Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor! Ringworm's Avatar
    Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters
    I once put my weiner in a hooker.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.:rock:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringworm View Post
    I once put my weiner in a hooker.
    Just once?? I bet more than that!!

Supporter and Investor! Ringworm's Avatar
    Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters
    I had sex with Nancy Pelosi when she was a flower child.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.:rock:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    Plymouth Mass.?
    Still go. Not impressed. But Polihale and Anahola, Kauai. Hell yea.. But in two days I'll be in Cairns, Australia diving my ass off after a night in the "red light district" in Sydney. Ha...

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    I have never done anything that someone might consider "crazy".
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Supporter and Investor!
    When I read the title I thought you were asking whether I had purchased Iraqi Dinar based upon advice from Shotgun Suzie.....

Supporter and Investor!
    i was one riding on the city bus, and the gal across from me flashed me an upskirt twice. so i took out my c*** and wanked it for her as she watched and did her thing. i had never done anything like that before or after this. very risky but damn what an extreem turn on. nobody on the bus knew what we were doing in the back of the bus. we never touched or spoke we just kept going until her stop and she got off the bus.
    i am just a guy that worked in iraq for over 2 years, now i am hoping for a nice payoff with my dinar. i have a bunch of iraq pics on my homepage and adding more all the time, check it out.

Supporter and Investor!
    now that i think of it the craziest thing i have done was putting up that last post. ha ha ha
    i am just a guy that worked in iraq for over 2 years, now i am hoping for a nice payoff with my dinar. i have a bunch of iraq pics on my homepage and adding more all the time, check it out.

Supporter and Investor!
    I agree with you on that one! I almost killed my brother when I was younger, but I probably can't post it, due to statue of no limitations.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---