Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will you do when the Dinar RV's?

Talking What will you do when the Dinar RV's?

Hello to all.

I've been a member for quite a while now and just sat backed and watched and read all the messages.

After the months of watching the 1170 scene, I felt we need an encouraging note and remember why we bought these dinars.

One thing this Dinar investment has taught me definitely is patience.
    After seeing everything, I have never had one doubt we will see the RV within the next 2 years at the most. Would love to see it in the next 3 to 4 months but something tells me we still got some time to wait.

What will the RV be?
    No one really knows at this point.
    My estimate, is around $1.58 to 1 Dinar. Well actually this is my bottom line wish.

I can not tell you how many times I have sat and drifted off daydreaming what I will do once it does RV.
    Mostly, I believe I will bulldoze this house I am in and build my wife a house that I feel she has longed deserved.
    Then maybe a new car for her and a new truck for me. Then, I want to buy each of my 4 children their home so I know its paid off and they can live easier.
    After that, probably set the rest back with stable investments, to help the wife and I live comfortably our remaining years.

We all made a very wise choice here, and we need to do everything we can in these tough times, to not sell it out and wait for what we all know will happen.

So I just wanted to ask others, and you know you have had this running through your heads hundreds of times over as well. What was the reason you bought dinar and what will you do when you cash in?

God bless to each of you and thank you for this forum.
    Pastor William J. in SC

Quote Originally Posted by justme29697 View Post
    Hello to all.

I've been a member for quite a while now and just sat backed and watched and read all the messages.

After the months of watching the 1170 scene, I felt we need an encouraging note and remember why we bought these dinars.

After seeing everything, I have never had one doubt we will see the RV within the next 2 years at the most. Would love to see it in the next 3 to 4 months but something tells me we still got some time to wait.

What will the RV be?
    My estimate, is around $1.58 to 1 Dinar. Well actually this is my bottom line wish.

I can not tell you how many times I have sat and drifted off daydreaming what I will do once it does RV.
    Mostly, I believe I will bulldoze this house I am in and build my wife a house that I feel she has longed deserved.
    Then maybe a new car for her and a new truck for me. Then, I want to buy each of my 4 children their home so I know its paid off and they can live easier.
    After that, probably set the rest back with stable investments, to help the wife and I live comfortably our remaining years.

We all made a very wise choice here, and we need to do everything we can in these tough times, to not sell it out and wait for what we all know will happen.

So I just wanted to ask others, and you know you have had this running through your heads hundreds of times over as well. What was the reason you bought dinar and what will you do when you cash in?

Pastor William J. in SC

justme29697

I will do nothing......leave it in Iraq for another year gathering interest.

I will then draw some of the interest and pay tax on it as an income.

That's it ....keep it simple

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin.

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW!

Well after 4 years here if I'd had a £ for every thread like this I wouldn't need a reversion to be a millionaire.

http://www.tradingfootball.eu/

Iraq also wants a relationship between the foreign exchange market and the Iraqi dinar.

Man even in the midst of holiday cheer there is so much disernment amongst us. No wonder the world is in termoil.

Default Heheheh........

I will never were clothes again!

1) might come round to the idea there is a Santa after all.

2) heave a mighty sigh of relief that we finally have some closure on this neverending saga.

3) take whatever new rate is available, move my chips all in, and be glad of it.

BAH HUMBUG !!

Hello to all.

What will the RV be?

Pastor William J. in SC
    Watch Iraq VERY CLOSELY politically going forward -- pending SUBSTANTIAL stability. With the OPTION to bail EXPEDITIOUSLY !!
    "Let Me Issue and Control A Nation's Currency -- And I Care Not Who Makes Its Laws" -- N. Rothschild
    - http://www.analysis-news.com/allfold...standing-V.htm - Read both links
    - http://www.analysis-news.com/allfold...tanding-VI.htm

Be rich!!!!!!!
    "WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY." Thomas Jefferson

Put everything into investments that pay a dividend (probably every quarter) then start a business to generate cash flow. With the dividends and business then live comfortably in a big RV and travel America. Buy an airplane to when driving gets boring. So much of Alaska is unable to be seen except by air.

I will be thankful and a smart investor.

Cool

Hello to all.

What will the RV be?

Pastor William J. in SC

First of all, I would take EB, Seaview, and Serengeti to a lobster dinner. Or any kind of dinner. Then I would take care of All of my children. I would have them set for life. I have been a millionaire several time and with it I have helped many people. This time I will help the poor in the U.S and I would probably give it away(to the poor). Drink a beer and start all over again. Did the car thing, the club thing, the guy thing, been there done that. I think I would get a little closer to GOD.

Merry Cristmas and Happy New Year

I will do a little of tis and that, but most of all SCREW MY EVIL EX FROM TOUCHING A PENNY OF IT

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Toothpik View Post
    I will do a little of tis and that, but most of all SCREW MY EVIL EX FROM TOUCHING A PENNY OF IT

Toothpik, been there done that. you loved her once. you dont have to love her twice. share the wealth. you will be okay. If you dont give it to her the judge will. ...................ask tiger?

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!

Default what i will do after RV

Build a website dedicated to the RV of the Dong!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by White,M View Post
    First of all, I would take EB, Seaview, and Serengeti to a lobster dinner. Or any kind of dinner. Then I would take care of All of my children. I would have them set for life. I have been a millionaire several time and with it I have helped many people. This time I will help the poor in the U.S and I would probably give it away(to the poor). Drink a beer and start all over again. Did the car thing, the club thing, the guy thing, been there done that. I think I would get a little closer to GOD.

Merry Cristmas and Happy New Year

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin.

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW!

Quote Originally Posted by White,M View Post
    First of all, I would take EB, Seaview, and Serengeti to a lobster dinner.......
    yum, yum!!
    How many more corners?

[quote=White,M;962834]Toothpik, been there done that. you loved her once. you dont have to love her twice. share the wealth. you will be okay. If you dont give it to her the judge will. ...................ask tiger?

all dinar was purchased after divorce, all i have to do is keep it put up good enough my child support doesnt skyrocket

, but most of all SCREW MY EVIL EX FROM TOUCHING A PENNY OF IT
    probably time to move on and think about more positive thoughts, Just a suggestion
    We R a product of our own thoughts!

Kinda scary in my case!

Default iqd dreams

My city dog and I were talking about the rv and drinking beer in the garage last night when we came back in from making a deposit in the yard smedley started on the moonshine and i knew he was feeling prety good from the look in his one good eye and him mounted on my leg anyway he starts going on about the gold teeth that he wanted last year at this time i told him to leave the shine alone get that look off your faces and get off my leg be thankfull that you have a heated pit bull house and what is left of the cat that you got last year
    Last edited by byebye; 12-23-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast