Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Wow, It's been at least 10 years since I setup a Warka Account..... I haven't checked

Hi Everyone,

I setup an account back in 2006 or 2007. I don't remember exactly. I put in at least 5k into Warka and the Iraq stock market. I have all the paper work that they sent me and emails from back then. But I haven't received any email updates from Warka for at least a few years.

- How do I get my money back out?
    - Who do I contact now?
    - Or did i get scammed and lost everything?
    Invest in Iraq - Compilation of great Iraq News + Videos!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by duckxtales View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I setup an account back in 2006 or 2007. I don't remember exactly. I put in at least 5k into Warka and the Iraq stock market. I have all the paper work that they sent me and emails from back then. But I haven't received any email updates from Warka for at least a few years.

- How do I get my money back out?
    - Who do I contact now?
    - Or did i get scammed and lost everything?

You've been scammed and have lost everything

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    You've been scammed and have lost everything
    If you have them all in "proxy" like I do, then ya this seems to be the case. When Warka gets back up you should at least be able to get the money in your account back.

It's like the proxy shares never existed
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    this was a long term investment from the beginning, at least I got my portfolio back form warka last may and most of my shares are there with a good parts of free shares
    given most by the banks!!

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Same here too

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm in the same boat! Ten years and counting!

Supporter and Investor!
    yeppp been 1.5 years since any email or contact... im nervous for sure (had a proxy). Mr. I use to email me all the time... i even found him on FB...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    im just watiting as of now.... if in the future i get nothing i will organizse something here for sure... we all have documentation emails numbers conformations ... so i think we should be good... im 28 so i have time on my side but im very angry...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    12 twelve years on November. 80 % of my ISX stocks are are "in my good name" and not proxy. I think this is the only way that I will make anything unless the dinar is revalued at some time.
    Last edited by dinar shore; 08-05-2016 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Sp.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    I still remember catching crap from people when I started warning them about Warka back in 2008/2009. When they began to refuse my requests for stocks to be placed in my good name. When the Shiitehead albunnia announced a huge paid up share offer the raghead did not participate in himself. I accept your apology SeaView.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"