Supporter and Investor!

Warka Internet Banking still inaccessible

has anyone been able to access the internet banking website yet? I've emailed MR I and messaged on the Warka website a couple times but still get the error message.

Your connection is not secure

The owner of onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

In the advanced section is:

onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:59 PM. The current time is Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:15 PM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Maybe someone that MR I is still responding to can email him?

Supporter and Investor!
    I have not been able to connect either. Have been trying for about a week now (using IE 11.0.34) and cannot connect. Thought perhaps it was just me since I cannot get Mr I or anyone to respond to my ISX inquiries either. :-|

Supporter and Investor!
    I get the message below using Chrome-

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    When I used the link in my phone work fine.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    doesnt let me log in at all

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    When I used the link in my phone work fine.
    what browser are you using? I've tried a couple and get basically the same error. Mr I has read my email informing him of the problem so now they just need to fix it. And give us access to our money again

Supporter and Investor!
    well Mr I read my email about the site being inaccessible on 6 Oct and the 3044 email addy read it today 10 Oct so maybe the website will be fixed,,,soon,,,no response from either though.