Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    With regards to Land Banks receivership a CBI guardianships with spot light Al-Warka Banks ,Basrah Bank and a number of others,situation the CBI banks rehab of the ISX Banking sector might speed things up when the Government introduces its Economy stimulus package starts in the coming ,also its not a good sign when the Banks are trying to gain the publics confidence to get their IQDs from under the mattress and into the Banks vaults.

Was reading that there are lots of disgruntled bank customers protesting going out side the CBI headquarters in Baghdad all good signs.

Even this morning keywords was talking about the lack of fiscal policy and that the economic process is in the initial stages and that they are going to sort it out
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 08-14-2016 at 06:12 PM. Reason: more info

Supporter and Investor!
    Well, this seems the appropriate place to post. I also set up a Warka account many years ago and had forgotten about it over recent years. The last I remember, I had completed the process to have the shares transferred into my name rather than having them held in Proxi. However, I'm not sure if the shares were ever transferred. I believe a couple were, but the rest, I have no idea. I also seem to remember that the last time I asked for a spreadsheet showing my holdings, a few companies were missing. I questioned it, but never received a response.

I guess from what I've read, it is not possible to sell shares or get my money back to the UK? Write it off and move on? Or is there any hope?

Really could use this money for another investment opportunity right now!!
    "Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it. Those who don't are doomed to pay it."

Supporter and Investor!
    3044@warka-bank-iq.com

to request ur portfolio

Supporter and Investor!
    has anyone received and emails from them this year?
    Invest in Iraq - Compilation of great Iraq News + Videos!

Supporter and Investor!
    or has anyone tried to call them? what is there phone number?
    Invest in Iraq - Compilation of great Iraq News + Videos!

Supporter and Investor!
    Hey guys, about 10 years for me too. Everything I have/or HAD was in proxy. Let's hope that we didn't lose because of proxy.
    STILL IN PROXY

Supporter and Investor!
    I think that our stocks in proxy are fine. I was able to get Warka recently to send me the current account value of my stocks. It did not show the amount of shares like I had asked but the fact that sent me an update on the value shows to me that our shares are still there. It was an attachment of some paperwork with an official looking seal on it not just a spreadsheet or written response. The value is inline with what I thought that I had in there. If they were gone it would have been too easy just to ignore my emails like they usually do instead of taking the time to draw up fake paperwork to email me. Also, the value was consistant with what I should have in there CURRENTLY not the amount that I put into the investment which leads me to believe that it is real.
    Last edited by spacetuna; 11-15-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 435613422 View Post
    Hey guys, about 10 years for me too. Everything I have/or HAD was in proxy. Let's hope that we didn't lose because of proxy.
    Same.
    I have emailed them a few times with no response, but the last update I got in 09-10 ish had the correct proxy shares. I'm just glad I didn't throw 50k in it like some.

Hope the proxy shares workout.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$