get as many cash bonus & free shares from existing Bank shares.(Done)
    4/Interest from reserve 25 mill IQD @ 10.5%.(Done)
    5/Maintain a small 5 mill IQD in cash.(Done)

This is my hopes for the coming year in Iraq.
    1/Vote Oil & gas law(Hydrocarbon) into Law.(Barzani & Maliki are on it now)
    2/IQD trading fully float on the FOREX.(IMF are on it)
    3/Investor stocks & savings guaranteed protection law voted into law.
    4/Al-Warka Bank develop exiting account into real time Trading Platforms.

Its still a waiting & locked in period we are in the now so lets wait & see what happens end of Ramadan.
    I am still very up-beat on this investment, been making massive profits Year on year.
    just think about all the early international investors who have been buying in the ISX through Al-Warka before the bigs guns got into Iraq,
    I think the Iraqi government knew this and have been trying to stem this for a while.

Good luck to all you Iraqi investors and hope you plans work out OK.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 07-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    wowow WELL SAID HAGGISBASHER that is a very diverse strategy
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    This Bank along with a number of other private banks are now at the 250mill.Capital requirements they will now be considered for business from the CBI and Government banks.massive transactions going out,If Warka want to recover quickly and get in the line up for this the better.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post

This is my hopes for the coming year in Iraq.1/Vote Oil & gas law(Hydrocarbon) into Law.Barzani & Maliki are on it now/
    2/Al-Warka to a 50% partnership merger with International financial Institution.
    3/No reduction on ISX shares reduction proportional to RV.
    4/IQD trading on the FOREX.
    5/IQD to RV to its early exchange rate @ 3.33USD
    After 5+ years, just when you think you have various posters figured out, they throw you a proper curveball.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post
    After 5+ years, just when you think you have various posters figured out, they throw you a proper curveball.
    I'll go you one better...some post about how successful they are: Mike (aka Roman from "The Great Outdoors") made a fortune in Iraqi Seed but doesn't need the money. Hey Mike, post your investment firm so we can all review your portfolio and invest. Good grief, does anybody remember his friends investment in Warka!

Supporter and Investor!

Any word from Rabee Securities?

Thanks Rabee Securities.
    Has anyone seen the subscription period announced?

Supporter and Investor!

a little help pleas

Has anyone seen the subscription period announced?
    No word on paid up announcement? Remember Warka appears to have stopped making announcements due to their cash flow problems so we need it from another source if it is not too late. Hoping other member w other brokers keep us Warka prisoners up to date.
    Last edited by HumbleGenius; 08-26-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo