Thread: Dinar For Sale - Northeast Ohio

Default Dinar For Sale - Northeast Ohio

I have a good friend who is selling some of his dinar. I have examined all of it, seen the receipts, and it's all from major dealers. I've bought some of it for myself, but have all I want at this point. He prefers not to use ebay or to sign up here, so I will coordinate for him. If you are in the northeast Ohio area, specifically Cleveland/Akron, he'll sell face to face, cash.

25,000 Dinar Notes - $24.00 each. (30 notes available)

10,000 Dinar Notes - $10.00 each. (100 notes available)

Just PM me for questions or details for a purchase.
    I love rumor and RV prediction dates. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

Many folks have not yet bought their limit, and it seems to take a long time for them to do an alleged exchange. Plenty of people still interested, and some of this stash is already sold.

Someone asked if mailing is an option. Yes, it is. Those who are interested can continue to PM me for more info. Thanks.
    I love rumor and RV prediction dates. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

UPDATE:

The 25K notes are all sold.

10K notes still available:

100,000 (10X10K notes) - $100.00

1,000,000 (100X10K notes) - $970.00

5K notes now available:

500,000 in 5K notes - $485.00

Again, please PM me if interested, and I will coordinate the transfer.

I am interested buying some notes. I am new, as you can see, and I'm learning my way around the forum. Unfortunately, I came to a dead end when trying to find the "PM" tab. Unless I am restricted based on my new membership, how do we go about exchanges messages?

ALL NOTES HAVE BEEN SOLD! THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED. He ended up selling more than originally planned, and most went at quite a discount!

I have 1 million in 25k new and circulated notes I would like to get off my hands. I am in California but will mail anywhere in the states. Let me know if you want pictures and what not!

Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon View Post
    I am interested buying some notes. I am new, as you can see, and I'm learning my way around the forum. Unfortunately, I came to a dead end when trying to find the "PM" tab. Unless I am restricted based on my new membership, how do we go about exchanges messages?
    I have a couple million to sell, 1k notes and 5k notes. Looking for 950.00 per million plus shipping.
    Inscription at the entrance to Hell:
    "Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate!" (Abandon all hope, you who enter!)