Supporter and Investor!

News media advertising is in big trouble

I would like some honest opinion about this new German company called THW GLOBAL ADVERTISING, that is set to go global on July 4th, 2016. I think, just like what Uber did to the cab companies around the world -this advertising company will do the news media companies just the same. I am waiting till after I have tried and tested this company before I push it on to others in my family to try. However, most that I have told about it have decided to get in before it goes viro and launch on the 4th of July. For more infor:http://arieus2016.thwglobal.com

Please provide your opinions and thoughts at the bottom, respectfully. The information is listed below.

THW GLOBAL ADVERTISING: Earn Up To $25 Per Hour To Just Watch You-tube Videos

Register Your Free Position: http://arieus2016.thwglobal.com
    Direct Investment Interest In ISX Please contact Me @ jaypie13@gmail.com

Supporter and Investor!
    I will be reviewing and trying the services of this company first thing tomorrow when it launches. I will report my thoughts and finding here on whether they are living up to their promise first thing Tuesday.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quick Update! The company has added many new things to the members back page, and plans to release the up loaded ads for testing after this soft launch is complete. Many have joined and many more are still coming on board. I think it will take off if next months video test phase is successful. I will give my next update after the testing phase is complete.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quick Update 8/17/2016! Testing of the add products are still going on with current members and each day new items are being added. Mostly the learning of how to use the site and educating members of what to come in a few weeks has been very informative. So far, I am glad I have gotten in on the early stage now before it really becomes known. Okay, I will keep you posted on the next great thing that take place on this company.