Thread: Guru Delta

Supporter and Investor!

Lightbulb Guru Delta

7-29-2016 Intel Guru Delta URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: MINISTRY OF YOUTH CALLING ATHLETES TO RECEIVE A MASTER CARD ON 08/02. Quote: "Tuesday approved the second of next August, to receive a MasterCard card." IT'S VERY INTERESTING, I REMEMBER A WHILE BACK A GM AT RAFIDAIN BANK STATING THAT "THEY CAN'T ACTIVATE MASTER CARD UNTIL CBI LIFT THE ZEROS."

Supporter and Investor!
    4-12-2017 Intel Guru Delta ...I monitor the CBI Arabic site. I have more confirmation...when the rate changes...on the Arabic side...they will send a memo to the bank...every bank before the change occurs. According to the IMF...this must happen...banks to make the change either just before they open OR just after they close. We might be able to know 24 hours or 10 hours before they open by monitoring the CBI website. The new rate of the CBI website would probably show up after business hours...so in America it would probably show up at night. The CBI spreadsheet... the rate for February / March shows the exchange rate around 87 cents.

Supporter and Investor!
    if it shows 87 cent, where can i cash out ? im ready for the roller coaster to come to a stop...LOL...

Supporter and Investor!
    Link please?? I will love to see that!!!
    Thanks anyway!!

Supporter and Investor!
    The funny part of this rumor is that there really is news with the CBI currency auction that no one is reporting not this made up crap. They stopped posting the market rate for the currency auction or "street value" on March 16th. I would imagine if you were going to increase the value the street rate might start to rise prior if the information started leaking out in Iraq.

Just so you don't think I'm making it up you can find it at- http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C.B.I.%2...20EXCHANGE.pdf scroll all the way to the bottom, it's never not been reported until just recently.

Supporter and Investor!
    1-27-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...ONE OF IRAQI CHANNEL ON THE TICKER THEY SAID THAT CBI STRATGEY ON DINAR EXTERNAL EXCHANGE RATE IT WILL 1-1...WOW. WE WILL SEE WHAT NEXT WEEK BRING US...

Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    1-27-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...ONE OF IRAQI CHANNEL ON THE TICKER THEY SAID THAT CBI STRATGEY ON DINAR EXTERNAL EXCHANGE RATE IT WILL 1-1...WOW. WE WILL SEE WHAT NEXT WEEK BRING US...
    I will sell you all of my dinar for 50 cents per dinar. You will still make a ton of money off it.