Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporter and Investor!
    http://canadafreepress.com/article/w...-this-election

Christians are not called to pride and self-righteousness, the sin of the Pharisees that brought Jerusalem to destruction in 70 AD, but to examine our own past missteps and indiscretions before condemning someone for theirs. Matthew 7:2-4
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    You say you don't care...yet you cross the pond to post your worthless opinion, for what, our enlightenment? De Niro is an idiot, pussy actor who speaks total BS. I can imagine his "private conversations" are not in keeping with his sanctimonious on-air crap.

He is a has-been who tries to play tough guy (badly) in dumb-down trash movies, not worth watching by anyone with any true intelligence. All he wants now is air time. If you respect him..I can certainly debate Mr. Trump's value over him, and most assuredly over you. Go make a billion dollars, keeping thousands of loyal employees and then, rather than live in serenity, volunteer to take all the hits he has as a result of his wanting to serve the common man & trash corruption.

Too many people in the world have no idea what a true AMERICAN patriot is. Upset with his "language" and "tone" are you? Are you a supporter of your military or your police? Ever wonder what the chatter is like in the barracks? Before thinking about it, I'd suggest you find your safe space, so as to be able to handle the emotions of being triggered, wimp.

If Trump wins, we will be laughing at you pussies in a relatively short time; while you're getting shot & your women & children are raped by Muslims.
    Good luck with that...and thanks for your sincehhhhhrety, you're sooooo special.
    Obviously the clown is not the only one who thinks with his dick instead of his brain. His worshipers do it also...

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    You see?.....I am not the only one who thinks Donny is a clown !!!
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    Since he is a "Millionaire to be" it seems like he would not want to only pass on $450,000 to his heirs after estate tax when he dies. With Trump they would get the full million as he is looking to repeal the estate tax. Maybe he should buy supplemental life insurance with his Hillary vote.
    I did tried, but, the folks said I was too healthy for a life insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    He harbors unlimited disdain for wealthy people, and since he is a pro-big government liberal, he defines wealthy as anyone whom has a total estate net worth that the federal government estimates to be greater than $50,000., or basically anyone not living off the taxpayer funded government.

Hispanic & Latino Bananas for TRUMP !
    Again...you're wrong about that.

1st- My net income is way beyond that amount.

2nd- I own properties, investments, and I don't live out of "taxpayers fund". I am a retired Army Officer. Something you ignorance would never understand.

3rd- My disdain is toward that person who wants to command the folks I served with, folks I commanded, and those who will serve in the future, but that it has been consistently proven that that individual seeking the office lacks the basic principles or at least the very basic governance knowledge.

Do you understand that or do you want me to write in four different languages?

First off, thanks for the compliment for our 'great country'. It is great and has become great by the sweat, blood and tears of a great people..the same people who now pray for a great leader to re-establish those excellent traditions which made this country great.

But, perhaps you'd be better off taking care of business in your own back yard and keep your snout out of our business. Secondly, there are many, many hard working, clear-thinking successful AMERICANS who LOVE Mr. Trump's message and the possibility of his presidency; and who take hime very seriously.

There are also many across the pond who think he's quite correct, Nigel Farage among them.

Find me another successful person who has not only survived, but thrived and prospered in business in America and is now willing to set aside his personal business in order to serve the American people..and is using his own funds to accomplish it. This is not something a 'clown' would do.

Trump is a true American patriot willing to sacrifice for the good of America at a time when many have no idea what a patriot is, or what a free society, a free republic stands for. This is a time when the corrupt forces of the Soros/Nazi/Liberal/PC factions are a hair's breadth from completely destroying what is left of a once great country. Trump is THE MAN, the ONLY one courageous enough to take on the establishment, and he's doing a fine job of it..and MILLIONS OF AMERICANS support him completely!

Even the pussies at the UN have reacted to his presence by starting a terror division; lip service to be sure, but their scurrying about as a result of a person of substance speaking truth without apology says a lot about how freedom can be maintained in spite of these hypocritical vipers called 'world learers'.

You sir are an armchair warrior, at best.
    Here you are again...insulting people.....typical you.

How did you manage to keep MNTB71 out?
    He didn't. Don't you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    He's just too stupid to have noticed yet. He seriously rambled on posting for six or seven years about how "hot" fellow forum member Garf was, even though everybody repeatedly attempted telling him Garf is a man...
    If you think I am, well...what that says about you is utterly mentally deficient.
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 10-31-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not a U.S. citizen either. He reffed to U.S. troops as "your soldiers".
    Then go ahead and try to "deport me" or build a wall around me.

I just figured he was a fag.
    Allright bro....so now you are turning your insults more of a personal fashion right?

I know I am a really good looking, copper colored man and well, I can bet anything that I have been with more women in one month than your sorry ass would ever have in your whole life...

So. You think I am a fag?....keep thinking of a man....maybe it is your wish and your desires, but not mines...
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 10-30-2016 at 03:52 PM.