Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

ISX announced that it would offer investors online stock market services for the inve

ISX announced that it would offer investors online stock market services for the investor 06-27-2016
    ISX announced that it would offer investors online stock market services for the investor 06-27-.jpg
    http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/9032
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Well, it just doesn't get better than that. Things are finally moving along. It has been a long wait and it seems that it may all be well worth it.
    Direct Investment Interest In ISX Please contact Me @ jaypie13@gmail.com

Supporter and Investor!
    $650 annually...Dinar I'm in, USD out. Unless I decide to cash out everything...but why do that unless to offset other taxable gains.

Supporter and Investor!
    i wonder if NON-iraqi ISX brokers will buy this service and add it to their websites ? (eg SCOTRADE, Meryll Lynch, TDD etc)

Supporter and Investor!
    lets hope Google, Yahoo and MSN sign up

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Now.....THIS is good news !!!

They just need to get the damn HCL Laws done, approved, over with, implemented and going..... then....we will start seeing things moving along as it was supposed to happen long time ago....
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear: