Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Warka Bank posted interest into accounts today Dec 31

It appears Warka has deposited interest amounts to saving accounts at least today Dec 31.

If the imposed deadline of Dec 31 set by the CBI on the bankruptcy of Warka, I find it amusing that they would deposit amounts thus increasing its liabilities in the event of going bust. Would have been easier to declare bankruptcy on the 30th. So maybe, maybe, there's some hope there.
    "Neither give cherries to a pig nor advice to a fool"

Supporter and Investor!
    I got my interest also.you are correct,Warka would NOT pay interest if they were going out of business!!

Registered Member
    Got My Interest Today .....

Supporter and Investor!
    Business as usual,,,until they are told otherwise,,,I got my interest and have been able to renew cd's,,,
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 12-31-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    yep i got my interest too

Supporter and Investor!
    I very much doubt warka having any financial difficulties at all but see this thing as a plot to take control of a bank that has the majority of foreign money! To prevent a collapse in the event of removal of zeros!

Supporter and Investor!
    Is'nt it funny how we have heard all types of bad stuff about Warka for years now?...Piles of negativity from the articles, news and updates!...and they are still there!...We have even heard that they are owned by one of the wealthiest individuals in the entire Middle East...kind of like the George Soros of the East...and we have also heard that Warka did the payment processing for the U.S. Troops and providing other banking services for the U.S. over the years....and then we see where they were the predominent one who handled purchases of stocks in the ISX, even back when you had to do it by proxy, when the U.S. State Dept. had to approve of it...and they did'...and as far as I know they still do'...and then they had some type of tie-in or merger or something that affiliated them with Citi-Bank...this was even on their website for quite some time...and may still be?.....So, no matter what is true or not, IMO...I think much of it is a smokescreen to deter speculation possibly...but who knows...but I do know...even after what we have heard recently...they still exist and are operating!...I guess we will see what happens next with them just like the dinar?....For what it's worth....

Supporter and Investor!
    They may have paid the interest into our accounts ................that adds to the assets on their books and at best is a picture of an event that may never be retrieved in the future...................in fact they could be paying 100% interest but until we can have access to it to spend other than ISX stock .................it's an illusion a dream and a Bad Dream at that! LOL

JMHO

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Everything, for the most part, is an illusion or dream..including the usd, euro, etc...at least right now...especially at the rate things are happening....as a rate can fall or rise...or inflation can eat up everything as well....the risks we take on anything are just that..risks'..period!....what will happen tomorrow is anybody's guess, so some take alternative or speculative diversified strategies and risks..just in case?...who knows...life is a gamble to a degree!...lol...

Supporter and Investor!
    I sure would like to know how paying interest adds to a bank's assets!!!