Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporter and Investor!
    Those are the same email addresses I use.
    I send my emails early (EST) hoping someone will read them first thing in the morning at Warka Bank. I have been relatively successful using this stagey. Best of luck to all.
    Last edited by James; 01-06-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Those are the same email addresses I use.
    I send my emails early (EST) hoping someone will read them first thing in the morning at Warka Bank. I have been reality successful using this stagey. Best of luck to all.
    Thanks James

Supporter and Investor!
    website is back online today. Now if Warka would provide the services the CBI has approved them to provide

Supporter and Investor!
    I emailed Warka today requesting some of my dinar to be sent to Al Karmal in the form of a check or wire transfer. I am hoping they will comply to my request. I'll keep everyone posted if this ever takes place.

My thoughts are to purchase more stocks with these funds and in turn gain a better profit than the interest I have received from Warka. I already have my stocks with Al Karmal which were transferred back in August.

If I am able to accomplish this transfer from Warka and net gains are realized (in the future) from stocks I will be able to wire funds back to my US account. Al Karmal uses Bank of Baghdad for their banking services. That's my plan at this point.

Supporter and Investor!
    James,

I'd be very interested to hear if this works for you. I asked Al Karmal about transfering my cash from Warka to them but was told they couldn't because the CBI has not decided what to do about Warka Bank yet. The contact at Al Karmal said he'd let me know if anything changes.

I hope this works for you.

Do you still have the documentation Al Karmal requires? Can you pm or email a blank copy?
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 01-11-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    The pdf file is too large to upload on this site. Here is the contact info for Al Karmal. I have had nothing but excellent communication with them.

Taha Ajina
    Network Eng. IT Administrator & Operations at Al Karmal Brokerage
    Mobile +(964) 7903726443
    Email taha@isx-karmal.com Website www.isx-karmal.com

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James and good luck!