Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by pirata View Post
    25th may has been and gone

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    25th may has been and gone
    We've been shut out for roughly 3 years, what's another 6 month wait at this point. Oil is going back to 60-65, good times will return. I'm down roughly 50% on this play with Warka a complete write off. In the event they return to IXS trading, it will be very interesting to see the share price.

One area that chaps my arse is the inability to participate in paid up share offerings. Mamoura Real Estate is a good example, I can't buy my paid up shares, and the stock price gets diluted by those who can. It's a crooked game with no legal recourse.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    We've been shut out for roughly 3 years, what's another 6 month wait at this point. Oil is going back to 60-65, good times will return. I'm down roughly 50% on this play with Warka a complete write off. In the event they return to IXS trading, it will be very interesting to see the share price.

One area that chaps my arse is the inability to participate in paid up share offerings. Mamoura Real Estate is a good example, I can't buy my paid up shares, and the stock price gets diluted by those who can. It's a crooked game with no legal recourse.
    yeah people have been saying "what's another 6 months, or 1 year" for around 3 years or so...and will probably be saying it again next year. Highly unlikely anything will be done this month, if they even have the meeting that was reported to happen in june,,,nothing much used to get done during ramadan and don't think that has changed,,,all we can do is wait and see what happens,,,

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I feel Warka is very close to this imment announcement for AGM and just awaiting the nod from the GOI and that the funds are there to pay Warka in some form to kick start them,
    MFI meet the GOI on Thursday to review the release of these funds, then they will enact the deposit law together with a couple of important laws lining themselves for end of Ramadan Mosel liberated,hope I get my trading platform back .my feel good factor is starting to kick in

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I feel Warka is very close to this imment announcement for AGM and just awaiting the nod from the GOI and that the funds are there to pay Warka in some form to kick start them,
    MFI meet the GOI on Thursday to review the release of these funds, then they will enact the deposit law together with a couple of important laws lining themselves for end of Ramadan Mosel liberated,hope I get my trading platform back .my feel good factor is starting to kick in
    then again maybe not !!

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Maybe the CBI will elect Al-Warka Bank the first bank to initiate insurance for bank deposits law,as compensation with a capial of 100 billion IQD or 100 million USDs.
    This is to be a company elected by the CBI to act as a clearance house for insurance transactions, is this to happen end Ramadan ??????

if this were happen it would be great publicity for the GOI & CBI & Warka bank would boost Iraqs
    Economy & ISX Baghdad,ISX Erbil Indexs the list can go on and on.

I feel that very soon Iraq moves to article 8, the GOI with the CBI are lining up all their ducks to shoot
    This would be a Shia-Sunni-Kirds peace Law offering to all,

End of Ramadan would be an ideal time for movement from Warka in the news then.
    Remember Warka Bank will pay the again pay interest on accounts at the end of this 6 month trading year.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 06-12-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Maybe the CBI will elect Al-Warka Bank the first bank to initiate insurance for bank deposits law, this is to be a company elected by the CBI to act as a clearance house for insurance transactions, this is to happen june.
    9th JUNE , still no mention of anything
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 06-09-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Supporter and Investor!

warkaa bank

It doesn't sound very encouraging....but I still hope it will come around...I feel bad for some people who invested a lot of money....I got in early 2005...for 5 K...ouch
    obstacles are what you see, when you take your eyes off your goal...-Henery Ford 1923

The greater danger for most people is not that our aim is too high, and we miss it,but that it is too low, and we reach it...-Michelangelo..1640

Its not who you are , that holds you back,...its who you think your not....unknown

It's kinda fun to do the Impossible....-Walt Disney 1960

depression ....is just anger, without enthusiasm