Thread: What is the dinar currently doing now?

Default What is the dinar currently doing now?

hello ladies and gentlemen. been off the site for a year or so. All the sudden I logged on and would like to hear whats going on if anyone has the time. I have a child now so my computer time is limitied and i cant go back and read everything. from the looks of it my 2 million is worth much more now than when I bought it in 04. keeping the faith... thanks ryan

Absolutely nothing.....but who knows maybe next week, lol....Just hold on to your cash until someone lets you know we are all millionaires....

Grace and Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ServantHeart View Post
    Absolutely nothing.....but who knows maybe next week, lol....Just hold on to your cash until someone lets you know we are all millionaires....

Grace and Peace
    It will probably be a flying visit, if you know what I mean

what, no blini?

so far so good, just a waiting game

Bayan: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies

قال وزير المالية باقر جبر صولاغ ان الدينار العراقي يشهد تحسنا ملحوضا خلال الفترة الحالية. Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.
    وأضاف صولاغ ان التذبذب الحاصل في السوق المحلية يعود الى بعض الاشاعات التي تثار من اجل عرقلة هذا التحسن . He said the Bayan Oscillation happening in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.
    موضحا ان قرار البنك المركزي العراقي في رفع قيمة الدينار العراقي امام العملات الاجنبية هو قرار صحيح وجاء نتيجة دراسات قيمة تهدف الى رفع القيمة الشرائية للمواطن العراقي قبل كل شيء . He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of studies aimed at raising the value of the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all.
    مشيرا الى ان خطط الوزارة استوعبت كافة البرامج المستقبلية في الميزانية لهذا العام من اجل تحريك الاقتصاد العراقي بالشكل الصحيح. Adding that the ministry plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters

It is getting hot and sweaty just like Houston this time of year.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Hey Houston !!!! Glad ta see ya back. Congrats on the new edition to your family !!! Since you've been gone here's what happened if you have a Warka account : Warka Bank for Investment and Finance issued 33.3335% free shares and 150% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned prior to holding its general assembly meeting. I opted prior to May 11th. to also get the 150% via request form. As far as the actual dinar it's exchange rate a year and a half ago ranged from .0008 to .00085. Presently it's been rounded off on various currency converters to read as .0009. Hope this helps ya and once again good to see ya. Other than that you can still feel the gist of things here, LOL !!!!!!!

And the more you become aware of the unknown self - if you become aware of it - the more you realize that it is inseparably connected with everything else that is.-Allan Watts-

What I like about my dinar is that it supports very little debt, while my USD continues to pile on the debt.
    As far as fiat currencies go, one would be hard pressed to find another as undervalued as the Iraqi Dinar.
    The risk in currency speculation once you get pass evaluating value, it the decisions that the Central Banks, Government and other power stake holders make. Remember, this is a buy an hold speculative play that puts much of it's rise and fall at the hands of the big boys. Look at the history of gold and currencies - they have both led us in and out of depressions in large part to government and central banking policies to manipulate values. Gold has been at $35 an once, illegal to hold, up to $800 an ounce and down to $300 and now on it's way to $2000. Currencies have been on an off gold standards, reprinted, exchanged, lopped, combined... it is a crap shoot, but if played correctly has huge upside. Good luck and keep your eye on CHINA.

LOL, well mine are doing the same thing they have been doing since 06, lol laying in my safe......

They want to go home though! lol

not going to rv till pm is seated which that looks like that maybe several more months, rv some time in 2011 maybe for chump change.

Aren't the recount over with? CNN had said something about this yesterday..

Quote Originally Posted by ret2003 View Post
    Aren't the recount over with? CNN had said something about this yesterday..
    IHEC continues ballot recount in Baghdad
    Baghdad Ballot Recount Halfway Complete: • Iraq’s Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced that that the
    manual recount of 2.5 million ballots has reached the halfway point. The recount began on May 3 for all ballots cast in Baghdad during the parliamentary election.
    http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/rpt/c34687.htm page 4
    "Ahh, dinner time......That magical time... between work ......and drunk" Homer Simpson
    I tried to be reasonable, BUT I DID NOT LIKE IT!

Very nicely thank you, We've made about 1,000,000 NID since I first invested (in Warka and ISX about 2 years ago)
    "Nullius in Verba"