Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

What crazy thing have you done?

The other night during a big snow storm a female friend and I ran naked in the park and made snow angels butt naked.

It really lifts your spirits. Lol
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    I still have my Dinar....... That's crazier than butt naked snow angels!! Not as much fun, but crazier none the less

Supporter and Investor!
    That's why I started this thread, I figure most of the people here are loony.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Many years ago i lived down a road that had a Hospital at the end of the road, because it was near the Royal Docks this hospital was mostly for seamen and their injures, but it looked after everyone when the need arose, at the back of the hospital were sheds where they kept old plaster casts that they had cut of people who had broken limbs and got mended, they cut the casts of people down the length of say the leg cast front and back, same with the arm and other body casts, one New Years eve me and some friends got into the shed and picked out the best casts and fitted me up with them, i had one full leg cast, arm and chest cast, knee down to foot cast, and one crutch.

I was then lifted up to our local pub and left outside while my friends went in, then i made my entrance, falling over the step as i went in, hitting the floor like a suit of armour, everyone ran to help me up, they propped me up in a corner with my back to the wall, even people i didn't know asked me if i was okay, and bought me endless drinks.

Plan was to take the casts of slowly and leave them dotted around the pub, but after all these free drinks, keep checking on me, and sympathy i had to stay like this all night.....in case they didn't find it funny and killed me. Stiffest New Years Eve i ever had.

Supporter and Investor!
    Buddy and I used to go swimming out into the riptide off of Polihale Beach in Kauai. (semi predictable fast moving current running parallel to the beach). Was fun because it moved at least 10 knots on a good day. Of course doing it stoned and half drunk didnt make it any safer. These days I just swim into the riptides off of the inner hook in Plymouth looking for lobsters.
    Last edited by geowhiz; 01-05-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by geowhiz View Post
    Buddy and I used to go swimming out into the riptide off of Polihale Beach in Kauai. (semi predictable fast moving current running parallel to the beach). Was fun because it moved at least 10 knots on a good day. Of course doing it stoned and half drunk didnt make it any safer. These days I just swim into the riptides off of the inner hook in Plymouth looking for lobsters.
    Geo, do you still get stoned and drunk while looking for the lobsters. Oooooh, you didn't mean lopsters did you???

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRAQISTEVE1 View Post
    Geo, do you still get stoned and drunk while looking for the lobsters. Oooooh, you didn't mean lopsters did you???
    Steve, I was at travelex office in a unknown city and bought chocolates for a customer rep for currency information. lol

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRAQISTEVE1 View Post
    Drunk yes, stoned, nahhh.. Still have pots set out in front of our place in Plymouth. Yummy....

Supporter and Investor!
    Plymouth Mass.?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Steve, I was at travelex office in a unknown city and bought chocolates for a customer rep for currency information. lol
    Funny you should mention that Calstar. I'm in Orlando airport (MCO) as we speak (or as I type) and just walked past the old Travelex, they changed the name and redesigned it some. I really didn't pay any attention since my girl Erin led me so far astray. I hope she still has the craps from those chocolates I gave her