Supporter and Investor!

Lightbulb Deletion of 3 Zeros Project will be Executed Very Soon: CBI Governor 11-09-2016

Deletion of 3 Zeros Project will be Executed Very Soon: CBI Governor

3 hours ago by Iraq123 News Comments Off on Deletion of 3 Zeros Project will be Executed Very Soon: CBI Governor

The Governor of Iraqi Central Bank issued a statement that the project of “deletion of zeros” from Iraqi dinar currency will supposedly be take place in the beginning of 2017. He also indicated that the Central Bank of Iraq has started working on this project and all the steps will be finalized at the end of this year. The CBI Governor issued a press statement on Monday 8th November 2016. The statement indicated that the project of elimination of three zeros from Iraqi currency will provide a handsome support for Iraqi dinar and it would make Iraqi currency as a competitor of foreign currency. He pointed out that it would become a targeted project to serve Iraqi economy and it would provide support to enter into the global currency market.The CBI Governor added that Iraqi Central Bank is working hard on specific mechanisms and for the perfect implementation of this project. He confirmed that this project will be executed at the start of 2017. It is important that Iraqi Central Bank has started working on the first step of this project. The first step is the selection of new designs of Iraqi dinar currency, selection of currency papers, selection of companies and countries in which the new Iraqi dinar currency will be printed. The Governor pointed out that presenting new Iraqi currency doesn’t mean that we are eliminating the ancient coins and it will continue in trading for at least next 10 years. He also pointed out that next 10 years would provide a handsome amount of time for Iraqi Central Bank to withdraw old circulated Iraqi currencies from the markets. This step was taken due to maintain fluidity of Iraqi dinar currency in the Iraqi domestic markets.

Supporter and Investor!
    It sounds like a the dinar will soon be worth 86 cents and will be a 1000 to 1 exchange rate. No one's going to be an overnight millionaire. JMO

I'm interested in what happens with the ISX.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    It sounds like a the dinar will soon be worth 86 cents and will be a 1000 to 1 exchange rate. No one's going to be an overnight millionaire. JMO

I'm interested in what happens with the ISX.
    ​me too....

Supporter and Investor!
    me too

(anyone like to buy some cash dinars ?)

Have I honestly been a Warka customer since June 2007 !!!!
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 11-11-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Yeah, let's hope that this may have a good effect on stock price.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Can someone assure me that when the Governor said they won't eliminate the 'ancient coins' does that cover the dinar that was released in 2004 and what the majority of us speculators still hold? I don't trust the Iraqi Government or their Central Bank and why would they honor the 2004 dinar that would cost them billions to cover this when required. Yeah, I know I sound paranoid but I've been in this than most on this forum (November2004,I think). Thanks for anyone that can give me a straight explanation.
    Dinar Shore
    Last edited by dinar shore; 11-14-2016 at 12:16 AM.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.