Thread: Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) "risk in the indispensable"

Supporter and Investor!

Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) "risk in the indispensable"

Qusay al-Abadi: Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) "risk in the indispensable" for not having a solid economy
    منشور في: 12:11 م, ديسمبر 30, 2012 بواسطة ipa 2 مشاهدات : 68 Published in: 12:11, December 30, 2012 by ipa 2 Views: 68
    Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
    بغداد( إيبا ).. BAGHDAD (Iba) .. عد عضو اللجنة الاقتصادية النائب قصي جمعه العبادي انضمام العراق لمنظمة التجارة العالمية في الوقت الحاضر ليس بصالحه ،وانها ستلحق به أضرار كبيرة ،مؤكداً: ان العراق لا يتمتع باقتصاد يمكنه من الانضمام لمنظمة التجارة العالمية التي تشترط بتوفر جميع المؤهلات الاقتصاد المتين للانضمام لها . Counting member Economic Commission Deputy Qusay Juma Abadi Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization at the present time would not be popular, and it will inflict major damage, stressing: that Iraq has no economy can join the World Trade Organization, which requires the availability of all the qualifications economy strong to join her.

وقال العبادي في تصريح خص به وكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) إن اقتصاد العراق اقتصاد ريعي أحادي الجانب معتمدا فقط على إيرادات الثروة النفطية ما جعل منه بعيداً عن منظمة التجارة العالمية ،لافتاً الى : أن العراق عضو مراقب في المنظمة ولا يستطيع الانضمام للمنظمة لعدم تكامل جميع مقومات بناء الاقتصاد الكبير . Ebadi said in a statement singled out by the independent press (Iba) "The economy of Iraq yield economy unilaterally dependent only on the revenues of oil wealth has made him away from the World Trade Organization, pointing out: that Iraq observer member of the organization and can not join the Organization for the lack of integration All the great elements of the economy. "

وأضاف أن العراق لحد الان لم يتوصل لتلبية جميع الشروط المفروضة على الدول للانضمام لمنظمة التجارة العالمية والتي تتضمن منافسة المنتج الملي للمنتج العالمي والإمكانيات الكبيرة للصناعة والزراعة والتجارة وجميعها يفتقر العراق لها . He added that "Iraq has not yet come to meet all the conditions imposed on the countries to join the World Trade Organization, which include competitive product Milli global product and great potential for industry, agriculture and trade and all lacks Iraq."

واوضح العبادي ان النتاج المحلي الزراعي والصناعي شبة معدوم في العراق مايجعل انظمام العراق لمنظمة التجارة العالمية خطر يهدد بانهيار اقتصاده لعدم التوصل الى الشروط التي تجعله يتمتع باقتصاد متين لاينهدم عند منافسة اقتصاد دولة اخرى له . Abadi said that "domestic agricultural output and industrial virtually non-existent in Iraq what makes انظمام Iraq to the World Trade Organization threat to the collapse of its economy for the failure to reach the conditions that will make it with a solid economy to Ainehdm at competitive economy Other him."

يذكر ان منظمة التجارة العالمية تاسست في عام 1995، وهي واحدة من أصغر المنظمات العالمية عمراً حيث أن منظمة التجارة العالمية هي خليفة الاتفاقية العامة للتعريفات والتجارة (الجات) والتي أنشئت في اعقاب الحرب العالمية الثانية، وهدفها الاساسي هو المساعدة في سريان وتدفق التجارة بسلاسله وحرية، وتشمل عضوية منظمة التجارة العالمية أكثر من (140) عضواً يمثلون أكثر من (90%) من التجارة العالمية.(النهاية) The World Trade Organization was founded in 1995 and is one of the smallest organizations global age where the WTO is the successor to the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which was established in the wake of World War II, and its overriding goal is to help the flow and the flow of trade Bslazle and freedom, and include membership in the World Trade Organization more than (140) members representing more than (90%) of the WTO. (end)

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...hQLtt41E1cdUrA
    :time:The "seed" of Democracy has been planted, we'll see how well it grows in the sand.:movie:

Supporter and Investor!
    This is discouraging news if taken at face value. But, it is very encouraging news if you realize that they are actually working on their accession into the WTO, which is essential to the Dinar being accepted as a tradeable world currency and recognized as such on the FOREX. That being said, this may just be one man's opinion trying to influence other political figures. Whatever it is, I see it as a positive as it is being talked about within the country.
    :time:The "seed" of Democracy has been planted, we'll see how well it grows in the sand.:movie:

Supporter and Investor!
    I can't confirm this as the CBI is closed today, so this should probably go right to the rumor area until confirmed. Maybe someone here can help me prove or disprove this one:

Iraqi dinar exchange rate for the day
    Dollar: 0.9
    Euro: 0.6
    Pounds: 0.5
    LBP: 1292.7
    KD: 0.2
    SR: 3.2
    AED: 3.2
    JD: 0.6

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/
    Last edited by Rick67; 01-18-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: better understanding

Supporter and Investor!
    I can't confirm this as the CBI is closed today, so this should probably go right to the rumor area until confirmed. Maybe someone here can help me prove or disprove this one:

Dollar: 0.9Euro: 0.6 Pounds: 0.5LBP: 1292.7KD: 0.2SR: 3.2AED: 3.2JD: 0.6

Supporter and Investor!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick67 View Post

Interesting find Rick.
    I'll have Mr. Spock check into it.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Interesting find Rick.
    I'll have Mr. Spock check into it.
    Google translate or such and then look lower left on the page

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick67 View Post

Disregard, this is CBI today

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000
    Euro EUR 1558.709 1557.929
    British pound GBP 1868.981 1868.047
    Canadian dollar CAD 1183.396 1182.804
    Swiss franc CHF 1252.955 1252.329
    Swedish krona SEK 179.360 179.270
    Norwegian krone NOK 210.481 210.375
    Danish krone DKK 208.871 208.766
    Japanese yen JPY 13.153 13.146
    Special
    Drawing Rights SDR 1794.019 1793.122
    Indicative rates - 20.01.2013